Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (47497 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by zik4ever: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ayameze2015:
ode! Put on your thinking cap. Mumu
My brother I don't think this calls for insults at all. God bless you.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by ethicalUser(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ex Gov Hakim go they shit for pant by now . that 8billion nworie drive dredging u must vomit am. EFCC got balls now.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by naijafella(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Change!
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by gsalvatore: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
omenka:
Not even that. Imagine the kind of comments that would have flooded this thread had this been a case involving a South East governor.

This is the reason I insist, beyond everything else, tribal and religious bigotry is the greatest bane of the society we live in today.

I'd be patiently waiting for the day one of those governors is given the same treatment, then we would see the useless scum that would come here to use their leprous fingers to type trash.

I hope Lamido rots in that prison. angry
Don't be In hurry. Read well please not only the headlines.

The Lamidos have not been Convicted yet!!!!!

Case was adjourned till September.

And what the fvck is two months for that kinda loot and all the charges . Many Nigerians can go to jail for a year for the kind of money.

Is former Enugu govt Nnamani not facing the same tune? He is practically remitting everything he stole and Invested. Ohakim the former Imo state govt nko?

Mr. Omenka, something tells me you are very young (I maybe wrong ), very clever and don't like researching very well before spewing your sophistry or its a ploy(we'll never know) . You know most Nairalanders don't care to look up things on their own, they prefer to swallow anything dished out for them.

Were you not the one that was trying to back FG negotiating with boko haram citing the Americans with Talibans at same time forgetting that negotiations never stopped the war entirely-talibans are still much alive and kicking.

I want all the thieving politicians to end In real jail long term and cough out all they stole and should be done in a fair way.. Everybody involved or found wanting not just selected few. Even the exPDP that are now in APC and beyond.

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
zik4ever:

My brother I don't think this calls for insults at all. God bless you.
ayaf heard
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Ayameze2015(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijafella:
Change!
Bleep u
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by PStacks(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Are you kidding me?

For this same naija wey we dey?

Chai! #Change has come.

In as much as I like Lamido, this would serve as deterrent to intending corrupt officers.

#SaiChanji
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by NemzySeries(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
richcasey:
1.35 billion... wow... you need to get to

1 million

and then

10 million

And then

50 million

and then

100 million

and the 1 million starts again

101 million

till till

999 million

The same way notorious Nigerians now dey fear carry drugs to malaysia, can they like create a death sentence law for politicians and their family that embezzle Nigerian money. .. maybe the corruption would reduce...

but then again who am I kidding... that law would never be passed as na the same people wey dey pass law dey break am first...
hahahahaahaha...well said, no Law Makers without Law Breakers.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186367-alleged-n1-35bn-fraud-court-sends-ex-gov-sule-lamido-sons-to-prison.html

Good one to hear
the last tym I heard about a Gov goin to prison was during OBJ tenure.
GEJ 6yrs never try to take a local gov chairman to court cos stealing is not corruption.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why are all the individuals mentioned to be directly involved in the prosecution or defence south south or south easterners.
This is unprecedented though. Happy to know.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by azyz1: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Next election yo go hear say I'm dey contest for president under pdp.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by PStacks(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Let the Prison spree begin.
These are the sort of things that can redeem this country.
As Sule Lamido don go prison now,
E remain Ngozi Okonjo
Deazinyi madueke
And the God father of corruption himself that said "Stealing is not Corruption"
Goodluck Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan...

Once these 3 follow Sule Lamido to Prison, #Change don come be that.

#SaiBuhari
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by tsdarkside(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
why dont they shoot dem.....4 bullets is very cheap........problem solved.....
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Harfisco(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please bring them to Agodi prison in ibadan
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
back2sender:

This your cartoon did not sway voters prior to the election when so much was at stake and it will not now when nothing is at stake, please play another music

Indeed nothing is at stake since you prefer living in a lawless jungle of selective witch-hunting rather than a country where the president is fair to all Nigerians and there is equity before the law

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
PStacks:
In as much as I like Lamido, this would serve as deterrent to intending corrupt officers.

