Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured (2764 Views)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes Who Were Beaten If They Didn't Bring In €1,000 A Day,res / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
Stop derailing the thread angry
Thread provost tongue grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
goats and dogs are best of domestic cowards.... Its of no surprise your kingdom animalia is filled with domestic cowards of your lot.... Now if u will excuse me, I hav a job to do, and my job is to derail ur sorry ass thread into shreds
Shut the fvck up that gabage cùnt you call mouth! Amnesic dyslexic thing. Your job is to derail my thread while mine is to pick and quarantine your ingrained stupidity. Lowlife fvcktard.[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
I'd rather be your matron grin
lmao... Ur sick..
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
WHY?
it will come up on her mentions and she'll close the thread.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
Thread provost tongue grin
More like the security mangrin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
lest i 4get, @op add kingtom dat has been a prey to topahz ever since oluwa knows when, any word kingtom post online, my topahz has always replied him as MUMU.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by jashar(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy

This won't be pretty. cheesy grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Thesonofmark watching in 3D.....hehehehe grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
if e swell, convert am to eba grin

lol wen I no get soup grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
blackett, u will always be a domestic animal... Is it only goat u come up with? Btw, learn how to spell convulsing correctly..
My tissue paper is worth more than your useless opinion to me, cutegoat.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by peeparty(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
ishilove do something about this... before it get out of hand.....
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Ur sick..
Yeah man.....I'm sick and I need medication grin grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by peeparty(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
ishilove good morning oo
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
ZedX8:

blackett, let me remind you of something you ought to know by now, which I believe, every insane person knows, a mad man will always continue to be a madman, until d day he picks up dirt, and forgets to eat it.. Because all he knows, is to spew rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Ragner(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:

Matron?? Hahaa!!

Wicked tongue
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
@ZEDX8 u forgot to add misssclassy that was brutally beaten and murderd by my wife ISHILOVE to d extent dat she had to pen an apology letter.
Nah. She wasn't beaten and they weren't fighting. They were only sparing - you can call that battle of wits.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
More like the security mangrin
Which of the security agencies do you belong tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by agarawu23(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2015
where is rocktation when you need her ? angry
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

lol wen I no get soup grin
e be like say I get leftover soup for pot o grin grin grin you need am
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
Yeah man.....I'm sick and I need medication grin grin
lol wah kind of medication do u need
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Man b1tches everywia! Loveren u started this
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Ragner(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
agarawu23:
where is rocktation when you need her ? angry

What do you need her For?

If 2 Adults decide to Run around the Market Naked, they should be Left alone.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by dharay99: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
As We dun sh0w so.. cool

Thanks 4bringin mi hia....
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Ragner:

Matron?? Hahaa!!

Wicked tongue
You taught me tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by dharay99: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
chai, daht policewoman is already here. cry cry
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
Which of the security agencies do you belong tongue tongue
Unfuckwitable Securities Int.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
dharay99:
As We dun sh0w so.. cool

Thanks 4bringin mi hia....
Where u dey since?
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Kingsasian(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
you be big CLOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by kellyJames5(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Its about to get down!

*Lemme take a sit.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wah kind of medication do u need
The one that'll scatter my dada grin grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Ragner(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
You taught me tongue tongue

Naa.... I can't be dhiz Wicked......anyway, Our Amiable Mod is here....the Thread would soon be shut!
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by dharay99: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
@ZEDX8 u forgot to add misssclassy that was brutally beaten and murderd by my wife ISHIL OVE to d extent dat she had to pen an apology letter.
no wander yhu sleep, wine & dine wid stupidi†y.

Yhu dumb àss summoned her here.! angry

(1) (2) (3)

Optical Illusion, The Squares A & B Have The Same Colour!!! / Oando Records N7.1 Billion Profit After Tax In 9 Months / Understanding Gtbank Social Banking: Banking On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.