Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

See How A Makeup Artiste Transformed 70 Year Old Woman [see Photos] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How A Makeup Artiste Transformed 70 Year Old Woman [see Photos] (619 Views)

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How A Makeup Artiste Transformed 70 Year Old Woman [see Photos] by zumen(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2015
An age appropriate Before look meets an unbelievable After. Makeup artiste behind this amazing transformation is Enitan Adjoa Ayo-Yusuf. According to her:

”Working with mama on her 70th birthday was pure pleasure. As soon as her brother saw her, he told me “you made my sister years younger. I need to watch out. If all the young men are looking at her, na you oh”. She was so happy surrounded by her children.”

Another stunning photo of mama is after the cut.

View Photos at:

http://zumiinfo.com/2015/07/see-how-a-makeup-artiste-transformed-70-year-old-woman-see-photos/
Re: See How A Makeup Artiste Transformed 70 Year Old Woman [see Photos] by DjAndroid: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
If you like post the photo, if you like don't.

All I know is that this story has been on the front page since yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

See 15 Most Scandalous Dresses Ever Worn!!! / I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments / How To Create A Bronze Smokey Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.