Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election (4268 Views)

2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Read through the snapshots, check the date, it was before the presidential election
In Rick Ross voice: I tried to warn you niggas, I tried to warn you niggas, now its too latecry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Saintbonnie(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by munchi(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Your a prophet menh

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by raker300: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Everyone predicted what booharie was going to do. For those of us alive during his first tenure, nothing new here.

Same failed oil policies, same failed economy, human rights abuses, neglected rule of law etc. @least we're no more getting flogged to stand in line @ parks or flogged while crossing the road...or executions inside bushes. The man ruled us like we were cattle.

I remember the jubilations in Lagos when he was removed..cos after his first year, he faced yorubas and started executing them. These are the same yorubas that support him again, funny how history repeats itself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Pls note that drop in price of crude oil have nothing to do with
fuel scarcity, fuel price is now #145 in my area,
epileptic power supply, I remembered how you guys credited the sudden increase in power to pmb body odour undecided
High price of food stuff, currently a bag of rice is sold at #12600, sad , I remembered this same rice was sold #9600 last year
Other neighboring countries like Ghana are not pass through difficulties like we do now

Yes GEJ administration was corrupt, I totally agree with you guys, but calling him clueless was not just an insult but a slap to his face cause if he is clueless then what is Buhari??

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:
Everyone predicted what booharie was going to do. For those of us alive during his first tenure, nothing new here.

Same failed oil policies, same failed economy, human rights abuses, neglected rule of law etc. @least we're no more getting flogged to stand in line @ parks or flogged while crossing the road...or executions inside bushes. The man ruled us like we were cattle.

I remember the jubilations in Lagos when he was removed..cos after his first year, he faced yorubas and started executing them. These are the same yorubas that support him again, funny how history repeats itself

Oh my God, sir are you serious? You are a living legend, we young generation have been fooled, decieved,insulted and killed.
We have learnt our lesson cry cry cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by raker300: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2016
iamblisz:

Oh my God, sir are you serious? You are a living legend, we young generation have been fooled, decieved,insulted and killed.
We have learnt our lesson
sarcasm? Really? I would take that as a weird coping mechanism.

USA judge their rulers based on there past records...Nigerians judge based on sentiments. For a man with a record of human right abuses to be elected shows we have a serious problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:
sarcasm? Really? I would take that as a weird coping mechanism.

USA judge their rulers based on there past records...Nigerians judge based on sentiments. For a man with a record of human right abuses to be elected shows we have a serious problem
Yes we do have a serious problem, no wonder there have been soon much killing of unarmed protester in SE , disobeying court orders, and no rule of law,
Honestly I cant wait for that ICC report on Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Feranchek(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:

At the bolded. Yet everyone voted him in according to the results. Bros.....

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
iamblisz:
Read through the snapshots, check the date, it was before the presidential election
In Rick Ross voice: I tried to warn you niggas, I tried to warn you niggas,now its too late cry cry cry cry
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
You've got to be kidding me!! The person that wrote that was probably high, which development did we have during GEJ's tenure?
He keeps spitting lies upon lies, any sane man knows GEJ's administration was full of corruption, it even encouraged it..
You all shouldn't think we regretted booting him out, cos of our silence to all your rant in here.
The state of the country now is not good but there is a will to change and transform things unlike the formal government..

One of the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria is that we removed GEJ, God forbid something like his administration befall us again..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Feranchek:

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by raker300: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Feranchek:

2 million margin win bro...just 2 million. So get over yourself.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by otokx(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
"our own" GEJ could not complete the only International Airport in the Niger Delta, "our own" GEJ could not complete the only road in the Niger Delta which is the east west road.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by raker300: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:
You've got to be kidding me!! The person that wrote that was probably high, which development did we have during GEJ's tenure?
He keeps spitting lies upon lies, any sane man knows GEJ's administration was full of corruption, it even encouraged it..
You all shouldn't think we regretted booting him out, cos of our silence to all your rant in here.
The state of the country now is not good but there is a will to change and transform things unlike the formal government..

