Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam (26876 Views)

Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin / Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
justjify:
Prof Edeoga? No na! That man is my man. If any VC is to be probed or invited Prof Sunday Adelabu(immediate past unibuja VC)should top the list.
Edeoga cannot be compared with Adelabu na!
But Edeoga no try sha!
He too like cars.
Was in his house with a Ghanian in March to see my sister Georgina Edeoga (his wife). The guy was shocked to see over 20cars in his house. The Ghanian asked if the VC sells cars. He was shell shocked till we left the house.

I just want to let you know is a small world. mind what you say abt people especially wen you r not sure of ur source.

you came here, claim to have seen abt 20 cars in Edeoga possession, claim d wife is your sister but unfortunately for you somebody dat knows d family too well is here .

They don't know you from Adam.

just be very careful . I wish you all d best in you lies telling.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
ozzy2:

I just want to let you know is a small world. mind what you say abt people especially wen you r not sure of ur source.

you came here, claim to have seen abt 20 cars in Edeoga possession, claim d wife is your sister but unfortunately for you somebody dat knows d family too well is here .

They don't know you from Adam.

just be very careful . I wish you all d best in you lies telling.

Big fool, did you carefully read the first 3lines of my comment?
The last sentence in your comment shows how empty you are. How does this sound to you? "I wish you all d best in you lies telling." Mr terrible blunder.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
ozzy2:

I feel so bad for myself! I am a miserable looser.
Guy get a life, ok? I am sorry for you
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Warning... ozzy2 never you send me any pm again. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Have I made myself clear?
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by chigoeze: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
ozzy2:
Hotel fraud! changing schools accounts! where dese money paid into Professor Edeoga Account?
Digitalisation! biometric ! do you tink we r were we ought to be technology wise? dat is y we r stagnant in dis country. Look at d develop world. You r not even happy he has changed your glorified secondary school into a university. Guy go sleep

Ure entitled to your opinion bro but don't talk to me abt wt u know nothing of...technology ke for digitilization wey no work after we've paid money wey no d, do u know d plight of students friends of mine included squatting around without accommodation after paying for compulsory hostel fee which u must pay b4 u pay school fees at a given deadline or risk losing admission nd yet no refund. U justify that? Yeah ur right we really are stagnant in this country
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 4:33am On Jul 14, 2015
justjify:
Warning... ozzy2 never you send me any pm again. I don't want to have anything to do with you. Have I made myself clear?

Hahahahaha loser!
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 4:36am On Jul 14, 2015
justjify:

Guy get a life, ok? I am sorry for you

justify d criminal minded guy. I thought by now u will have over 20 accounts with my user name. u r still operating with one. Empty brain.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 5:05am On Jul 14, 2015
justjify:

Big fool, did you carefully read the first 3lines of my comment?
The last sentence in your comment shows how empty you are. How does this sound to you? "I wish you all d best in you lies telling." Mr terrible blunder.

You don't get it. I am not concerned abt your first 3 line. After all you r not d only person talking about him here. is a free world.

But you claiming to be a relative wen research has showed dat you are not. obviously d 20 cars you talked abt is a big lie.

you aim was to ignite d issue at hand which is not true or introduce another topic with Prof Edeoga's name but you and ur cohorts have failed.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
ozzy2:

I am a gutted helpless loser!
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
ozzy2:

You don't get it. I am not concerned abt your first 3 line. After all you r not d only person talking about him here. is a free world.

But you claiming to be a relative wen research has showed dat you are not. obviously d 20 cars you talked abt is a big lie.

you aim was to ignite d issue at hand which is not true or introduce another topic with Prof Edeoga's name but you and ur cohorts have failed.

Did I not say he is my man and a good man?
Did I not say he shouldn't be invited but the past vc of unibuja?
I can see insanity is running in your blood.
I'll shred you and make your personality meaningless.
You stupid piece of human waste.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
ozzy2:

I am a criminal minded crook. Stealing and lies occupies my Empty brain. I truly accept it I can't help myself

This nitwit is already mad.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
ozzy2:

justify d criminal minded guy. I thought by now u will have over 20 accounts with my user name. u r still operating with one. Empty brain.

