Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While (4331 Views)

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father’s N40m Porsche Car / PHOTOS: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
PussyJuice77:
Awusa/Fulani flexing with Biafran Money
pls na which money Biafra get? if u say ss, I for gree
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While by handie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
400billionman:

Stop exposing your ignorance. I bet you, if you are given that damaged Porsche free of charge, all your savings won't fix it.

Don't be too sure about that. The fact that all ur savings can't fix it doesn't mean another man's savings can't.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While by handie(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
handie is a rich man worshiper
What about you?
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While by feedburner(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
welcome to the abomination damnation, the zoological republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While by kissinggourami: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
We all know how the story will end; the son walks freely

So I'd rather dwell on the silver lining here. Owner of that 1998 Camry suddenly wakes up to a new car of his dreams. To let the steam cool off quickly, I'd advice he milks this opportunity.

These politician's kids and the likes will never stop using abuja road's for their "Tokyo drift". While I advice everyone to be on the lookout and jejely swerve to avoid impact and possible loss of life and since the FRSC is feigning ignorance on these practices, I'd suggest anyone looking for a new car to use their old cars as speed breaks for the next Fast and Furious exhibition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.