Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data (1319 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Stock Exchange To Expel 56 Inactive Firms. See Full List / Medview Airlines Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by shogat(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hello everyone. Am a final year student studying statistics in a Fed University in Nigeria and am writing on stock performance for my research work. Getting the data for the work has been a bit difficult, so I don't know if there is anyone here who has Nigerian stock Exchange historical financial data to help me with?
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by INTROVERT(f): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Get a letter from your department and visit the stick exchange
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Get a letter from your department and visit the stick exchange
Simple as Otú, Abúo, Ató grin
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Get a letter from your department and visit the STOCK exchange
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
shogat:
Hello everyone. Am a final year student studying statistics in a Fed University in Nigeria and am writing on stock performance for my research work. Getting the data for the work has been a bit difficult, so I don't know if there is anyone here who has Nigerian stock Exchange historical financial data to help me with?

God bless you brother, the best course in the world. just do as INTROVERT as said...
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by economia: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Call 0.8.3.3,1.4.7.5.9.1 to get all from its creation till now
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by shogat(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
thanks so much for ur contributions thus far but the fact is that have been to Nigerian Stock Exchange in Abuja and the amount they are asking me to pay is outrageous and likewise there online data portal, so what am trying to do is to improvise another means of getting the data
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by megainvest: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
You may not need to go too far to get this info. What data do you need exactly? I may be able to direct you to an online source.
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by shogat(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
megainvest:
You may not need to go too far to get this info. What data do you need exactly? I may be able to direct you to an online source.
ok I need financial data of the companies listed in NSE
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Www.trw-stockbrokers.com
Www.cashcraft.com
Www.proshareng.com
Www.MarketWatch.ng
Www.ft.com
Bloomberg
If u have acnt with Morgan capital, u can log on to itrade and check.

If u cannot access it freely on proshareng, u may have to register and pay for their analyst data. Its 100dollars. This shld be ur last option.

I think d data you are looking for must be in cashcraft.com
Re: I Need Nigerian Stock Exchange Historical Data by shogat(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
mercylicious:
Www.trw-stockbrokers.com
Www.cashcraft.com
Www.proshareng.com
Www.MarketWatch.ng
Www.ft.com
Bloomberg
If u have acnt with Morgan capital, u can log on to itrade and check.

If u cannot access it freely on proshareng, u may have to register and pay for their analyst data. Its 100dollars. This shld be ur last option.

I think d data you are looking for must be in cashcraft.com
thanks i really appreciate your contribution. i think cashcraft is helping a lot, just that i need financial ratios of the companies for five years but they have only for a year. I will try and get through to their customer care rep sha

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment Advice Needed / If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You / How To Turn #1000 Into #256000 In As Little As One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.