Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic (53041 Views)

Lady Who Hit Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids. / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by preetyb(f): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
My sister named hers' “Africa” so we started calling her mama Africa.
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by preetyb(f): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
My sister named hers “Africa” so we started calling her mama Africa.
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by prettyJoy22(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Godskidmidas:

Were you a girl
cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by precious001(f): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
These dolls look so funny grin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

tongue
old mama like u?tongue I dnt bliv disgrin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
pbs4real:
old mama like u?tongue I dnt bliv disgrin

20 is old?
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

20 is old?
b4 nko Go to the north and see 13yrs of age getting marriedtongue Jez kidding thogringrin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
precious001:
These dolls look so funny grin
hmmundecided
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by fasa1touch(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dat year sha....we dey even burst their head dey plait hair 4 them.....some go cum b like winch tho!!!
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Birdmanjnr(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
When playing mummy and daddy, this doll use to be our daughter grin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by precious001(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
pbs4real:
hmmundecided
Ehn...what I do? undecided
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
precious001:
Ehn...what I do? undecided
wats funny abt doz dullz
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by mikkypel(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Those days when I will be talking to Kemi and she will be busy combing that her doll hair and sewing the doll cloth
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by mikkypel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Starships4u:
bring back our banana chewing gum....our kitto sandals and pepper biscuit.

Speedy and digestive biscuit took my money, never forget pako biscuit

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Correctman0606: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
butanep:
Because I was part of the generation that witness it that year...

My sister love it like kilo de? My sister even have a special cloth & bed for it
I see. Life then was very interesting.
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
My mom hates dolls... She never let me play with any.
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Correctman0606:
I see. Life then was very interesting.
Na sooo...

But this days, children hardly even do some crazy things that enhances their smartness...

Every time na cartoon...
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Mamaflex(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
My doll! Oh I love baby doll!! grin I had red and blue. I will bath it, powder it and breastfeed it. tongue cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Felitsa187(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
butanep:
This sound crazy and funny but there is an atom of truth in it...

If as a girl you didn't play with such dolls, it means you are not ripe for marriage and also your childhood was dame boring...

The dolls was owned by almost every babies yesteryears... it makes then feel so happy and comfortable but it's now looking scary to babies of this indomine generation...

Ladies over to you. Which of you used these dolls @ pics below
Stvpid! So ur evaluating a girls ripeness for marriage with two stvpid looking dolls? undecided
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Felitsa187:

Stvpid! So ur evaluating a girls ripeness for marriage with two stvpid looking dolls? undecided
You see how stupid you are... Of everyone that commented on the thread, you are the only one that sound very stupid...

Everyone gave his or her opinion in a funny way but you came here acting like one desperate single lady...

You lack manners and good home training... I wonder the kind of guy that is going out with a dirty ass like you...
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Felitsa187(f): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
butanep:
You see how stupid you are... Of everyone that commented on the thread, you are the only one that sound very stupid...

Everyone gave his or her opinion in a funny way but you came here acting like one desperate single lady...

You lack manners and good home training... I wonder the kind of guy that is going out with a dirty ass like you...

Ur pained. Just shut the fvck up and sit ur fvcking ass elsewhere. Idiots on nairaland putting up senseless threads all in a feat to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. R u that jobless or lonely? And wat brot up the issue of d guy dating me now? Seriously smh for u. Oponu! Get a life! Peace out!!!
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Felitsa187:

Ur pained. Just shut the fvck up and sit ur fvcking ass elsewhere. Idiots on nairaland putting up senseless threads all in a feat to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. R u that jobless or lonely? And wat brot up the issue of d guy dating me now? Seriously smh for u. Oponu! Get a life! Peace out!!!
me pained for a faceless & low-life like you... Godforbid. the same idiotic thread you came in & comments, can't you see how stupid you are?

Your level of illiteracy is really high, to the extent that it's affecting your brain. You better upgrade your life and stop putting your frustration on others...

Broke and dirty ass low-life girl...
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mekzmoney: Now I know and I'm fully convinced that we hav plenty boys and girls here....I've been with my Children here all dis while and I didn't know grin.. If U all hav used dat toy then u are all a baby, because I was already screwing my babe in secondary skul wen dat toy came out. cheesy.. I'm already an old man and I never marry grin I wish I could see a pretty girl in dis place to marry.

Where? Which place? This same place your children’s are... cheesy Lolz

Leave our age mate for us abeg undecided wink
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
feyilag: lolz!!!i remember I used 2 bite som parts of it 2 make holes inside it

Bity bity geh... I we te your mummy cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by simdam500(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt: Am definitely not ripe for marriage

Smh... shocked ...

I'll take that as the opposite smiley
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by simdam500(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
The only thing I remember of the doll is that, I love using it to play football while my kid sis beg me to give it back... shocked

Now am a gentle boy
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Bishop(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bros.if you remove that white thing on that doll it becomes a whistle.automatic.refree at our football match
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by dam007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
preetyb:
My sister named hers' “Africa” so we started calling her mama Africa.
chai!! Yu can lie!?!? undecided
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ganoderma:

Gbabe
what does that mean?
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
tottinova:

I dey tell you, I played with it grin
Some people think it's weird
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
did you grow up to become Gay?
no, i'm not gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Two Wasted Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.