Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Your Urgent Assistance Needed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Urgent Assistance Needed (5293 Views)

I AM Stocked:urgent Assistance In Completing My Kwasu Pre-screening Registration / I Need Your Urgent Assistance Please! / I Need Urgent Assistance With My Project Topic!!! Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Acidosis:

What is your relationship with Amponsah Francis. Have you made any verification?

If Francis is so concerned, he should be here soliciting for help. If you found this elsewhere, then you would be making a grave mistake involving yourself, name, and your integrity.

Francis had a great result, so he should be able to type in English. Don't involve yourself because he is a fellow Ghanaian.

my brother i understand you
But the Francis i am talking can hardly find 2 square meal a day talk of internet connection. I am only soliciting for support for him because of God and his apparent bright potentials

I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND THE LAST THING I WILL THINK OF IS DEFRAUD MY BROTHER
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by alphaconde(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Where we go put the money if we see am?
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

my brother i understand you
But the Francis i am talking can hardly find 2 square meal a day talk of internet connection. I am only soliciting for support for him because of God and his apparent bright potentials

I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND THE LAST THING I WILL THINK OF IS DEFRAUD MY BROTHER

The question is: what is your relationship with Francis?

Francis can scam a born again christian

1 Like

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by deronks19(f): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2015
undisputedgbola:

Shoro niyen?
,,oya mi lenu
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Acidosis:

The question is: what is your relationship with Francis?

Francis can scam a born again christian

HE Is from the town in the op

and i know him personally from the town
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by CallMeMadMan: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2015
God go send helpers not mad people
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

HE Is from the town in the op

and i know him personally from the town
Oh okay.

Is he aware of your plan on Nairaland? Which other platform have you gone to solicit help?

Whats the plan after admission fee? Admission fee won't give him ordinary school I.D. You need to come up with a sustainable plan, something people can believe.

Only few Nigerians will send money to your savings account (for Amposah Francis). We hardly trust people here as so many have been scammed.

I don't believe my donation will make any impact. What's the point of paying admission fee when there is no plan to make the boy graduate?

As strong as Tehn is on Nairaland, people still find it difficult to render help.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by madgoat(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha smells of SCAM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Damalex4luv(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
I think people should stop accusing the girl, if you can't help don't discourage other people that would like to help with all your discouraging post. Forget whether the guy is not a nigerian, being a Ghanian doesn't make him less of a man. I believe the lady said if she lied that the God she served should purnish her, she couldn't have said much better than that. May God meet us all at the point of our needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Acidosis:

Oh okay.

Is he aware of your plan on Nairaland? Which other platform have you gone to solicit help?

Whats the plan after admission fee? Admission fee won't give him ordinary school I.D. You need to come up with a sustainable plan, something people can believe.

Only few Nigerians will send money to your savings account (for Amposah Francis). We hardly trust people here as so many have been scammed.

I don't believe my donation will make any impact. What's the point of paying admission fee when there is no plan to make the boy graduate?

As strong as Tehn is on Nairaland, people still find it difficult to render help.

thank you, you have a point
we pray that we get the admission fee first without which his admission will be terminated and we see from there

besides, nairaland has been the only place i have put this and hoping to talk to other people as well....my brother, i have no ulterior motive and anyone can contact interpol to investigate this matter.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:
I think people should stop accusing the girl, if you can't help don't discourage other people that would like to help with all your discouraging post. Forget whether the guy is not a nigerian, being a Ghanian doesn't make him less of a man. May God meet us all at the point of our needs.

Go bless you bro
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by pasol4real(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Preciousgirl:

may the GOD i serve punish me if this is a scam....if you are a believer, i will urge you to pray over this and find out. Thanks for your comment
Story for the gods na today? We don see swear n oat wey pass dis one .
Am not saying its true or false Just enjoining ppl RO confirm bfore contributing .
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
pasol4real:

Story for the gods na today? We don see swear n oat wey pass dis one .
Am not saying its true or false Just enjoining ppl RO confirm bfore contributing .

thanks for your concern

i am up for whatever investigation

there is international police, WAEC, UEW....I cant SCAM, GOD FORBID
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by EduRegard: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Hunhun
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by chiben22: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2015
this na Ghana .........Abeg Nigeria make una help after all we are all the same ....as in our Africa brothers.......but hope this not scam

visit www*solutionzone* heck*in for educational updates , news , skill acquisition tutorial and lots more
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by bunchdrich(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
What a nice format

1 Like

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
please help
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
please help
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Is this the new format?

1 Like

Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by areee(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
What o u take nairalanders for? Mugu? Even if one IQ is low just introduce the person to Nairaland, the person will receive sense sharpaly. I sensed 2 scammers are involved in this with their likes n shares.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2015
areee:
What o u take nairalanders for? Mugu? Even if one IQ is low just introduce the person to Nairaland, the person will receive sense sharpaly. I sensed 2 scammers are involved in this with their likes n shares.

may God forgive you
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
l

please help
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by izziworld(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will advise you open a GTB bank account in Ghana to enable nigerians contribute easily because its in both country. 200 ppl can donate 500naira and this hurdle will be over.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
izziworld:
I will advise you open a GTB bank account in Ghana to enable nigerians contribute easily because its in both country. 200 ppl can donate 500naira and this hurdle will be over.

i have a barclays bank account as well, by the way, the money 5oo dollars, not naira
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by WafiJoe(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Preciousgirl:

i have a barclays bank account as well, by the way, the money 5oo dollars, not naira

Barclay, the favorite bank of scammers. Such a coincidence. And the guy said 200 people to contribute 500naira, not one person, do your calculation, that is over 500usd.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by mactoni91(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
if ah hear say dis nuh be scam...
Observation 1 = u requestd we send d fund to WU
Observation 2 = wen requested to open a Gtb dat would require more informations from u incase we later discover its a scam, they wuld give us ur real identity(photograph, address, etc). U declined smartly by bring another option ''barclay''
Observation 3 = Name of dat candidate with any form of the disability u stated does nt exist of Waec database.
MY EVALUATION : dis is a pure scam and i pray the fate of every disabled creature on earth befall u.
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Laredojohn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Like and commend ur zeal to help..lets be factual...Ghanaians there can support this better approach a print media there..
Re: Your Urgent Assistance Needed by Preciousgirl(f): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2015
thank u all for your concern

but one thing i know, i cant scam

my redeemer lives

GOD bless you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Speak French Fluently? / Nigeria Current Affairs / Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.