Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" (3714 Views)

How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. / All Christians Are Fvcking SLAVES...PROOF / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by frank317: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
espn:
very simple.. my holy book teaches me that all soul shall taste death which he has power over..let whatever anyone else believes in prove to me otherwise or find a way of stopping people from dying. And I would believe there's NO GOD.

Oga... What is the relationship between God and death? How is death a prove of God?

I know all soul shall taste death... I don't need any holy book to know that. How can God have power over death yet he has not made anyone live forever. Isn't death supposed to be a prove that your God does not exist? Death seem to be greater than your God (if he exist) because even his so called worshippers are under the mercy of death.

Again how is death a prove of God. Pls think before replying.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
espn:
and what nonsense v u just typed..u turned your phone upside down because ur brain works upside down.
I turned my phone upside down cause I wanted to look at your post from a different angle, yet your stuupidity keeps staring at me.

I've seen many dumb posts on NL but yours seems to be dumbest.

Unfollow some of the 105 ladies you're following and follow people that'll help you think like a human.

You've seriously abused the follow button.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by espn(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

I turned my phone upside down cause I wanted to look at your post from a different angle, yet your stuupidity keeps staring at me.

I've seen many dumb posts on NL but yours seems to be dumbest.

Unfollow some of the 105 ladies you're following and follow people that'll help you think like a human.

You've seriously abused the follow button.
if I follow 1million ladies..its simply not ur bussiness. It shows how low your mentality is and how bleeped your orientation is!Typical black man thinking..so childish..u r childish..
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
krattoss:
u ill see what will happen to ur life in the next one week.

Mark my words.
[/s] Greater is he that is in me, is greater than he that is in the world

...You just messed with the wrong dude
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Anas09: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm. Nah dat guy for those pictures be dey born again christian? Not judging him or anything, but when ur mouth is saying a different thing from ur actions, hhhmmm
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by misreal(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
A man that uses the f..... Word is not even born again..its not about being a christian,its about having a relationship with God.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anas09:
Hmmm. Nah dat guy for those pictures be dey born again christian? Not judging him or anything, but when ur mouth is saying a different thing from ur actions, hhhmmm

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
espn:
[s]if I follow 1million ladies..its simply not ur bussiness. It shows how low your mentality is and how bleeped your orientation is!Typical black man thinking..so childish..u r childish..[/s]
Someone that is following 105 women on NL is calling another childish... you're ignorantly hilarious.

That simply shows you don't have the guts to approach ladies in real life. Therefore you're using NL to achieve your dreams and might even be using their dp to satisfy yourself.

Grow up man, build your self confidence and approach them. Ladies don't bite.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love hopsin so much,he's so intelligent and one of the smartest conscious underground rappers out there,I have almost all his records in my phone and my laptop also got the ill mind series from 1 to 7,hopsin did the ill mind 7 debunking christianity because its unintelligentable believing in the unreal and also emphasized on how human is naturally dumb to make the unknown look real as a result of sheeps telling about him but no one ever heard from the horses mouth.

I'm proud atheist and so ill mind of hopsin 7 is one of my favourite track of his ill mind 7 closely follows by ill mind of hopsin 5 and 6.

When you listen to hopsin and other intelligent underground rappers like Talib kweli,Ras kass,immortal Technique,Dizzy wright,Canibus etc,you would learn what you wasn't taught in class and makes you a higher learner also makes you think.

Have I regretted ever being atheist? No!
Do I listen to like minds like me n a song or records? Yes!
Is the world really what ought to be? No
Are people their original self? No because you programmed to be you and you don't even know it
Do I really study to support my claims? Yes! Always like never.
Am I condescending? No! Atleast not like the christians are quick to tell you,you going to hell.
Am I gonna stop typing now? Yes! Ok bye.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by espn(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

Someone that is following 105 women on NL is calling another childish... you're ignorantly hilarious.

That simply shows you don't have the guts to approach ladies in real life. Therefore you're using NL to achieve your dreams and might even be using their dp to satisfy yourself.

Grow up man, build your self confidence and approach them. Ladies don't bite.
I think you have a big problem..someone should educate dis KID or little boy what following means! Am disappointed.. and I still maintain my stance you are childish..i doont think I have the time to even look up into your profile to talk of counting the number of peeps I follow..it clearly shows how inconsequential you are.. do something better KID.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... / Images Of Europeans Praying To Black Virgin Mary And Black Jesus / I Only Want To Engage Two Non Muslims If Only They Would Be Compliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.