Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46479 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The average Muslim cannot separate his religous beliefs from his politics.

The KKK are not a Christian group but a white SUPREMASCIST group.

Adolf Hitler and most of his henchmen were born Catholics but that had nothing to do with their political deposition.

You Muslims are by far the most retarrded autistic Phuck heads out there.
So they don't use the bible? ! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
winner01:
how old did your quran say she was?
Not my Quran but the Christianity literature!! grin
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

No. Educate me .
Looks like you know a lot!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Not my Quran but the Christianity literature!! grin
show me where the bible said she was underage...
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ibrokola(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
winner01:
what if boko haram tells you that they are defending their territory from infidels
The Government is God's authority on earth and so are the laws! Therefore it's the govt's land and not BHs land!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by skydeexie(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Muslim cleric: When you kill Infidels, “they shall take your place in the hellfire”[/size]

He is broadcasting this hatred and incitement to violence into Britain. Do British authorities ever consider the possibility that he might be convincing people? As you can see below, what he says has ready support in the Qur’an and Islamic tradition. Are British officials aware of that, or are they too busy keeping opponents of jihad terror out of the country?

“Hate preacher accused of radicalising 7/7 bombers now recruiting Brit jihadis for ISIS,” by Nick Sommerlad and Russell Myers, Mirror, July 7, 2015 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A hate preacher who accused of radicalising the 7/7 bombers is now recruiting British jihadis for Islamic State, the Mirror can reveal.

Abdullah al-Faisal, who met both suicide bomber Germaine Lindsey and his jihadi wife Samantha Lewthwaite, spent four years in jail in the UK for soliciting murder but since his release in 2007 fled to his native Jamaica.

Ten years on from the London terror attacks, al-Faisal is broadcasting almost daily online rants to thousands of followers – including many Brits.

He heaps praise on the ISIS caliphate in Syria and Iraq and is feared to have brainwashed many impressionable young Muslims living in the West to travel there to join in jihad.

He claimed: “Some people are so sinful, after living in Dar ul-Harb (the West) for many years, the only way they can go to Paradise is for them to die on the battlefield fighting for Allah.

Dar al-harb does not actually mean “the West.” It means “house of war.”

“When you go to the battlefield and you kill the kuffar (non-Muslims), they shall take your place in the hellfire.”

He makes no attempt to shy away from the horrific atrocities ISIS militants commit in the name of religion – and even seeks to praise and justify them.

Al-Faisal defended the horrific mass-beheadings of ISIS opponents saying: “The Muslims of Iraq have many cities to conquer.

“If they take captives, they will slow them down and resources will be wasted on them because they will have to be fed and watched over. It is cheaper to kill them and get over it. The food we have is for the mujahideen not for the Kuffaar.”

“It is not for a prophet to have captives until he inflicts a massacre in the land.” (Qur’an 8:67)

In another lecture last month, al-Faisal justified ISIS taking Yazidi women and children slaves and selling them “in the marketplace at an auction like you auction cattle”. He said: “These women are spoils of war – you don’t have to marry your spoils of war to go to bed with them.

“O Prophet! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war…” (Qur’an 33:50)

He attacked ideas like “Islamic democracy” and even claimed there was no such thing as “marital rape”: “It is not marital rape if it is done playfully. It is only rape if it is done violently.”

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “If a husband calls his wife to his bed [i.e. to have sexual relation] and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning” (Bukhari 4.54.460).

And: “By him in Whose Hand lies my life, a woman can not carry out the right of her Lord, till she carries out the right of her husband. And if he asks her to surrender herself [to him for sexual intercourse] she should not refuse him even if she is on a camel’s saddle” (Ibn Majah 1854).

But he shied away from openly providing practical help to followers wanting to travel to Iraq and Syria, telling one: “I cannot help people go to the dawla (Islamic State). I am the worst person to ask this question.

“All of my communications are bugged by the kuffar, so you will get caught if I instruct you about going to the dawla. Find someone in the dawla to ask this question.”

Abdullah al-Faisal was named by former Home Secretary John Reid as a “strong influence” on the 7/7 bombers, including ringleader Mohammed Siddique Khan and Germaine Lindsay. He admits meeting Lindsay and his widow Samantha Lewthwaite – the “White Widow” – but denied radicalising them….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/muslim-cleric-when-you-kill-infidels-they-shall-take-your-place-in-the-hellfire

Our muslim brothers please face the truth and run back to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is ready to save to the uttermost those who come to Him, seeing that He forever lives to make intercession for us all. Thank you fellow Christian brothers, and may the Lord gives you the courage to face the worldwide soon coming persecution from the hands of the Islamist - It is based on this scripture from the book of Revelation in the Bible...

"9 And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony which they held.