Check all the comments and posts on this thread, you sound most empty. Your replies to comments here are empty and baseless. Your foolery is second to none.
You obviously are not smart and creative. It shows
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by johu247: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
This is not the right way to go about things, by opening blog and lying about the VC wont solve ur problem. concerning your 60k for accommodation or what ever, the money was not paid to his account so stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, he is a very nice and easy going man, approach him and make your complains, the money wasnt paid to his account, the university management takes care of such affairs. cars in the VC lodge are not for the VC but just packed there, they are strictly for the university and for it council members mind you. (make una no dey do like person wen no dey explose biko)

I graduated from MOUAU, went recently to pick my certificate,woww...i could not recognize the place, it looks now like a university. my time it was like a secondary school, i will say, u guys are very lucky. i am very proud to say Edeoga has done wonder in that university, you guys are very blessed. God bless u sir, you have made a good name for yourself, nobody can spoil that.

Am so shocked, if u people can go to the length of opening an account with ozzy2 username, mehhh, there is nothing u guys cant do, it is obvious this blog is a scam blog to attack the VC. May God forgive u people o.

And for ozzy2, please take it easy and dont rain insult, anyone in his or her right mind will know that these people are Anti Edeoga, they are just here to attack the innocent man,maybe they have been paid to do so. u guys should get a life.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
johu247:
This is not the right way to go about things, by opening blog and lying about the VC wont solve ur problem. concerning your 60k for accommodation or what ever, the money was not paid to his account so stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, he is a very nice and easy going man, approach him and make your complains, the money wasnt paid to his account, the university management takes care of such affairs. cars in the VC lodge are not for the VC but just packed there, they are strictly for the university and for it council members mind you. (make una no dey do like person wen no dey explose biko)

I graduated from MOUAU, went recently to pick my certificate,woww...i could not recognize the place, it looks now like a university. my time it was like a secondary school, i will say, u guys are very lucky. i am very proud to say Edeoga has done wonder in that university, you guys are very blessed. God bless u sir, you have made a good name for yourself, nobody can spoil that.

Am so shocked, if u people can go to the length of opening an account with ozzy2 username, mehhh, there is nothing u guys cant do, it is obvious this blog is a scam blog to attack the VC. May God forgive u people o.

And for ozzy2, please take it easy and dont rain insult, anyone in his or her right mind will know that these people are Anti Edeoga, they are just here to attack the innocent man,maybe they have been paid to do so. u guys should get a life.

I have seen VCs and Prof Edeoga is one down to earth man and an achiever. When i went to the school early this year,seeing the facility and infrastructure he put in place, i said to one of the senior lecturers (who used to be my colleague) that "this school is not just a university, its a higher institution of learning in every word and sense of it" I said i was at his house (lodge) and i saw over 20 cars. I never said they were his private cars(you can refer to my post). i said i know the wife etc.... ozzy2 took offense cause i said that.
I never created any account, i only did what i did to prove to him how dumb he is.
Prof. has done well, and he must be commended. His wife is not just a cheerful woman but she is nice and i appreciate her magnanimity. ozzy2 is the dumbest fellow on i have ever known here on nairaland and i wont hesitate to grate and mince him here on NL.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
johu247:

GOD BLESS you Johu247. you have said it all I rest my case.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by chikason68(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Edeoga is a gud man indeed...mtcheew! developed da school 2 a uni my foot. u all calling him a gud man re MAD! Datz y we dont progress.
Quote me at ya own perile. Punch of jobless lossers
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by sojiboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Corrected version down
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by sojiboy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
After Reading all comments here and digest, I perceived some sentiments, Hence it's important I make some facts cleared.

Note:I don't know Prof. Edeoga from anywhere and don't intend to know for any reason.

*I am currently serving in the Said institution and my comments here will based on facts and nothing else, I don't give a dqmn of who is interest is affected .

*Prof. Edeoga of Recent have been facing challenges upon challenges which is in no way peculiar to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, especially in a community filled with intellectuals, challenges and counter challenges, inferiority complex among Profs and doctors, they keep beefing each other on who is superior and who have the command of the day.

*Sincerely WE HEARD He was called for questioning but he his yet to be Tagged "guilty" of any offence and to the best of my knowledge, If court didn't label you guilty, no man can,Tinubu, El-Rufai and infact, Bukola Saraki have been invited and still influential in our society today.

*Kudos to Efcc for waking up from slumber and living up to responsibility and I think this is in line with keeping public officers accountable for all spent and perceived cheat whole in office.

