Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo (1612 Views)

Biafra: A Struggle For Disgruntled Elements? / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
This evening, my cousin's Rottweiler dog gave birth to some puppies, and after celebrating it with some cartoons of Orijin, I was told one of the puppies belongs to me. Now am in a dilemma, either to call it Buhari or Danjuma, at least to remind myself of dogs and baboons that didn't soak in blood.

Well, maybe that's a story for another day. Actually, after trying to tell the Igbos the truth, that the Akwa Cross tribes would not be dragged into war like Ojukwu did, on a non sentimental forum like Nairaland, all I could get was being banned from opening new topics. And I believe it was perpetrated not by my beloved Seen, but some ethnic bigot insane Igbo mods. Thank God am delivered.

Reading a post that confirms the fact that 88% of those convicted of drug trafficking in Indonesia, from Nigeria are the Igbos, I begin to wonder the type of country Biafra would be.

When Dora was fighting fake drugs, at a point, she discovered she was fighting her kinsmen.

The Akwa Cross tribes are fighting for freedom. For emancipation from slavery and marginalization. But we would never be cowed into a microcosm of the zoo. A country we would have to start another fight for resource control. Where fake drugs would be a threat to our people.

We strongly believe that if, a Nigeria with true federalism is not possible, or a Confederate Niger Delta republic then, a sovereign Akwa-Cross republic is possible.

Isong Odot Ukana!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Success1sMine: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
well, me think dt d niger delta or the ss will not like to follow biafra, they will prefer being separate or with 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Success1sMine:
f
r u OK?? or u are from Biafra
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by valmunich(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
lol. . . you're not gonna get what you're looking for, mister

we are rather bigger than this cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
This Yoruba man that is suffering from Biafra induced pschosis.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sokoto abok1

Stop claiming Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by emyphil: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
We're is the akwa cross freedom fighters? Na only you Waka come?
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Success1sMine: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
transit4:

r u OK?? or u are from Biafra
whats d matter with u?
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
OP u ar Confused!!! De Britain n de Enemies of ur Emancipation ar decieving u with de word South South n Niger Delta.make a research der is No such name Recognised in de world power.let me tell u ,Delta is a Greek world.simply means were River joins with Sea wit left over of depricts,Wit de strugle Niger Delta or South S u go no where,instaed u remain a perpertual slave to ur Masters called de Fulanis N de Housas n wit time u will b Islamise..for ur information Baifra is made up of Igbo,Isoko Ibibio Izon Idoma itshekiri igalla ijaw etc.EMANCIPATE UR SELF FROM MENTAL SLAVeRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Interesting
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by emyphil: 1:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Bro wake up or die in silent

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by rudebouy: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2015
lordimmaogidi:
OP u ar Confused!!! De Britain n de Enemies of ur Emancipation ar decieving u with de word South South n Niger Delta.make a research der is No such name Recognised in de world power.let me tell u ,Delta is a Greek world.simply means were River joins with Sea wit left over of depricts,Wit de strugle Niger Delta or South S u go no where,instaed u remain a perpertual slave to ur Masters called de Fulanis N de Housas n wit time u will b Islamise..for ur information Baifra is made up of Igbo,Isoko Ibibio Izon Idoma itshekiri igalla ijaw etc.EMANCIPATE UR SELF FROM MENTAL SLAVeRY

U guys just like to recite wot ur director says on dat silly radio. Its obvious u lots dont have a mind of ur own.

And anybody dat speaks against biafra is a yoruba man abi?

Old biafra had some ibibios in it. But d new biafra? U guys are on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2015
new2020:

lol. bros, I'm from deep deep down south of the niger but I can never and will never support Biafra.
I love Nigeria with absolute passion that you just can't imagine.

peace

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by OreMI22: 1:23am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
new2020:

Shea u know say u dey mad
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by patrick89(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
rudebouy:

U guys just like to recite wot ur director says on dat silly radio. Its obvious u lots dont have a mind of ur own.

And anybody dat speaks against biafra is a yoruba man abi?

