Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official (18584 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by generaliy07(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
THE EXACT THING I HAD IN MIND WHEN I WROTE THIS, BLAME GOD

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/08/the-gods-are-not-now-to-blame/
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by allanphash7(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by seedorfg(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
"i did not ask for money" what a lie
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
everything in our country is a fraud why?. the government, religion,kingship,education and more . What is free from fraud is our breathe. I hail thee.
no but breath....
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by PubLlcEnemy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by generaliy07(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
https://samueliyanu./2015/07/08/the-gods-are-not-now-to-blame/

MR LECTURER, WHEN YOUR POVERTY COMES WITH A SELF-CONSTRUCTED SOFA, AND MAKES YOU SUFFER, BLAME GOD
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by mixratio(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank you is not enough appreciation abi? undecided
*plays sunny ad's cd* appreciation. . Modupe onibu ore baba gba ope MI..
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by IDEALCASH(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank God they didn't go scot free
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Phoenix001(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
So, these criminals are still in town?
There is need for more scrutiny, I'm sure there are many more who reaps where they didn't sow
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by legaxi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
It happens everywhere and everyday in Nigeria even as am writing this post someone is out there doing it for whoever can afford it, to me 93% of our lecturers do this with impunity.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Otondo!!!!
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
For ordinary N10,000, Mr Bola Temiye got involved. Is this a case of village manipulation? On my life I can't comprehend why a public servant of his status can fall this low for ordinary N10k. Tufiakwa
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by lateezy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
akara tu sepo
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Hembelembe: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yorrobers must wack

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by N3RO(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
"I used the letter head paper of the school to issue the results. “I have learnt my lesson and I ask for the forgiveness of the authorities. I did not ask them for money, they gave me the money in appreciation."

...yea ryt......
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Lyndylove: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigerians talk about corrupt politicians, but it is prevalent even to the grassroots positions in the civil service. What we need is change of mindset in this country.

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nigeria and corruption are synonymous walahi
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
angry angry angry angry but I got the answer right , abi ?

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by damilareoye: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
forging certificate? Mr lecturer, how could you forgot the oat of your workmanship.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Akanaz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mr bola seems innocent. I think he was just trying to help.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Chuksnwafor1985: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]when there are some students swoting very hard to earn this same degree 4 4ys or thereabout,one lecturer is giving the result out for 10k.poor and useless lecturer.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Classic Oluwole.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
The provost of the school should be arrested. Nigerian public institutions are sooo archaic and useless. Why admit students when you know you won't give them results on time?

We have so many 'graduates' in Nigeria without original results. Some even pose with affidavit in place of MSc. This is one reason I'll never stand to condemn Nigerian private unis, at least the students receive timely result, transcript, etc.

Over 10 million Nigerian graduates are out there posing with "awaiting result" after 4 -10 years of graduation. Why won't they forge?

Arrest the main culprits: The Dean of Students affair, Provost, Registrar and all the officers in the exams and records office. Release the Lecturer and the students. If you can't give them result, return their fees and the time spent. What nonsense!!!
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by aryzgreat: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
And bola temiye was among those shouting ontop of their frog voice "change, anti corruption " see them. Hypocrites.

This is How they occupy Most civil service position with fake certificate n their HR ppl cover up the rot.

South West educated indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
embarassed
londonrivals:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/lecturer-arrested-for-forging-statement.html

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

No be new thing jare almost did it too back then,thank God I didn't.
But seriously just 10kwhen mine was demanding #150k...
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by billyG(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
kenedy175:
corruption everywhere. see wetin Gej cause. grin
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by billyG(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
The two students hav no case 2 answer they ask him 2 help expediate action 2 get there S.O.R instead of d lecturer r consult d sch.acedemic dept decided to obtain money undr false pretense & issue them fake wait & take certificate on behalf of himself.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by neocortex: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Corruption is systematic in this nation.

GEJ would have honored him.

Buhari is the lecturers mentor.
He was inspired by a man with forged cert who became Nigeria's president.
Police should free him asap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killing Of 60-yr-old Woman Was Masterminded By A Politician - Arrested Kidnapper / Former PDP Youth Leader Who Raped 11 Year Old Bribes Girl’s Family To Bury Case / Fresh Attacks Reported In Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.