*Kudos to President Muhammadu Buhari who brought about the change, hence the "JonahRIC" EFCC would still be sleeping by now but for the arrival of "CHANGE", it's a different story.

*Prof. Edeoga is like anybody who may not be PERFECT just like Jesus, Until he left the sinful world before he was appreciated.

*Edeoga is not Just a VC but a father (To his students (undergraduates and post Graduates) though, yet a leader and an administrator per Excellent. I admire him, but sometimes can be unfriendly to his followers though. (By the way, what is my own business) Smile.

*I think his problem started from NOT compromising THE STANDARD with some "powers that be" , to loot heavily (if he had loot at all), but his undaunted stance landed him in this mess,Not just in financial aspect but also in admission of students and employment of staff.
Thumb up for his courageous stance.

*It's important I tell you that Notable projects(buildings Road inclusive and Facilities) are on in this school which some OLDER and NOTABLE universities in Nigeria are yet to dream OF GETTING in years for example The Almighty post graduate building(almost completed) , you need to see it. The indoor games structure, the micro finance bank, the Senate building,many lectures theatres, renovations, the fish pond which am yet to see it likes despite Been a graduate of Fisheries and hydrobiology in my alma mata, the just completed Hostels and many more, if we won't shy away from truth, this man deserves commendations (even if not a big one).

* What of security and stability in the school academic calendar Haba! Even the older Nigeria institution like OAU, U. I, UNN et al find it difficult to Maintain school calendar without INTERRUPTION, and the interruption are caused either by Staff internal strike, then maybe cultist attack or students protest as the case maybe but to my daring surprise, I am yet to hear that there will be or there was a break or interruption in the calendar of this school, oh! you think it's rice and beans go to OAU as of NOW that you are reading,you wıll learn to appreciate little offered by this Stern looking man. (Smile).
What of security, when last did you hear of cultist attack, rape, gangsterism and other anti-social activities that may endanger both students and staff lifes, OK ooo, you think it's banana and groundnut shebi Then go to Ekpoma, Absu and OOU, maybe u will Learn to give him a tiny kudos instead of none.

*Who is talking of cars YES there are unused cars parked littering the school especially in the Chinua achebe complex and guest house but if not for mischievous of the poser (name intentionally withheld) THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GREEN PLATE NUMBER should conspicuously SEEN on these cars, While I frown at the abandonment of these cars, it's should be CORRECTED to those that must have been mislead about the cars,They are not Edeoga personal cars or for his personal use. BESIDES has got a Prado jeep and Hilux for his official usage. And what cars are we talking here, Kia Picanto, Kia Rio and other cheap cars that Corpers like me will reject as a gift. The cars are suppose to serve as campus shuttle but why they are yet to be used, I don't know, which I frowned at.

*Among other things I needed state here is the way he handle his staff, which may have also bring him unnecessary Efcc invitation, Sometimes Edeoga come to school (Admin Building) as early as 7:30 am, while strolling around on the walkways you will see a staff that are been paid for what they do, dragging legs to office at around 9:30am which is not just bad for the school but also is an insult on any organization not to talk of tertiary institutions. And whenever he vexed (which MAY be public insult, which I negate) for the LAZY staff, they retaliate and hence you see Efcc in the school Probing what is not (Smile) . If not for Edeoga friendliness to them, sacking of such staff isn't a crime TO ME. Like my Dad will always say "Time management is the soul of Business".

*About the 60,000 naira, as a former unionist, I blame the shit(60000 accommodation fees) on the students union (toothless bulldog), the sole aim of every business man is to make profit, but the sole aim of pressure group is to save her members of exploitation but yet get the best of services. But here, the only time you know they have students 'union is during their Students' union week.

Note : Senate sits to approve every payment of whatsoever into the university purse likewise withdrawal from the same, hence it's not a one-man decision, so Edeoga cannot be hold responsible for that.

I love Edeoga style of leadership as testimonies both from people in the environment before my arrival and with what I saw with my own korokoro eyes, I have it in authority that he has really transform and still transforming the institution from the GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL to A UNIVERSITY that's it suppose to be, yet works are ongoing in virtually all strata of the school.

I wish him the All the best as a person, but until "powers that be" in that school are rendered unless in that school, after Edeoga's tenure, the school may witness nothing good again.

Concerned Onlooker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by islops(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don’t Know Road to EFCC; Prof Hilary Edeoga

The vice Chancellor of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, Prof Hilary Edeoga was never in EFCC. “I was in my office that same day I got calls from people that they read on internet that I was in EFCC net. I laughed and told them but am here in my office talking to you”.
On July 9,2015 some faceless individuals posted on the internet that the Vice Chancellor of Michael Okpara University Of agriculture Umudike Prof Hilary Edeoga was arrested by EFCC.
It may interest you to know that some mischief makers who don’t like progress and desperately seeking recognition in the University are the people going about deceiving people with false information. The crime the Vice Chancellor has committed is not allowing them extort, bully and harass students whom he is putting all efforts grooming to become leaders of tomorrow by providing a conducive environment for learning.
There is a popular saying that “you can deceive some of the people some of the time, but you cannot deceive all the people all the time” The good works of Prof Hilary Edeoga speaks for him. This giant strides achieved by Prof Edeoga within a short period of stay in office is immeasurable.
The Vice Chancellor therefore calls on the University community to join hands in the developmental progress going on in the University by staying resolute and focused and shun these mischief makers who want to distract and interrupt our dear fast developing citadel of learning.

3 Likes

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by bamileke: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Prof. Edeoga's success story will ever remain on the walls of MOUAU. He has turned the University from grass to grace and made the place a reputable place of learning, research and community service. Where do we even start from- is it the projects concluded and on going or the welfare the staff enjoy or the services the students benefit from. To say the least, humans must oppose change and no matter how you please them change is revolutionary. The entire MOUAU has to embrace the change Prof. Edeoga has brought to MOUAU and like the saying goes, you never value what you have untill you loose it. By the time Prof. Edeoga leaves MOUAU many will say we wish to have him back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE... THE LIES AND THE DECEITS
http://truetalkday..com/2015/07/michael-okpara-university-of.html
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by rinny4u: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE... THE LIES AND THE DECEITS

Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike under Prof. Edeoga is now one of the most peaceful universities in Nigeria and for any normal person to say that trouble is brewing there is laughable.

There was an attempt by few self seeking, morally bankrupt, short sighted and unrepentant mischief makers in the guise of “Concerned ASUU members MOUAU chapter” to deliberately distort information with the sole intent of deceiving the unsuspecting public and more than 99.9 percent of the unbiased members of ASUU members and other unions in Michael Okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike two weeks ago with a mindless and fraudulent publication of outright falsehood in some national dailies.

Under normal circumstances and in keeping with ASUU tradition, our posture would have been that of keeping quiet as the old adage says “that silence is the best answer to a fool” but most of us who are members of ASUU-MOUAU have decided to break our silence since this handful of mischief makers that we suspect are headed by the suspended ASUU- MOUAU chairperson have continued to misrepresent and embarrass our dear union and have been hiding under the union to pursue personal agenda and have also used the union as a weapon to attack our vice chancellor and other members of staff who they perceive as their enemies (whether real or imagined). They also want to hide under the union to avert being brought to book for their evil activities and disregard to extant laws of the university.

For the avoidance of doubt and for the records, we the members of ASUU-MOUAU chapter state as follows:

That we have a very cordial relationship with our Vice chancellow Professor Hilary Odo Edeoga.
That ASUU-MOUAU is not in court with the vice chancellor and has no intentions of going to court whatsoever since there is no need for such action.
That there are laid down procedures in ASUU to address any problem concerning the union and not going to the press to spread falsehood and tarnish the hard earned image of ASUU as a union.
That we support the developmental strides of the vice chancellor and all attempts by the VC to make Michael Okpara University of Agriculture one of the best universities in Nigeria.
That we have confidence in our vice chancellor and as such pass a vote of confidence on him.
That the welfare of members of ASUU and other unions in the university are well taken care of since the VC is not owing anybody any salaries or allowances
That the members of the union are already conducting investigations to confirm the identity of faceless “concerned ASUU-MOUAU members” for appropriate sanctions.

The insinuation that there is trouble regarding accommodation fees in Michael okpara university is unmbelieveable. Before the regime of Prof. Edeoga, the university had about three hostels for both males and females. Upon assumption of office, he (Edeoga) built ten (10) new and standard hostels and because of the increase in admission quota by the NUC, the hostel was oversubscribed and some of the students were not accommodated in those new hostels.

