Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" (3687 Views)

How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. / All Christians Are Fvcking SLAVES...PROOF / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Hopsin, a prominent hip-hop artist who announced in 2012 that he had become a born again Christian, has apparently completely lost his christian faith. His single "Ill mind of Hopsin 7", which questionS christianity and the bible has been viewed over 10million times on YouTube.

Here are the lyrics to his powerful single "Ill mind of Hopsin 7"
[Intro/Outro:]
It’s us, find power
Live life, mind power
It’s us, find power
Live life, mind power

Yo, Bleep anybody I might alarm
Life is a tour, I sit and ride along
Taking some notes and then I write the song
I’m staring down the road my life has gone
Is this where I belong?
Is it wrong to not believe in right and wrong?
My mental state is fucking me up
And I cry the pond while asking you for some answers
But we don’t have that type of bond
That my desires gone with the way that I’ve been living lately
If I died right now, you’d turn the fire on
Sick of this bullshit, niggas call me a sellout
Cause I hopped on Christianity so strongly then I fell out
Now I’m avoiding questions like a scared dog with his tail down
Feeling so damn humiliated because they looking at me like I’m hellbound
What story should I tell now? I’ll just expose the truth
I'm so close to the fucking edge, I should be close to you
But who the Bleep are You? You never showed the proof
And I’m only fucking human yo, what am I supposed to do?
There’s way too many different religions with vivid descriptions
Begging all fucking men and women to listen
I can’t even beat my dick without getting convicted

These ain’t wicked decisions, I got different intentions
I've been itching to get it, I’ve been given assistance
But the whole fucking system is twisted
Now I’m dealing with this backlash because Marcus isn't a Christian
And I’ve been told that my sinful life is an addiction
But I can’t buy it, it’s just too hard to stand beside it
I need an answer and humans can’t provide it
I look at the Earth and Sun and I can tell a genius man designed it
It’s truly mind blowing, I can’t deny it

Is heaven real? Is it fake? Is it really how I fantasize it?
Where’s the Holy Ghost at? How long it take Man to find it?
My mind’s a nonstop tape playing and I can’t rewind it
You gave me a Bible and expect me not to analyze it?
I’m frustrated and you provoked it

I’m not reading that motherfucking book because a human wrote it
I have a fucking brain, you should know it
You gave it to me to think to avoid every useless moment
It was a mission that I had to abort

Cause humans be lying with such an inaccurate source
It’s gon’ be hard to put me back on the course
Next Jehovah’s Witness to come on my porch
I swear I’m slammin’ the door

A lot of folks believe it though, but I’m not surprised
Humans are fuc.cking dumb, still thinking that Pac’s alive
I ain’t trying to take your legacy and torch it down
I’m just saying: I ain’t heard shit from the horse’s mouth
Just sheep always telling stories of older guys
Who were notarized by you when you finally vocalized

Now I’m supposed to bow my head and close my eyes
And somehow let the Holy Ghost arise
Sounds like a fuc.king Poltergeist
Show yourself and then boom it's done

Every rumor’s gone, I no longer doubt this shit, you’re the One
I’ll admit that my sinful ways was stupid fun
And all my old habits can hop onto of a roof to plunge
I’ll donate to a charity that could use the funds
Fuc.k the club, instead of bitches I’d hang with a group of nuns
And everyone that I ran into would know what I came to do
I wouldn't take a step unless it was in the name of You
I hate the fact that I have to believe
You haven’t been chatting with me like you did Adam and Eve
And I ain’t seen no fucking talking snake unravel from trees
With an apple to eat, that shit never happens to me
I don’t know if you do or don’t exist, it is driving me crazy
Send your condolences, this is me reaching to you so don’t forget
If hell is truly your pit of fire and I get thrown in it
I’mma probably regret the fact that I ever wrote this shit
My gut feeling says it’s all fake
I hate to say it but Bleep it, shit I done lost faith
This isn’t a small phase, my perspective’s all changed
My thoughts just keep picking shit apart all day
And in my mind I make perfect sense
If you aren’t real then all my prayers aren’t worth a cent

That would mean that I could just make up what my purpose is
And I could just sit in church and say “Bleep” in the services
Man what if Jesus was a facade?
Then that would mean the government’s god
I feel like they’ve been brainwashing us with a lot
So much that we don’t even notice that we’re stuck in the box
Man everything is “what if”, why is it always “what if”
Planet Earth “what if”, the universe “what if”
My sacrifice “what if”, my afterlife “what if”

Every fucking thing that deals with you is fucking suspect
I’m fuc.king done, I’m fuc.king done
This is my fucking life and I’m living it, I’m having fun
If you really care for me, prove that I need to live carefully
But I’ll be damned if I put my own pleasure aside for an afterlife that isn’t even guaranteed
We are you, and you’re us, stop playing games
My life’s all I got, and heaven is all in my brain

And when I feel I am in hell, my ideas are what get me through pain
Do as you please, and I’ll just do me
I’m a human, I’ll stay in my lane
Ill mind

[Intro/Outro]

What could have been the reason for his fallout with god if my christian friends care to answer?
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by jimohibrahim(m): 5:06am On Jul 09, 2015
I pity him... I swear

1 Like

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2015
What it did to him, looool!