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them, and it was said unto them that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants and also their brethren, who were to be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."
(Rev. 6:9-11 KJ21)
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
chuksmarvin:
Taofeeq137
[\quote]lier, only allowed to lie to protect one's life, e.g. you prolly meet Christians that decide to take revenge for what boko haram has caused, den dey ask u if u are a Muslim in order to kill you, you are allowed to lie, as being a Christian to save your life.

I have been following ur talk with an unbiased mind and i ll like to inquire, How can one who claims to be a follower of a God ( Allah in this case) be allowed to lie to be a christian (in other words deny him) cuz of danger ?. Is the religion fair weathered? ... Do yhu imply yhu agree to be a muslim when the coast is clear and if its not, pretend not to be.
As i said i ve been following ur defense raptly, I ll like yhu to elucidate further. Thanks

P.S ...i know according to the Bible yhu have to be a total follower of christ. "..peter denied Jesus in the time of danger and he was bitter"
So christians are not told to pretend to be muslims..It's a denial of God and hence a sin. Its prolly the reason why they are being persecuted easily, because they refuse to denounce or lie or pretend.
Thanks.

ok...thanks, for having an open mind, this is the only way we can move forward,
so back to your question. I would rather answer that with 2 stories from the bible.

The Hebrew Midwives
In Exodus, Pharaoh decides to weaken the people of Israel by killing every newborn boy (Exodus 1:16).
But the midwives disobey and let the boys live. When the king of Egypt asks them why they’re doing this, they answer, “The Hebrew women ... are vigorous and give birth before the midwife comes to them” (Exodus 1:19).

Now, regardless of how vigorous the Hebrew women are, this statement is a lie. It is meant to lead Pharaoh to believe a falsehood—namely, that the midwives were doing their best to obey but just couldn’t get there in time.

Does their dishonesty displease God? It doesn’t seem like it, according to the next verse: “God was kind to the midwives and the people increased and became even more numerous.” They’re not rebuked; they’re blessed.

Rahab and the Two Spies
Another example is found in Joshua 2.
Joshua sends two men to spy out Jericho, and the king of Jericho finds out. They go to Rahab, a prostitute, and she hides them. When the king’s messengers come looking for them, she says:
“The men came to me, but I did not know where they came from. And when it was time to close the gate at dark, the men went out. Where the men went I do not know. Pursue them quickly, for you can overtake them” (Joshua 2:4–5).

The rest of the chapter tells how she believes in God and is delivered when Jericho is attacked. So the biblical interpretation of her action is that it was done from a heart of faith—even though she lied.

It can be concluded from these two stories that it is possible to be a person who fears God (like the Hebrew midwives) and who acts in faith (like Rahab) and yet feels constrained in extreme situations to oppose evil by lying.

So Christians, Muslims...Even tho we are expected to not lie, it is allowed in extreme situations, even if there would be a greater reward if we didnt even lie at all.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by smarthG(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
mekadinho:
Funny, can u just fulfil ur promise of wiping them out and stop forcing lies to our throat. ISIS, boko haram, alquada etc are practicing what ur holy book said. I was in Bauchi when some Musli.ms murdered innocent fellow citizens because of Miss world venue issue. They were shouting Allah alk...
By d way, u, ur party APC, and Northern elders are part of da reason why GEJ didn't find chibok girls. U guys politicized everytin, making mockery of d fight without suggesting any damn tin. Infant u won ur election cos of da chibok girls issues... D election is over, go find chibok girls, its part of ur promise.

Truth is biter but you said it at least! It is now clare to Tinubu he made a big mistake and those who don't know as e dey go still dey hail Buhari
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by winner01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:

The Government is God's authority on earth and so are the laws! Therefore it's the govt's land and not BHs land!
God's Word supercedes any human government.....was it mohammed's land he fought for
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by rigarmortis: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari should be beheaded for calling jihad warriors who practise the most noble and direvt command from the prophet non muslims.

Calm down my brethren.
Allah ruleth still.
Allah is doG.
And uncle moe is his prophet.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by refreshrate: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

So KKK don't use Bible?! grin

No they do not sir. Matter of fact they ware known ts strongly oppose the catholic church
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by inosend: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
some crazy northern nigerian muslims just take it upon themselves to disgrace islam...
bros, it is not northern nigeria muslims but islam. Or how do you explain isis, al qaeda, al shebaab, hezbollah, etc, etc?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Islam is . . . well, an uncultured and uncivilized religion.