Why do you like Lamido, if I may ask?
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by M4gunners: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hehehehe is not looking good for him at all.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by kritikali(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh, I feel ur pain and I understand how you're feeling right now, May the Host of Heaven intervene

U feel my pain, u must really be in my shoe then, perfect person to seek advice from, someone who speaks from experience..iyan!! Breaking news, we have us a self proclaimed bastar.d on nairaland..swerve nigg.a.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by moshould(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dats where they belong, and pls dont forget to collect all their properties and our stolen cash, so that u can share dem to d needy....wicked souls !!!
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
repogirl:
They shouldnt stop here oooo if they are serious....there are many more of him out there e.g. Amaechi, kwakwaso, Shettimma....all former nothern governors in short!
i once thought you had any iota of sense. Alas! I was deeply wrong.

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by bakila: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
anonimi:
Vengeance is mine, says Brainless Bubu.

Because Lamido did not join the G7 governors to move into APC he is now a target of harrassment
'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Expired dumbness.

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by sukkot: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
anonimi:

The jungle justice show that excites the 200 million mumus but does not improve our corruption just like under OBJ, not so
trust me. this is a new day and there is a new sheriff in town

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by lawisong(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Until Tinubu goes to jail any conviction and arrest of corrupt politicians na rehearsal.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by dignity33: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't care if is northerner or southerner by the way the more southerner persecuted the better for south bc it will help to enhance accountabilty and development by the way is your money that they are squandering did they care for u and your family why defending them simple bc of your tribe?
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
gsalvatore:
Don't be In hurry. Read well please not only the headlines.

The Lamidos have not been Convicted yet!!!!!

Case was adjourned till September.

And what the fvck is two months for that kinda loot and all the charges . Many Nigerians can go to jail for a year for the kind of money.

Is former Enugu govt Nnamani not facing the same tune? He is practically remitting everything he stole and Invested. Ohakim the former Imo state govt nko?

Mr. Omenka, something tells me you are very young (I maybe wrong ), very clever and don't like researching very well before spewing your sophistry or its a ploy(we'll never know) . You know most Nairalanders don't care to look up things on their own, they prefer to swallow anything dished out for them.

Were you not the one that was trying to back FG negotiating with boko haram citing the Americans with Talibans at same time forgetting that negotiations never stopped the war entirely-talibans are still much alive and kicking.

I want all the thieving politicians to end In real jail long term and cough out all they stole and should be done in a fair way.. Everybody involved or found wanting not just selected few. Even the exPDP that are now in APC and beyond.

Perhaps Mr Nnamani pleaded guilty as charged and offered to relinquish the stolen assets. It's pretty obvious Lamido is challenging the charges and probably deemed as one who may flee hence the no possibility of having bail as an option
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by repogirl(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
johnny1980:
i once thought you had any iota of sense. Alas! I was deeply wrong.
yeah because I borrowed your sense when I was writing that.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by Elculio: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
omenka:
Not even that. Imagine the kind of comments that would have flooded this thread had this been a case involving a South East governor.

This is the reason I insist, beyond everything else, tribal and religious bigotry is the greatest bane of the society we live in today.

I'd be patiently waiting for the day one of those governors is given the same treatment, then we would see the useless scum that would come here to use their leprous fingers to type trash.

I hope Lamido rots in that prison. angry

There's no denying the fact that ethnic and religious sentiments are the biggest obstacles to our development as a nation. But for someone like you who is against this to ethnic comments in your reaction to the above headline is most unfortunate.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by ddugeri(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
suswam to follow soon
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by attacker231: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
anonimi:
Vengeance is mine, says Brainless Bubu.

Because Lamido did not join the G7 governors to move into APC he is now a target of harrassment

[img]http:bf188[/img]

May you never end well with this post. Defender of rogues... You are part of the problem of this country, your end will be worst. Keep defending rogues cos of peanut, your kids will curse you at the end. Smellos

Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by 989900: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lamido would be wishing he stayed back in Saudi.
Re: Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison by anonimi: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
attacker231:
May you never end well with this post. Defender of rogues... You are part of the problem of this country, your end will be worst. Keep defending rogues cos of peanut, your kids will curse you at the end. Smellos

Please point out how my post that you quoted is a defence of SUSPECTED rogues.

FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence