Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) (9005 Views)

Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo) / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by SPG4U(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Its on Nairaland....then it must be true...
Oh no am not one of those belief shitss [/size]
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
The Man is Gay$the Woman Lesbian.
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by marshalcarter: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
swaggprofessor:
na dis type pple dey make bleeping compulsory for wedding nyt.
Lmfao

You bad ooooo.....if possible...wen pastor say kiss ya bride....him fit Bleep join ooogrin
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
SirHouloo:
Is marriage all about sex?
NO but sex plays a vital role,especially the sacred,emotional connection
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Fidecoo(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2015
michaelobinna:
Is it possible
d man is incomplete, below. Or he is gay. Bliv me.
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Gurgle(f): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
That's not a marriage that's friendship

if they didn't feel those urges for each other they shouldn't have married in the first place

those feelings are like 50% of marriage and there is nothing wrong with them

God created them so that your bond with that person would be above all others

nobody should promote this, its arrant nonsense

Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Nemesis99(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
sex isn't just an act, its a form of connection. since they haven't sexed, its obvious they aren't well connected. the happy faces in the pix doesn't mean they are a happy couple. what am I even saying sef? Walahi na lie
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Captainswag225(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:
That's not a marriage that's friendship

if they didn't feel those urges for each other they shouldn't have married in the first place

those feelings are like 50% of marriage and there is nothing wrong with them

God created them so that your bond with that person would be above all others

nobody should promote this, its arrant nonsense
preach on sister! Am so inspired.

Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Pamelayoung: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Think that will make their marriage last. Bleeping makes it go soar 2 quickly

Gud 4 them.
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Yinkaddd(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Don't they have active private parts?
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by vislabraye(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Make I marry for 1 week and my wife dey give me excuse, she go go her papa house angry
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Gideonmi(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
I trust myslf...10hrs slf I go manage ni (talkn abt my wife ni oo) grin
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Gideonmi(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
U r wit me bro cheesy
vislabraye:
Make I marry for 1 week and my wife dey give me excuse, she go go her papa house angry

Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Gurgle(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
preach on sister! Am so inspired.

wink
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by DamselH33(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
public lie
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by kwaraguy(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
SirHouloo:
Is marriage all about sex?
Very important my brother, if you are not to have sex before marriage why no sex after marriage again The guy must be impotent joor
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by chiben22: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
abia ........don't mind them.....lies from the pit of hell

visit www*solutionzone* heck*in for educational updates , news , skill acquisition tutorial and lots more
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by vizboy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nollywood : Who write The Script
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by jedyjedy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Then they were never married.
Re: Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
vizboy:
Nollywood : Who write The Script
aki and pawpaw

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden? / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics