Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? (400 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Does Look Or Gender Has Anything To Do With Success In Interview? / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2015
There is never one perfect formula that works for all people in all job domain or situations. There are many factors that can influence an interview’s positive or negative outcome:

OUTSIDE YOUR CONTROL

a poorly structured or ‘loose’ interview style that rarely brings out the best in people
an inexperienced interviewer that doesn’t ask the right questions
interruptions and distractions during the interview
‘surprise’ or left-field questions designed to trip you up
an interviewer who does all the talking and doesn’t let you speak
first impressions deem you to be outside the right team fit’

WITHIN YOUR CONTROL

the way you are dressed and presented
how you speak and answer questions
your interaction with the interviewer/panel and your ability to engage
displaying enthusiasm and genuine interest in the role
research and knowledge of the company and the position being offered
your overall conduct

Then there are key markers:

– your credibility

– your likeability

– your suitability

PLUS a bit of luck and timing!

Always ensure to use certainty and talk or speak boldly without fright or fear!!

www.jobberland.com.ng
Re: How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? by lovemko(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? by Monikween(f): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2015
and this formula will get me a job?
Re: How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? by ekim004(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
im still in uni buh mehn all dis job mata dey fear me small shey if i komot i fit find job kwick kwick?
Re: How To Achieve Exceptional Success In A Job Interview? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Try to make adequate and exceptional use of the factors within your control, that will go a long way..

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Wanted / Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? / Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.