Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? (1101 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / "What Should Be The Focus Of A Christian Funeral?" / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by Backslider(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2006
The religion I am classified under is that of the one Christ is the only link back to god.
The real meaning of the word religion is from an ancient word [I]religios[/I] which means "tie back'' you must know you religion and focus is to give you a lost virtue that we as humans had before the fall in the garden of Eden.

I will say this that the heart of man is sinful and sin does it manufacture out everyday. But the heart of Jesus Christ (man and god) is holy and gives out only holy thoughts there is no other person in history or will ever be that has the power to make one free completely without sin.

There are some that say that it is impossible to live without sin but I ask before we sinned in the garden of Eden were we sinners or not? Then what was it that Jesus (god in man form) came back to the world to do?

What is the focus of your religion? Riches or salvation from sin or personalities that cannot save.
Re: What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by Seun(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2006
Focus of all religions: World domination. Self-perpetuation. Growth of membership.
Re: What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by Backslider(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2006
Following Christ does not seek Political domonination my brother. Anyone that Uses Christ to get political Power is Not a true follower of Christ and He will answer to Christ on the last day. We beleive this and all we can do is to condemn this acts.

CHRIST + POLITICAL POWER = Hell Fire

The religion That I am Classified under is to propergate Christ Alone

Members that are on their way to hell fire = Christ Preached in Frugality = sinner= no Salvation
Re: What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2006
If Christianity isn't political, why are Christian in Nigeria trying to make homosexuality a felony? Why are Christian politicians in America and Nigeria opposed to the legalization of abortion? Religion and politics are partners in crime.
Re: What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by Backslider(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2006
Not so The Religion of Christ have people that have various variation of conviction and you know that in some other religions to give you the right to think so. Imagine hearing OF A GAY MULLAH OR MAULAVI OR IMAM ?
Re: What Is The True Focus Of Your Religion? by budaatum: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Seun:
Focus of all religions: World domination. Self-perpetuation. Growth of membership.

(1) (Reply)

Fate And Predestination / No Compulsion In Religion! / Don't U Think The Endtime Is At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.