These set of students were supposed to be accommodated in the NDDC prototype hostel but for the little hitch in the handover of the hostel to the university administration (this has been done now). The students will be given accommodation in the NDDC hostel and some people have been refunded while many of the students knowing the advantages of staying in those new hostels where there is water and electricity 24 hours (since the hostels have bore holes and stand by generators) have opted to use the money for accommodation in the new hostel next semester starting September, 2015.

Before assumption of office by Prof. Edeoga, the admission quota of the university was less than 2000 students but the monumental infrastructural development in the university, the NUC has consistently increased the admission quota over the years. This has led to the establishment of what we prefer to call campus 2 across the bridge but it should be noted that there is no university in Nigeria that is self sufficient in infrastructure, otherwise there would have been no need for the needs assessment jointly done by the ASUU and federal government across Nigerian universities in the recent past.

In one of the write ups of this faceless individuals, the vice chancellor was accused of recruiting and sponsoring only his relatives but our investigation shows otherwise and the records available and obtainable from Michael Okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike 2013/2014 annual report shows that from 2011-2014, 237 members of staff have benefitted from the TETfund short term and long term trainings including international conferences.

The list is contained in the link TETFund List...http://truetalkday..com/2015/07/tetfund-list.html

As can be seen from the list the people from the VC’s state (Enugu) judging from their surnames constitute less than 2 percent of the total number of beneficiaries. The monies given to them have been removed for security purposes. Also there are more names for 2015.
The VC was purported to have recruited more than 2000 workers in 4 years. The question is, what is the total number of the workforce in MOUAU which has existed since 1992. Most of the programmes that had interim accreditation were because of staff strength generally and severe lack of senior academic staff in particular and this is a vice chancellor working hard to bridge the gap and a group of visionless academics are kicking against that move by complaining he has employed many people.
If among the purported 2000 staff recruits in four years, there are some relations of the vice chancellor, the issue should be whether they are qualified and not that they should suffer deprivation because they are related to the VC.
Another pertinent question is, after that monumental recruitment by Prof. Edeoga since 2011, is he owing or has he ever owed any salary in the university? The answer is NO.
If the vice chancellor have recruited so many people since 2011 and have been consistently paying them, simple logic should have made his detractors to understand that he should be congratulated and celebrated for helping to minimize the scourge of unemployment confronting this country.
The authors of these mischievous write-ups seem to have lost sight of the workings of a university or were they just blinded by the cancerous nature of envy or is it jealousy? We ask this question because of the following:
The award of contracts in a university is not the sole responsibility of the vice chancellor but goes through the directorate of physical planning; through the UPPC and UTB of which most of the members are ASUU members.
Staff promotions are mostly handled by the registry department after going through departmental appraisal committees, college appraisal committees or unit appraisal committees, University appraisal committee (UAC) and Appointment and promotions committee (A and PC) of the governing council (made up of both internal and external members). In all these committees, you have professors and senior academics as members. So why is the promotion of staff blamed on the vice chancellor by these faceless individuals?
Also postgraduate programmes and interpretations of postgraduate rules rest on the Dean and staff of postgraduate school and different postgraduate boards of various departments and colleges and not the vice chancellors.
The case of Prof. Echebiri as we know it is that the vice chancellor has no powers to recall a suspended staff single handedly. Prof. Echebiri was suspended in the previous administration. He (Echebiri) wrote a protest letter to the governing council and after due investigations and deliberations, the council in its wisdom decided to recall Prof. Echebiri. We do not think in ASUU that Prof. Edeoga should act in disobedience to constituted authority (The university governing council) by not carrying out the council decision.
The disillusioned individuals having acknowledged that the vice chancellor of MOUAU, Prof. Edeoga built ten (10) new hostels with internally generated revenue (which most of us did not know existed before him), instead of praising him and encouraging other vice chancellors of other universities to emulate him have listed such uncommon feat as one of his sins. This to us is the height of hypocrisy.
The payment of tax is a constitutional obligation of every citizen and we know that tax issues have been a source of constant squabbles between the university and Abia State government. The implementation of the tax laws of Abia state by the bursary department of MOUAU cannot be viewed by any sensible human being as misconduct except those beclouded by evil machinations born out of personal rancor. However, we understood that concessions have been made by other state governors to university staff in their states and we are also aware that the vice chancellor, in one of the family meetings, has constituted a committee comprising of representatives from all the unions in the university to liaise with the state government to amicably resolve the tax issues.