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Shortyy(f): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2015
according to him, God refused to show himself to him
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by espn(m): 5:18am On Jul 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:
I pity him... I swear
the OP needs an answer.. this is not d best way to convince someone who doesn't believe.. OP he had made his choice and voiced his frustration.. in as much as I believe der is GOD (instinct). My best and sure proof is death.. show me a man that won't die..and I will stop believing der is GOD.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 09, 2015
espn:
the OP needs an answer.. this is not d best way to convince someone who doesn't believe.. OP he had made his choice and voiced his frustration.. in as much as I believe der is GOD (instinct). My best and sure proof is death.. show me a man that won't die..and I will stop believing der is GOD.

This isn't my frustration, this is Hopsins.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2015
But come to think of it,

why will God make it hard for us to understand him, why did he make everything about him a mystery, why?

Why dont he give us the answer we seek for?
A person that lovess me wont do me this unless the person doesnt exist.

Now look at this poor boy, who is to be blamed for the dobt?
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 09, 2015
its high time this boy understands that God is only imagination and fiction.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2015
It didn't start today.... Listen to 'nocturnal rainbow'.

The poor dude. His brain is really going in circles.

He's a good rapper tho.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:
It didn't start today.... Listen to 'nocturnal rainbow'.

The poor dude. His brain is really going in circles.

He's a good rapper tho.

Nocturnal rainbow was released in 2010, he became a born again Christian in 2012, then he bolted again.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Religion is a scam Lol.. Ramdan Kareem. grin

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/22684/
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by kodded(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
krattoss:
its high time this boy understands that God is only imagination and fiction.
[/s]
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Nocturnal rainbow was released in 2010, he became a born again Christian in 2012, then he bolted again.
Lol. He's the definition of confusion himself. He should really choose a path and stay there.

I love raps like this, very insightful.... Same as Jedi Mind Trick and Guru of Gangsta.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
hey kodded. Dont dare edit my post for me again.

Submit ur own opinion and get out of my mention.

Bye
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by menesheh(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2015
what do expect from continuous repetition of one thing every day; reading one book everyday without any effect on reality of things. its boring. i would rather continue having sex with one woman repeatedly forever than keep on doing things that doesn't give me any iota of happiness or gain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by stiles009(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Sigh for this life!!! Confusion every where?
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by kodded(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
krattoss:
hey kodded. Dont dare edit my post for me again.

Submit ur own opinion and get out of my mention.

Bye
[/s]
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

Lol. He's the definition of confusion himself. He should really choose a path and stay there.

I love raps like this, very insightful.... Same as Jedi Mind Trick and Guru of Gangsta.

Well, he's starring in the second season of murder in the first, he seems fine, seems to have sh.it figured out.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by damilareoye: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
his life, his way... ride on your frustrated life to eternal frustration.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by frank317: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
espn:

And so what's the relationship between God and death? Hiw exactly does death prove God?
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015

Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by frank317: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2015
espn:

And so what's the relationship between God and death? How exactly does death prove God?
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by espn(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
frank317:

And so what's the relationship between God and death? How exactly does death prove God?
very simple.. my holy book teaches me that all soul shall taste death which he has power over..let whatever anyone else believes in prove to me otherwise or find a way of stopping people from dying. And I would believe there's NO GOD.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
espn:
very simple.. my holy book teaches me that all soul shall taste death which he has power over..let whatever anyone else believes in prove to me otherwise or find a way of stopping people from dying. And I would believe there's NO GOD.
I've turned my phone upside down, yet I couldn't make any sense out of this post...

What is you saying, bro
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Well, he's starring in the second season of murder in the first, he seems fine, seems to have sh.it figured out.
That's cool.

But where can I download the song. mp3skull.com is giving me 4 and 5 ,not 7.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

That's cool.

But where can I download the song. mp3skull.com is giving me 4 and 5 ,not 7.

Tubidy.com
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Tubidy.com
Thanks. Downloaded. Listening.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by herald9: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Oh Gawd! Dude was really angry. The kind energy he release in this song can power a thousand bulb. Damn it!
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
u ill see what will happen to ur life in the next one week.

Mark my words.
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by lampardizik(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
krattoss:
But come to think of it,

why will God make it hard for us to understand him, why did he make everything about him a mystery, why?

Why dont he give us the answer we seek for?
A person that lovess me wont do me this unless the person doesnt exist.

Now look at this poor boy, who is to be blamed for the dobt?

You are not to "rationalize" when it comes to God...your five senses can't discern His presence. He is a spirit,only your spirit can connect with Him
Re: Rapper Hopsins Frustration With Christianity: "I'm Fvcking Done!" by espn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
herald9:

I've turned my phone upside down, yet I couldn't make any sense out of this post...

What is you saying, bro
and what nonsense v u just typed..u turned your phone upside down because ur brain works upside down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Catholic Church Is Not The First Church / Nigeria Has The Largest Amount Of Churches In The World Yet Still Corrupt. / I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.