Every "peaceful" moslem is one that has been exposed to western influence.
I tell you the truth my brother there is NO peaceful moslem I tell you. The so-called educated ones are even the MOST DANGEROUS I tell you. They are slow poisons. They are the worst of them all I tell you
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
inosend:
bros, it is not northern nigeria muslims but islam. Or how do you explain isis, al qaeda, al shebaab, hezbollah, etc, etc?

you've got a point, but i still belive those sects are taking the religion in a wrong way and manner, am not a muslim but the truth's gotta be told, some genuine muslim clerics do condemn the acts of those sect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Belvine33(f): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
These terrorist groups are not practicing islam. Islam never said to kill, don't get it twisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Islamabad
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by tupem: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
oluwwasheun:

Do you have brain at all. Ur comment is frustrating and could lead to religious violence.
dude which religious violence wan pass wetin dey ground?! I weak for you o!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by tupem: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg no vex, whch prophet are u referring to?
you dey mind the guy?! make dem dey deceive their head!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by heedrhez(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
The strangest and most untrue thing that can be said about Islam is that it is a Religion of Peace.  If every standard by which the West is judged and condemned (slavery, imperialism, intolerance, misogyny, sexual repression, warfare...) were applied equally to Islam, the verdict would be devastating.  Islam never gives up what it conquers, be it religion, culture, language or life.  Neither does it make apologies or any real effort at moral progress.  It is the least open to dialogue and the most self-absorbed.  It is convinced of its own perfection, yet brutally shuns self-examination and represses criticism.

This is what makes the Quran's verses of violence so dangerous.  They are given the weight of divine command.  While Muslim terrorists take them as literally as anything else in their holy book, and understand that Islam is incomplete without Jihad, moderates offer little to contradict them - outside of opinion.  Indeed, what do they have?  Speaking of peace and love may win over the ignorant, but when every twelfth verse of Islam's holiest book either speaks to Allah's hatred for non-Muslims or calls for their death, forced conversion, or subjugation, it's little wonder that sympathy for terrorism runs as deeply as it does in the broader community - even if most Muslims personally prefer not to portray openly their religion in this way, they all believe in a day when Islamic supremacy will reign over the world and that the global Islamic State can only be ushered in by violent conquest otherwise known as Jihad

d holy quran in chapter 2 vs 256 says LA IKRA FI DEEN meaning there is no compulsion in the acceptance of the religion islam preaches peace not violence
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.
We are no more in the time of law, we are in the time of grace. If we are still following the old testament, them we should still be offering sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by harbarzzy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
A lot of people has been scam and kill with Jesus name..does that means they are xtains?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by tupem: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:

you've got a point, but i still belive those sects are taking the religion in a wrong way and manner, am not a muslim but the truth's gotta be told, some genuine muslim clerics do condemn the acts of those sect...
they condemn it cos they are now feeling the heat! why are people lying here! northern Muslims have been maiming and killing Christians from time immemorial! they (Muslims) never for once condemn these act! they revel in it through silence and smirks in their faces! now an ugly monster has grown adding Muslims to their feast they now spew lies and rubbish! nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.
The old testament is meant for us to know what is being practiced in the time of law before the jesus came, so that we can know the essence of christ coming, death and resurrection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dellsystems: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
anybody trying to seperate islam with violence and terrorism is not sincere. they are like siamese twins.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Laid2001: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
But there are more verses in the bible that calls to violence than 109
WombRaiders:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam. 
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Sike(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Islam, the only way!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by heedrhez(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
noblezone:

That was Leviticus bro.
Jesus has come to perfect all things.

We read Leviticus for reference and comparison between before and Christ.

Yes, Moses handed down that law, but Christ Jesus came to make things perfect.

This is command, "He that is without sin, should be the first to cast the stone".

Leviticus is in the OLD Covenant, we are in the new.

Moses brought LAW, Christ Jesus brought Grace,

If Mohammed followed Moses, the he erred.
He ought to have followed the Christ.

The Law supervised death for sinners,Christ gave his life for Sinners.

In the time of Moses. blasphemers were stoned, in the time of Christ, blasphemers are loved, cared for and prayed for.

Moses is past, Christ is Present.

I wish you well.
wat verse of the bible did jesus say so would urge to read deutronomy 18:18
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Emnyte(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
If I happen to be a muslim, i would be regreting. Thank God my dad converted before i was born.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by anibestlala(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Of course na! This Islamophobes below me you need frog jump!
because the above claim they pursue the cause of race while the below claim to pursue the cause of Islam.do u still wonder why
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by olutunde12(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
freshness2020:
No its Roman!
Naija enter one chance!

Nigeria in the hands of a Boko Haram apologist or do we say former sponsor and mastermind?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by anibestlala(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Laid2001:
But there are more verses in the bible that calls to violence than 109
if u say this you have no knowledge of the Bible or Jesus who is the central theme of the Bible.can u compare Jesus stand on violence to that of Mohammed who the central theme of the quran

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.