Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False (440 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way To See A Person's True Personality? / How To Know The True Character Of Your Intending Partner / Most Girls Now Use Church To Hide Their True Character... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False by Calebosko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
we were having an argument with my friend about if Pressure brings out a true character of a
person. So i decided to bring it here to get some point that i can use to win him.
Pls answer with reasons and explaination
Re: Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yes it really does.. U get to knw their temperaments, hw dey handle arguments, do dey result in physical abuse? Or do dey say hurtin words... U also get to knw hw respectful they are...
Re: Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False by Kenndall: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
A characteristics any human displays under pressure is not actually his true characteristics. It's just how he/she respond to such pressure.

When our feelings are heightened, or when we experience an emotion to a point when it becomes higher than normal, whatever character we display in such moment is not actually our "true" character. It's just our response to that feeling. Maybe of over excitement or immense sadness.

But then, how can we define "true behaviors or characters" What's our bench mark for judging if a character exhibited by an individual is true or false?
Well, I believe our behaviors and attitudes change as our mood changes. They are directly proportional to each other

In my opinion, I don't think there is anything like a true character.
We all have different personalities and these inherent personality traits to a large extent define how we react under pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pressure actually brings out the true character in me always cos I got to an opportunity to exercise my inner strength and selfcontrol
Re: Debate/pressure Brings Out A True Character Of A Person. True Or False by amokeme(f): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very true...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Siblings Fight? See Reasons / Hw To Handle Relationship With Challenges Pls Who Can Help / 7 Amazing Facts About Divorcing And Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.