Old biafra had some ibibios in it. But d new biafra? U guys are on ur own.
biafra shall come if you like to go and have your own country... fine!! igbos will have biafra!! Are you happy now?
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by patrick89(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
transit4:

Shea u know say u dey mad
what is your problem? most of akwaibom I know, are supporting biafra, if you think they can't join fine! as it stands now, igbos there is no going back..
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
patrick89:
what is your problem? most of akwaibom I know, are supporting biafra, if you think they can't join fine! as it stands now, igbos there is no going back..

Shea u know u r superlatively insane. u stay at anambra and know Akwa ibomites are supporting Biafra
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by patrick89(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
transit4:
This evening, my cousin's Rottweiler dog gave birth to some puppies, and after celebrating it with some cartoons of Orijin, I was told one of the puppies belongs to me. Now am in a dilemma, either to call it Buhari or Danjuma, at least to remind myself of dogs and baboons that didn't soak in blood.

Well, maybe that's a story for another day. Actually, after trying to tell the Igbos the truth, that the Akwa Cross tribes would not be dragged into war like Ojukwu did, on a non sentimental forum like Nairaland, all I could get was being banned from opening new topics. And I believe it was perpetrated not by my beloved Seen, but some ethnic bigot insane Igbo mods. Thank God am delivered.

Reading a post that confirms the fact that 88% of those convicted of drug trafficking in Indonesia, from Nigeria are the Igbos, I begin to wonder the type of country Biafra would be.

When Dora was fighting fake drugs, at a point, she discovered she was fighting her kinsmen.

The Akwa Cross tribes are fighting for freedom. For emancipation from slavery and marginalization. But we would never be cowed into a microcosm of the zoo. A country we would have to start another fight for resource control. Where fake drugs would be a threat to our people.

We strongly believe that if, a Nigeria with true federalism is not possible, or a Confederate Niger Delta republic then, a sovereign Akwa-Cross republic is possible.

Isong Odot Ukana!
I like what nnamdi KANU is doing he is making SE governors seat up and look like ordinary people
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by southWASTE: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
This foolish awusa boy is back. I said it that he will create one senseless thread after another about Biafra. ....you are having too many sleepless nights about Biafra.

Anyways, God punish you
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by southWASTE: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
patrick89:
I like what nnamdi KANU is doing he is making SE governors seat up and look like ordinary people
Lola...funny but true! Nnamdi Kanu and his activism are a force you can't ignore
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by omoelesa(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
The Black Jews Recognises The Superiory of the Yoruba Kingdom.Any Body That Expreses Opinion Contrary To Theirs Are Yollobers.They Sleep,eat Yollober.Even When They Are Dieing Am Sure They Murmue Yollober,yollober Before Their Last Breath .Yeye
Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by southWASTE: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
transit4:

Isong Odot Ukana!
Useless ab0ki from sokoto state.

@bolded, pls define Niger Delta. Do you realise that Igbos in the so called Niger delta will make up at least 30%? bloody fooool.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by rudebouy: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
patrick89:
biafra shall come if you like to go and have your own country... fine!! igbos will have biafra!! Are you happy now?

Oh I am very happy for you. I am not against ur biafra. I want you guys to have ur own country. But dont drag any tribe along. Even if my fada was a catholic, does dat mean I must also become a catholic? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by mensdept: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
As soon as I saw this thread and the "name of the OP, I knew what is was all about- Divide and conquer. Im glad that real "south-south" or rather, Easterners like myself are no longer being fooled by all the propaganda that worked in the past. We all know that the Islamic guys tying bedsheets up north ruined this country, and Yorubas are in general, very opportunistic, especially when it comes to getting free money. Imagine if this British colony finally collapse, which region would thrive? Of course everyone knows that answer.

1. East
2. North
3. WEST...which would force the owambe leaders to actually be serious for a change, as they would not want the world to see how lazy and unserious they really are.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Microcosm Of The Zoo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Southwest:
This foolish awusa boy is back. I said it that he will create one senseless thread after another about Biafra. ....you are having too many sleepless nights about Biafra.

Anyways, God punish you

Castrated Bull dog.. Why cant you just understand that Ibibios are not Biafrans

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi / Akwa Ibom: Tribunal Orders Rerun Election In 18 Out Of 31 LGA / President Mahama Returns To Offa, Nigerian Home, Visit Step Mother's Burial Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.