Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) (8471 Views)

On What Condition Should A Wife Be Beaten? / Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents / Girls Under Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I saw this on facebook

Well, If the groom is Aliku dangote and he loves me silly, why not?.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by hawk05(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Spreading mat....

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Masculity(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wait ooo na dead body abi waitin happened

Oohh na Nigerian Soldier wey dey for war front gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
When u had covenant with your dead lover grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by donholy28(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
do u mr._____ take her as ur wife...picture go say "I do"...abi

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Kenndall: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
This isn't love, this is desperation laced with foolishness.

Is it by force to marry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by vizkiz: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
taking craziness to a whole new level!

This Op is a gold digger! Imagine "if the groom is aliku dangote" so her present boyfriend aiint worth it grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by libertyfather(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
The guy never collect stay for where hin dey and the girl no fit stay any longer..... in all nah STAY cause am
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by MzzTega(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015

NO NO NO Even if he is Bill Gate, He's presence will be needed.
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by libertyfather(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
do u mr._____ take her as ur wife...picture go say "I do"...abi

Simple....Phone call will do that only for network not to mess up
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
The guy isn't dead o, he wasn't available for his wedding for one reason or the other.
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:
taking craziness to a whole new level!

This Op is a gold digger! Imagine "if the groom is aliku dangote" so her present boyfriend aiint worth it grin
when has it become a crime to be a gold digger?
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by vizkiz: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:

its not a crime, it just makes you look cheap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by peeparty(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
cool
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by donholy28(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
libertyfather:

Simple....Phone call will do that only for network not to mess up
and when it comes to part of wearing ring or feeding the bride...u will do it via Wi-Fi

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Captainswag225(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
lmao, interesting question
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, interesting question
grin
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:

its not a crime, it just makes you look cheap
who cares?
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Vivly(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ewww. The grooms men should have been photographs afterall there's no groom.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by vizkiz: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
who cares?

nobody cares actually...you just have to prove you'v gat "self-worth"

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by whizqueen(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Those bridesmaid though embarassed

By the way, how would the groom kiss the bride?
That's very important you know cheesy embarassed

Or will she kiss the photo undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:

nobody cares actually...you just have to prove you'v gat "self-worth"
prove to who?
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Gurgle(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
yeah I can do it
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Stay there Op, u go just die for your papa house
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
prove to who?

yourself...its your world, your life, your decision. You have to prove to yourself that you are better than just being a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by anssy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
The bride fall hand.

Btw, the groom no get brothers or any close male relatives?

When I thought I have seen it all.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
speechless
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
I would enlarge one of my pics and place it beside his. Let the pictures wed.

#case settled#

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by libertyfather(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
and when it comes to part of wearing ring or feeding the bride...u will do it via Wi-Fi

Correct
Re: Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures) by Abimbolaile(f): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
hawk05:
Spreading mat....

Let me join you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

is he flirting with me or what? Weired / See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.