Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. (3011 Views)

Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Problems Faced By Lagos Single Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
A big botty lady is just like every other girl but in a man's world, she is spectacular.
Every girl wants to have big botty but not all are lucky. I sometimes wonder what force draws me to a big botty lady, damn I can't resist it. cry
Big botty ladies face problems due to their high demand load.

1)A big booty lady can't walk comfortably in front of plenty guys, unless she is just used to Cynosure's.

2)A big booty lady can't be left àlone dancing in a night party, guys from every angle would be struggling to rock her behind.

3)She can't hug a guy without the guy moving his hands towards her backyard load.

4)She can't walk outside freely without being called and whistled at by guys.

5)She can't do sports like running,football etc unless she wants. to create confusion among spectators and even the whisle blower.

6)Most girls with large bums usually have small to average boobs, I really don't know why. It seems the same gene that direct fat to her ass$ does so to her boobs and can't do to both at the same time. undecided

7)She cant be a lecturer, unless its As$$s201 she is teaching. because that's what students would be looking at. Not listening to what she is saying.

coolHer partner always insist on doggy style becos of adequate shock absorber to cussion the thrust effect grin she wants to change style but her partner thinks that's the best position for her physique.

9)She can't wear trouser or leggings easily because the load behind her is an obstruction and won't allow cloth to pass over easily.

10)She is just an attention magnet, she gets attention when she least need it.

Talking from a guy's perspective, big booty gal comment what u face everyday due to the load behind you.

Below is what I mean by big booty ladies;

Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cc lalasticlala, seun
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by slim19(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
11. Most big botty girls are whor.es grin
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Chidexter(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
12. If you expect this to hit front page, then my friend, you're highly mistaken
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
At that number 6,I've always wondered why too.
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by joywendy(f): 3:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Chidexter:
12. If you expect this to hit front page, then my friend, you're highly mistaken

13. If you don't expect this to reach front page, then you are a dreamer.tongue

Expecting most of the males has usual to tell us their problems with ladies and their big booty while we the females just watch has some will come up to display their pervertedness undecided
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 10, 2015
My theory is correct.......
This thread is going to be flooded with hungry men (onion chicken)

....imagine a man telling us the problem of a big butt lady...
Its like a woman telling us " 10 problems of a guy with a large penis" grin

grin grin this nls autocorrect na bastard, I wrote p.enis it autocorrected it to joystick
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Mostwanted7: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2015
I love big booty
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2015
story for the gods! ......teambigbooty....truss me all this is trash to them.....cos they would keep getting used to it and tge attention bla bla,cos they have always been big since birth not like it sprung out in a day......instead many of them even want more....plus a thinner waist....ask anyone u see
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Adesiji77: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Let them worry about their problems.... undecided
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
That awkward moment when a supposed male creates a thread about "booty problems". Does he have a booty?

Talk of misplaced priorities.
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by jbomo11: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2015
/
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
jbomo11:

Did u jst say they want more With all dat booty??
yes nahun
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by ivyT(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Thebachelor:
At that number 6,I've always wondered why too.

I have never wondered cos its 90%true_not just to famous pple,but to random girls u meet..
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by deife(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2015
SMH
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes nahun

Your booty, are they as big as the ones I posted on this thread?
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by may01(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Problems Faced by A Big Booty Lady. by jbomo11: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
/

(1) (Reply)

20 / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / [PHOTOS] 5 Dirty Pictures That Will Clear Your Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.