One of the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria is that we removed GEJ, God forbid something like his administration befall us again..
apart from after elections, name one time there was fuel crises in nigeria under gej?

Corruption is collecting #50 from my account In the name of stamp

Corruption is padding the budget

Corruption Is budgeting 2 billion for food

Corruption is introducing forex policies that only favour the rich..check aljazeera interview with booharie

Corruption is saying no weapons was bought yet you're saying "we're wining war on terror"

@least Gej helped me get employment from sure p funds my boss used to start his business

@least food was cheap
Gas prices were low.

What has booharie done for you, punk

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:

Hia Change what again?? Is this not the soo called change? I agree with you there was corruption, but until when this useless govt can achieve what GEJ achieved, OK let me rephrase that , cause i know this epileptic govt cant achieve that, until this govt can reduce the suffering of poor masses, then I will know your change is here

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Burger01(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Jonathan was too corrupt...only way out was to boot him and his thieving crews out of office. Like it or not, predict shait or not, given the same scenario, Buhari will be elected anytime any given day undecided
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
That guy saw everything the way it is but zombies will come here to curse him and op

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Burger01(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:

Don't mind them. Let them keep living in dementia smiley

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
This Guy is better than TB Joshua and all other calamity predictors in Nigeria.
iamblisz:
calling him clueless was not just an insult but a slap to his face cause if he is clueless then what is Buhari??
I said it last year sir, that the world clueless became popular due to the cluelessness of the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by iamblisz(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Burger01:
Don't mind them. Let them keep living in dementia smiley
Dementia? Keep deceiving yourselves, hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Feranchek(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:
2 million margin win bro...just 2 million. So get over yourself.

2 mila na JUST. Chai!!! "Diaris godu o0oo0!!!"
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Burger01(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2016
iamblisz:

Dementia? Keep deceiving yourselves, hypocrites
You don't know shait mahn cheesy
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
raker300:
apart from after elections, name one time there was fuel crises in nigeria under gej?

Corruption is collecting #50 from my account In the name of stamp

Corruption is padding the budget

Corruption Is budgeting 2 billion for food

Corruption is introducing forex policies that only favour the rich..check aljazeera interview with booharie

Corruption is saying no weapons was bought yet you're saying "we're wining war on terror"

@least Gej helped me get employment from sure p funds my boss used to start his business

@least food was cheap
Gas prices were low.

What has booharie done for you, punk
Really? From your write up one can easily sense that you gained a lot from GEJ's government which is most likely to be a case of Nepotism..

Jonathan failed in every aspect and he was even proud to announce that "Ordinary Stealing to him is not corruption". Tell me, which sane man say that?

He failed in the Agricultural sector and please don't give me that bullshitt of what the media stated then, we all know media spew bullocks for recognition..

Have you ever heard of any National investment during his tenure that yielded result?

The present administration is diverting money where it should be, and Ofcourse everyone is not used to this that's why people cry foul cos they want instant change.

Any brilliant mind would have anticipated the present state of the country.
It's simple, the major source of revenue of this country is crude oil, which the price has reduced drastically world wide. Had it been your Jonathan had really worked on other aspects for his 6 years, we won't be facing this now.

Investing in other aspect is not a day Job or even 2 years, our past leaders have really messed everything up and we the masses have done more harm than good too..

I've never for once expected instant change, all I've always prayed for is a Government with will to change and here we are, and of course it won't be easy..

P S: You can state your point without name calling, that kind of attitude is displayed when someone is loosing an argument..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by sweetgala(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:

Leave them they are all circle jerking themselves.

God forbid we ever have a president like GEJ again. It has been proven beyond doubt that he was incompetent, corrupt, failed to diversify in times of economic excess and wealthiest time in our recent history, failed to be a leader and accept that the buck stops at his table.

A man who has more than 70% of his immediate subordinates under investigation of serious corruption yet claims to not know !

