Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (47495 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by kritikali(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
Yeah I know my father is a bastard!

Stop ridiculing your father in public bro,u don't need dis.

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice1, Lamido & Sons doing 2 months vacation in prison. This eld- fri go sweet 4 prison ooooo, free food things grin
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by sukkot: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
unclejb2:
Amaechi, Kwankwaso, TA Orji nko? These people matter never old naa
bros relax. na how many hands buhari get ? the man is only 30 days in office and he has accomplished more than jonathan has accomplished in 6 years. just relax and enjoy the show. why are you impatient ? have you been diagnosed with terminal disease ?

5 Likes

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
all hail nigeria... grin grin grin grin....corruption wan pieces us die
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
oga o! thieves will always be theives right 4rm time immemorial, but one fing i cant figure out in Nigeria politics is how convicted political thieves r beign celebrated by some nicompoops. unless we stop celebrating them fight against graft is a long way from beign won.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by juninho(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
And this thief nursed the ambition of becoming the president of Nigeria. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Vengeance is mine, says Brainless Bubu.

Because Lamido did not join the G7 governors to move into APC he is now a target of harrassment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by JustSayYesOkay: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is what we are talking about....Make them roast for prison small. At least he wasn't granted bail, so he wouldn't have a means to pervert the system!!!

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by ndcide(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
I'm only waiting for the jaaaaanjaweeeds from jigawa state. Their opinions matter most. Not these Lagos based janjaweedss.

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by frisky2good(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Till september? If the EFCC is not ready and they have no where to house them why not grant them bail? Before making arrests, we should be ready to prosecute. I have said it several times, if the judiciary remains this way even Obama cannot solve any of our problems if we bring him to rule us.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by unclejb2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
sukkot:
bros relax. na how many hands buhari get ? the man is only 30 days in office and he has accomplished more than jonathan has accomplished in 6 years. just relax and enjoy the show. why are you impatient ? have you been diagnosed with terminal disease ?
We are not here to talk about Buhari and his achievements. That's a story for another time. When are they prosecuting these criminals? EFCC is not Buhari for crying out loud!
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
How many year's?? Please
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by sukkot: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
unclejb2:
We are not here to talk about Buhari and his achievements. That's a story for another time. When are they prosecuting these criminals?
they will prosecute them when they prosecute them, you impatient crazy man shocked cheesy
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
donphilopus:

You are on point boss! I could remember how it went when it involved Stella Oduah!
Exactly. Even when the military went after thieves, pirates and militants who were responsible for "killing security, looting police armoury, and r&ping market women", they still cursed the president that he's "carrying out a sinister agenda against the SS and SE".

These guys have their brains unbelievably fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Holyfield1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
kritikali:
The daft old man I knew as my father isn't my real father, Does that mean that my mum is a slu.t....Advice please.
Eeyaahh, I feel ur pain and I understand how you're feeling right now, May the Host of Heaven intervene
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by thespokenword: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
This kinda not the first for me. james ibori was reminded for 41 days in kaduna maximum prison because the problem was solved with another equation by a UK court.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by chiabahi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
hawk05:
lipsrsealed no

yes! yes! yes!
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Tifuzz: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls tell Efcc to Cum over to delta.. undecided
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Elculio: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
efilefun:
Hope they won't occupy the vip section of the prison... They need to be locked up in soldiers prison where they will have to maintain same position till anytime they needed in the court again... That will surely teach others great lesson

Your guess is as good as mine. They are supposed to be taken to prison, but know for a fact that they will be given preferential treatment by the overzealous prison officials who will see it as an opportunity to get favour from them.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by themosthigh: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]so skelo never change lol[/size]
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
unclejb2:
We are not here to talk about Buhari and his achievements. That's a story for another time. When are they prosecuting these criminals? EFCC is not Buhari for crying out loud!
when is tinubu and amaechi following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. Even when the military went after thieves, pirates and militants who were responsible for "killing security, looting police armoury, and r&ping market women", they still cursed the president that he's "carrying out a sinister agenda against the SS and SE".

These guys have their brains unbelievably fvcked up.
idiat

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by zik4ever: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
I dont get something here. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty by our laws and if they can't be prosecuted immediately or granted bail, why remand them in Prison from today till September? Just asking for clarity please. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Push them to ekwulobia prison in exchange of boko
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
zik4ever:
I dont get something here. They are presumed innocent until proven guilty by our laws and if they can't be prosecuted immediately or granted bail, why remand them in Prison from today till September? Just asking for clarity please. Thanks.
ode! Put on your thinking cap. Mumu
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Elculio: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft shielded him. Baba is for no-one.
Where are those fools claimi
ng change isnt here already?
Do you have to insult people just to make your point. You need to grow up and be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Shaadey: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
nice....they should keep imprisoning em
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
zik4ever:

This is the new reality under DICTATOR Buhari's witch-hunting of his opponents.

It is only a matter of time before he reaches out to those who may be hailing him now,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Elculio:

Do you have to insult people just to make your point. You need to grow up and be reasonable for once.

Shut ur trap and mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by back2sender: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wolexdey:
LET THE CHANGE BEGIN...

The case was adjourned to
September 28 for ruling on bail
applications.

I Gbadunn this judge...
make dem njoy the place small, I just love this judge.
This are the kind of judge that EFF/ICPC should be taking their cases too, Judges that feel the pain this people do to the economy and common man and not judges that live in Eldorado.
well don madam judge
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
sukkot:

The jungle justice show that excites the 200 million mumus but does not improve our corruption just like under OBJ, not so
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by back2sender: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
anonimi:
Vengeance is mine, says Brainless Bubu.

Because Lamido did not join the G7 governors to move into APC he is now a target of harrassment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
This your cartoon did not sway voters prior to the election when so much was at stake and it will not now when nothing is at stake, please play another music

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.