Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber (35321 Views)

Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom / Incredible! Banker Turns Plumber, Says “I Am Living My Dreams” / Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
..and some able bodied men with complete body would be begging on the streets........ God bless this woman's hustle.
I wonder ooo. You can imagine
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by herald9: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
The question is will you give her your work?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by CallMeMadMan: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2015
efilefun:
lipsrsealed
Wetin do you
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by U2ice(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2015
I fink de re simply considerin her age....

I cnt possibly gv my hous to a 39YO woman to paint.....wat if she falls?undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Tjpromise(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Joor oh, aw being a woman want take matter
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by ignis: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Confirms the saying that.... What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
There is hope left in the world.
Well done Fatimah!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by gabby227(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2015
wish me happy birthday by pressing like

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by nicerichard05: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
Na madness dey cause ham as she no get one specific job grin

Jst like ur name, u are really a mad man. I pitty for ur small life cry cry
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by kenoz(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Why she no add carpentry and bricklaying too join am ?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

u r the most mad. In Abroad, they have multi purpose technician that has the ability to fix everything that exist at home. Including AC repairs/maintenance.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by 9jatatafo(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
No job for even skilled workers. Which way Nigeria
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by kennydee05(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
God bless all our mothers
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Lobolintin(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Somebody should send her my com card
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by no2fuks(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2015
im impressed not only is she a woman she is northern
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by gbishman: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
U Said u went for training so post ur certificate and add some refferences
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Proffdada: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
shudi:
Only In Nigeria!
and Russia, a lot of women had their dreams bashed against walls of hopelessness after marriage especially one with religion bondage where women are enslaved
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Akinz0126(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
You see,why other hausa women of her caliber are their begging for alms from one street to the order.Jah bless ya handwork madam.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by CallMeMadMan: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2015
nicerichard05:

Jst like ur name, u are really a mad man. I pitty for ur small life cry cry
Madman stop crying for madness sake tongue
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by omokoladele(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Show me pictures of her at work!!!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by CallMeMadMan: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u r the most mad. In Abroad, they have multi purpose technician that has the ability to fix everything that exist at home. Including AC repairs/maintenance.
Mr Mad Jack of all trade, go n sleep in trash! grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Pain(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if NAIRALAND is not another extension of LINDA IKEJI
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by CallMeMadMan: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
crystalgames:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot by following this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Stop posting trash here madman
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
dgab:

So your intelligent is syn to a . (dot)

Sad!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by bewizle(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Woman d lord is ur srenght..."Jst as long u chasing money, do wats right and never give up on it"
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by IamforGod: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Madam God will bless your hand work.

You are still better than even the male graduates still looking for work where there is no work.

My byday is todaaaay! grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by simplisity(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari wears pampers lipsrsealed
funny u
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by princefunmmy(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Packaging matters.
I think even myself might not consider her if i wanna paint. Her appearance doesn't look smart, she could have atleast appeared in something like an overall and pose with painting brush and other stuffs in her hand. If someone reffer me to her and she appears like this before me, believe me, i'll be doubtful of her abilities...
No offense, but packaging matters
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
YOUR MADNESS IS WORLD CLASS, RENOWNED, LEGENDARY..... indeed I call you a mad man...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by CallMeMadMan: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
ddami:
YOUR MADNESS IS WORLD CLASS, RENOWNED, LEGENDARY..... indeed I call you a mad man...
Chai! Jah bless you as you just called me madman cheesy
But wait o show your face o cos u go don run mad grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber by yipata: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:
Buhari wears pampers lipsrsealed
[color=#990000][/color]

U will just kill urself......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer In A Dramatic Traffic Control In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Lady Motor Mechanic From Warri, Delta State - Photo And Story / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.