God punish GEJ and his family wherever they are

Any idiot with half a brain could have predicted the economic doom that was impending from over a mile away and get out dear Aunty NOI(nothing of interest) did not think to diversify,

The agricultural sector did not develop because I'm yet to see it, we were still importing over 70% of our consumed items rice, tomatoes kept going to waste, for GEJ government good agricultural policy meant giving free fertiliser which kept the farmers happy until it was time to get their produce to market and they hit a dead end

Transportation agenda involved painting old train engines and putting them on old defective tracks and providing a service which was not faster than road transport nor more comfortable, while exploding the cost to astronomical heights.

Security , well let's me leave you are name DASUKI

LET ME REPEAT, God visit GEJ with the pains he has subjected Nigeria to, our current circumstances are due to the failures of himself and the many leaders before him and directly the 16 years of PDP democratic failure

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by scampy(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2016
The guy is a prophet. 80% of what he said is happening now.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by gists: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Ishh. Anybody can go back to old post and edit to sooth present reality.
Predict indeed.
Oh BTW, you have not even spent one year when we plan to vote PMB in for 2 terms grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by sweetgala(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2016
scampy:
The guy is a prophet. 80% of what he said is happening now.

Damn right he predicted right, same way if I fail to study I can predict how the examiner would fail me.

It was obvious the creek boys would find offence in their incompetent brother getting booted out and Buhari has never been a fan of their free loading in the shape of Amnesty payment

It was also obvious our economy was slowing down from way back in mid 2014, the Iran deal was in planning, fracking in US, canada and Australia was in high gear and OPEC was in disarray with falling oil prices. Many nations are switching to alternative forms of energy and nuclear

It was obvious we had not diversified our economy and would be facing harsh times, if GEJ remained we would have been in a more serious trouble because here would be a man who did not have any long term goals for the nation, a party whose idea of governance revolves around a patriarchal disbursement that satisfy temporary needs
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Sunnynwa: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Boland:

This dude is probably posting this trash from a fuel queue.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2016
sweetgala:

Leave them they are all circle jerking themselves.

God forbid we ever have a president like GEJ again. It has been proven beyond doubt that he was incompetent, corrupt, failed to diversify in times of economic excess and wealthiest time in our recent history, failed to be a leader and accept that the buck stops at his table.

A man who has more than 70% of his immediate subordinates under investigation of serious corruption yet claims to not know !

God punish GEJ and his family wherever they are

Any idiot with half a brain could have predicted the economic doom that was impending from over a mile away and get out dear Aunty NOI(nothing of interest) did not think to diversify,

The agricultural sector did not develop because I'm yet to see it, we were still importing over 70% of our consumed items rice, tomatoes kept going to waste, for GEJ government good agricultural policy meant giving free fertiliser which kept the farmers happy until it was time to get their produce to market and they hit a dead end

Transportation agenda involved painting old train engines and putting them on old defective tracks and providing a service which was not faster than road transport nor more comfortable, while exploding the cost to astronomical heights.

Security , well let's me leave you are name DASUKI

LET ME REPEAT, God visit GEJ with the pains he has subjected Nigeria to, our current circumstances are due to the failures of himself and the many leaders before him and directly the 16 years of PDP democratic failure
You are damn right my brother.

They keep hailing a failed government because they don't understand the present government which to me is because they don't want to (which is obviously caused by Political preference or of course Tribal bigotry)

1 Like

Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by Boland(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Sunnynwa:

This dude is probably posting this trash from a fuel queue.
Lol.. I know pain is mean, what it does to the mind is not pleasant..
Get over it Boy!! You lost the election. Embrace the positive change , trust me, it won't seize.
Re: This Guy Predicted What Will Happen If Buhari Wins 2015 Election by amaechi1: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Still bitter that GEJ lost the long forgotten election. How do explain the monumental fraud and impunity under GEJ. If GEJ had won, nigeria would have been in more deplorable state than this. The OP should be ashamed that GEJ for 6 years of his rule could not clean up Niger delta of oil spill. Rather he concentrated in making some charlatans billionaire at the expense of the region. Any, nation that fail to plan, has planned to fail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Armed Soldiers Place Wike Under House Arrest (pics) / See How Nigerians Reacted To Caricature Picture Of President Buhari On Twitter / 2017 Anambra Election : Polling Units Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.