Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam (26870 Views)

Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
EFFC aint sleepin anymore!!!
Thank God we voted change

2 Likes

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by mitnick(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
A lot of people facing charges under this administration under 2 months

2 Likes

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by IYANGBALI: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
As baba don enter EFCC don dey work,seun,eleko1,barcanista,rokiatu,lalasticlala. and vickyrotex una dey hear?I no fit shout o

1 Like

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by sigiyaya(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hoping it will get to the turn of Rochas one day cool cool cool
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by MrP7: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'll see change when the likes of amechi, Sylvia, Tinubu, atiku and co are bought to book
As off now same old story witchhunt opposition cohorts and leave the ruling party criminals

3 Likes

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by xtianh(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Vc of Ebsu should be the next.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Lildreezy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
FUTO outgoing VC asiabaka should be the next!!!
Seems pa Buhari is ready for them.. sir pls don't spare them..
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
If EFCC continues this way, then politicians go pass boko boys for prison
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by fF01(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
JUDGE: emm Hillary wetin b dat ur name sef?
SUSPECT: my name is Prof. Hillary Odeogha
JUDGE: Ok! dey say u tif 300m bah? well u are nt guilty, so would be granted bail of 300m naira.
SUSPECT: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Prof Edeoga? No na! That man is my man. If any VC is to be probed or invited Prof Sunday Adelabu(immediate past unibuja VC)should top the list.
Edeoga cannot be compared with Adelabu na!
But Edeoga no try sha!
He too like cars.
Was in his house with a Ghanian in March to see my sister Georgina Edeoga (his wife). The guy was shocked to see over 20cars in his house. The Ghanian asked if the VC sells cars. He was shell shocked till we left the house.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Now I see why orubebe disturbed jega, cos if orubebe was successful with his plan all this people will just continue stealing...
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by biggerlife(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2015
he must cough out d 60k he collected from fresher's as hostel fee n where not given. stupid man....increasing sch fees at random n s sluggish sug is watching.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by biggerlife(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=justjify post=35685949]Prof Edeoga? No na! That man is my man. If any VC is to be probed or invited Prof Sunday Adelabu(immediate past unibuja VC)should top the list.
But Edeoga no try sha!
He too like cars.
Was in his house with a Ghanian in March to see my sister Georgina Edeoga (his wife). The guy was shocked to see over 20cars in his house. The Ghanian asked if the VC sells cars. He was shell shocked till we left the house.
[/quote.

so u follow chop our mony. b ready to spit it out
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by seedorfg(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Efcc is the new sherrif in town
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Herphies(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2015
EFCC don wise up. D change is here.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by masciv: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Please, that of OAU should also be probed...There's just too many suspicious activity surrounding the Vc and his administration.

1 Like

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by tpiander: 1:08am On Jul 10, 2015
moau is different from oau nah?
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Everybody will answer their surname..... Change is here to stay, we say NO TO MONEY LOOTING!
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by uzolexis(f): 3:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Choi my Alma mater...not surprised though everyone knows Edeoga is a theif
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by uzolexis(f): 3:18am On Jul 10, 2015
tchidi:
shocked

My former VC o!!!!! And former Bio 111 lecturer! undecided undecided. Useless 4 credit load course.
angry angry
This man fixed test on Vals day just so students don't run to celebrate it! grin grin

Ah so u went to mouau too. Edeoga and Bio 111...that man is also a very serious womaniser.

1 Like

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by uzolexis(f): 3:21am On Jul 10, 2015
justjify:
Prof Edeoga? No na! That man is my man. If any VC is to be probed or invited Prof Sunday Adelabu(immediate past unibuja VC)should top the list.
But Edeoga no try sha!
He too like cars.

Edeoga is a confirmed theif and that's a fact. I studied in Mouau so I should know. Btw,what is he doing with 20cars and how did he buy them if not by stealing
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by chidavis: 3:29am On Jul 10, 2015
i always knew he was a criminal.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ajuji1(m): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2015
EFCC's active mode, ACTIVATED.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION. GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Icecomrade: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2015
EFCC boss desperate to keep his job. Wants to be seen as working.

The IDIO T should be replaced. I hate it when people don't take reponsibility without anyone policing them.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Acidosis(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Another media stunt to 'hype' Mr Snail. Lol

EFFC has been inviting public office holders all these years. You only see what you want to see.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by Otunbatrafford: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Even professors who are supposed to be leading with exemplary style for others to emulate are even worse when we talk of corruption. Now what is the difference between them and students that are involved in examination malpractice? Useless professor, if the VC is found guilty, they should strip him of his professorship. This will serve as deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by BOBBYLET: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2015
andy24:
Prof. Hillary Odeogha has been invited by the EFCC over alleged misappropriation of funds running into millions of naira. shocked
Further investigation revealed that the VC of Federal University- Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (Mouau) has been invited by the EFCC after it received a petition against the VC.
It would also the recalled that the school hostel caught fire on the same day
waiting for former UNN VC who bankrupt de school to be invited and OAU recent VC.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by kenoz(m): 5:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Following
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by EreluY(f): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Even professors who are supposed to be leading with exemplary style for others to emulate are even worse when we talk of corruption. Now what is the difference between them and students that are involved in examination malpractice? Useless professor, if the VC is found guilty, they should strip him of his professorship. This will serve as deterrent to others.

1. Well said, Otunbatrafford.

2. The rank and file of the older generations of Nigerians not only in politics - where corruption with impunity is rife, but also in the academia - where the vast majority of the so-called academes are involved in vices and criminality like sexual molestation, plagiarism, ghost publishing, embezzlement, etc. Church leaders are not faring better; many deacons, priests, bishops and archbishops are qualifications frauds, womanisers, drunkards, frauds, cheats, slanderers, murderers, treacherous and sadists. Think of any crimes? They are constantly committed by Nigerian preachers. The rank and file of the older generations in all walks of life, sadly, is bequeathing shameful legacies to the younger generation.

3. Nigeria is a failed state, and an irredeemably doomed project!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / 2018/2019 Uniben PostGraduate Admission Discussions thread / WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.