Let us put it on record that since professor Edeoga took over as the VC of MOUAU in 2011:
There has not been any strike by any of the unions
There have never been any students demonstration
Cult activities have been brought to its lowest ebb.
No salaries have been owed.
No allowances have been owed.
Nobody’s promotion has been denied or delayed
No promotion arrears have been owed
All the roads in the university have now been tarred
Monumental transformation of the university have taken place (both human and material)
Most of the lecturers now have offices
New programmes have been introduced
There are a lot of collaborations with many universities all over the world
The university now has international visibility
Many of our members (ASUU) now go overseas for their MSc., Ph.D, short trainings and international conferences to mention just a few.

WHAT ELSE CAN A UNION ASK FOR?
From the foregoing, it is now clear that trouble in the university only exists in the figments of some trouble seekers imaginations or may be those propagandists are disappointed because of the peaceful atmosphere in MOUAU and wants to instigate chaos from which they normally benefit from in the previous administrations.
However, we the members of ASUU MOUAU are suspecting that the masterminds of this mischief may be some academic staff who constitute less than 0.1 percent of the academic work force and we don’t want to believe that Dr. U.A.U Onyebinama, the suspended chairman of ASUU- MOUAU who was suspended by the university authority for gross misconduct prejudicial to the interest of the university as provided by decree 48 of 1992 as amended is one of them. He also faced various committees set up by the university senate which according to the Exam Ethics Marshals International confirmed clear cases of transgression against him which include among other things, gross abuse of office, manipulation of examination results which tantamounts to examination fraud and disregard of the extant senate guidelines and rules (Daily Sun, Monday June 20, 2015 page 58 and July 7, 2015).
The members also do not want to believe that among this group is one professor who is a member of ASUU national and who wants to be the national chairman of ASUU at all costs. It will shock most of us if inordinate ambitions and personal vendetta should becloud the professor’s judgment and decency and rob him of the honour for telling the truth and fair representation or does he think unwarranted attacks on the constituted authority of the university will present him as fearless person and boost his chances of becoming the ASUU national president? Well, we wish him good luck.
The members will also be baffled if two of the suspects among these agents of destabilization are two directionless senior academics in CNREM and CCSS (one of them is facing disciplinary action in the university now).
For now, let us still treat them as suspects but investigations are on-going after which the names and the antecedents of those involved will be made public and appropriate sanctions meted out to them.
In the said write up the shameless mischief makers even made a disgusting and laughable suggestion of a visitation panel. This shows that they are still basking in the euphoria that they still have the magic wand to deceive everybody all the time. The visitor of the university (past and present) knows that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike have a vice chancellor who is an erudite scholar, a quintessential gentleman, an accomplished academic and administrator, a detribalized Nigerian and a great achiever who is contributing in no small measures in repositioning education in Nigeria.
We want at this juncture to thank the chairman of the governing council Prof. Anya O. Anya and the rest of the council members for the mature manner they are handling the affairs of the university and for their insistence that misconduct in any form must be punished no matter whose ox is gored (union chairman or not)
We also want to use this opportunity to invite the general public to visit Michael University of Agriculture, Umudike to see things for themselves as the developmental strides of Prof. Hilary Odo Edeoga cannot be chronicled adequately using the pages of the newspapers even when you want to use a whole year’s publication.

We also believe that the shameless mischief makers will one day be brought to book.

SIGNED: ASUU MEMBERS
MICHEAL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by sojiboy(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Like I said Ealier, he is not doing Bad but He isn't perfect. Detractors should allow him concentrate.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
sojiboy:
Like I said Ealier, he is not doing Bad but He isn't perfect. Detractors should allow him concentrate.

