Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,050 members, 7,866,961 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? (7566 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / How Has Books Changed Or Impacted Your Lives / Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by Aaoe: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho.
All you have been in search for, it's just here, right where you're standing.

When Santiago finally reaches the Pyramids, he sees an omen in the form of a scarab and begins to dig in the dunes. He is attacked by two refugees of the tribal war and has to admit that he is searching for treasure there. One of them laughs and reveals that on that very spot, he had a dream about finding treasure in the church where Santiago first had the dream. Santiago returns to the church and finds the treasure. After finding the treasure and placing the two stones he had received from the King, he proceeds to return to Fatima.

Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by GMILTD: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
The Holy Bible and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by tofguy(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2009

Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most?
« #26 on: March 15, 2009, 05:13 PM »

Rich Dad poor Dad by Robbert KIyosaki and Think and grow rich by Napoleon. In fact, the are phenomena books

true talk friend.You are really a gem. these two books youve mentioned are books that i have perused up to five times. And i prescribe it for all Nigeria youths. Kiyosaki will make you thrifty and economical, while Napoleon has wealth of experience to download to you on how to be successful in this world of ours.these two books could pioneer nigeria youths to greatness, having clear and concise goals. obyyss or whatever, you are really 'tough' wink wink
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by WildOne(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2009
The 48 Laws Of Power - Robert Greene
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by obiem(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
Waiting for Godot- Samuel Beckett

Plainly put, the most absurd book i have ever read! it has to do with 2 men, Vladimir and Estragon sit together talking and waiting for a certain Godot that guess what, they kept on talking till the end of the play and the Godot never came! Can u imagine? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by wealthlink(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
For me, the Bible has the greatest impact on my life because It tells me of Boundless Love, Infinite Grace and Unending Mercy. It tells me of a Hand always there to hold me up if i fall, an Ear always ready to listen to my victories and failures,a Vioce that tells me 'I have loved you with an everlasting Love, Fear Not'

'Understanding Your Potentials' by Myles Munroe open my eyes to the vast possibilities i carry

I have read tons of good books and they all have had very positive impact on my life
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by iniguy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
The Holy Bible, Long walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela The power of positive Thinking by Norman Peale, The Richest man in Babylon by George Clason, 48 laws of Power by Robert Greene, Double Your Dating by David deangelo.
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by iniguy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
The Holy Bible, Long walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela The power of positive Thinking by Norman Peale, The Richest man in Babylon by George Clason, 48 laws of Power by Robert Greene, Double Your Dating by David deangelo.
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by noetic2: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
1. 48 rules of power

2. art of seduction

3. 33 strategies of war

4. holy bible

5. all john grisham novels

6. all robert ludlum novels

7. long walk to freedom by nelson mandela

8. my life 1 and 2 by bill clinton

9. people who changed the world

10. the biggest secret by david icke
Re: Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? by Sypho1: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
Sorrows of Satan by Marie Correli

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Novels Have You Read Recently? / Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award / The Forever In 365...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.