One of the perfect comments on this thread. Much love bro. your head dey dia
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
islops:
I don’t Know Road to EFCC; Prof Hilary Edeoga

The vice Chancellor of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, Prof Hilary Edeoga was never in EFCC. “I was in my office that same day I got calls from people that they read on internet that I was in EFCC net. I laughed and told them but am here in my office talking to you”.
On July 9,2015 some faceless individuals posted on the internet that the Vice Chancellor of Michael Okpara University Of agriculture Umudike Prof Hilary Edeoga was arrested by EFCC.
It may interest you to know that some mischief makers who don’t like progress and desperately seeking recognition in the University are the people going about deceiving people with false information. The crime the Vice Chancellor has committed is not allowing them extort, bully and harass students whom he is putting all efforts grooming to become leaders of tomorrow by providing a conducive environment for learning.
There is a popular saying that “you can deceive some of the people some of the time, but you cannot deceive all the people all the time” The good works of Prof Hilary Edeoga speaks for him. This giant strides achieved by Prof Edeoga within a short period of stay in office is immeasurable.
The Vice Chancellor therefore calls on the University community to join hands in the developmental progress going on in the University by staying resolute and focused and shun these mischief makers who want to distract and interrupt our dear fast developing citadel of learning.

Nice one bro.. lemmie see any stupid goat called ozzy2 who will come here and say you were not at profs office and don't know him.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by sojiboy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
justjify:

One of the perfect comments on this thread. Much love bro. your head dey dia

Na God.
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
justjify:

Nice one bro.. lemmie see any stupid goat called ozzy2 who will come here and say you were not at profs office and don't know him.

you r really shameless. Claiming to know someone you don't know. The person has seen you pictures and has confirmed not knowing you.

Is now his office no longer his house! You r a confused liar

"Edeoga nor try" " Edeoga has 20cars in his possession" "Edeoga too like cars" Somebody you call your man you don't know what he is capable of doing.Big fool! Big Nose!

Next time you will do you research properly b4 coming here to say rubbish about anybody. You tink you r dealing with illiterates.

Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2015
ozzy2:

I am worthless and shameless. I am a confused liar
I can't stop admiring those pictures
I am a Big fool! From a useless gay family.
I am the worst illiterate on the surface of the earth .
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahah!!!
This worthless being called ozzy2 . You have proven how dumb, shameless, jobless above all senseless you are. Keep on uploading my pictures ok?
You are such a pervert.
Here is a warning, never in your miserable life send me a pm. I don't need fools like you around me.
You need to check yourself in a rehab.

Retard
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by ozzy2: 5:12am On Jul 17, 2015
justjify:
Hahahahah!!!
This worthless being called ozzy2 . You have proven how dumb, shameless, jobless above all senseless you are. Keep on uploading my pictures ok?
You are such a pervert.
Here is a warning, never in your miserable life send me a pm. I don't need fools like you around me.
You need to check yourself in a rehab.

Retard

"An egg seller dat starts a fight" hahahahaha!

I just want u to feel a little pain of what it feels like wen you try to tarnish people's reputation in a public forum.

It hurts right?
liar! go get a life. Just see d way you have embarrassed yourself.

If there is anyone to go to Rehad here , you r obviously d one because your statements are contradictory. You r neither here nor dere. I think you r mentally disturbed.

You will not forget dat name "OZZY2" in a hurry.

We r still waiting for your call. Our brother dat we don't know.
Ozuow!
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by johnspurgeon014(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
TELL A FRIEND!!!

NEW PROJECT/SEMINAR TOPICS covering RECENT TRENDS and RELEVANT RESEARCH are available!!!

Do you have an approved TOPIC and are in need of MATERIALS/ASSISTANCE to help write on your research paper/PROJECT/SEMINAR

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034845878

BBM: 2AB903A4

Email: johnspurgeon014@gmail.com

www.datacademia.com
Re: The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam by justjify(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
ozzy2:

"An egg seller dat starts a fight" hahahahaha!

I just want u to feel a little pain of what it feels like wen you try to tarnish people's reputation in a public forum.

It hurts right?
liar! go get a life. Just see d way you have embarrassed yourself.

If there is anyone to go to Rehad here , you r obviously d one because your statements are contradictory. You r neither here nor dere. I think you r mentally disturbed.

You will not forget dat name "OZZY2" in a hurry.

We r still waiting for your call. Our brother dat we don't know.
Ozuow!

Hahahaha!!!! Illiterate fool its "rehab" and not "rehad" silly combination of human waste.

You know my name Colyns Jify Eselebor give me your name and I'll put a call across and give you the shocker of your life.

I earlier promised, I'll shred your reputation and silence you on this thread. PIG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / Susan Ojukwu Receives $90k USAID Donald M. Payne Dollars Fellowship Award / WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.