Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects (35344 Views)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / PDP Is Dead In Enugu As APC Takes Over Enugu In 2019 Election- Odo / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by SaintNegro77: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Funny guys my people from the East. You cannot dictate to the Federal Government, where to send prisoners to. It is the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and incidentally ENUGU is part of it too.

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by discusant: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Funny guys my people from the East. You cannot dictate to the Federal Government, where to send prisoners to. It is the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and incidentally ENUGU is part of it too.

Sonofabitch.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by B11ladman: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why take bokoharam thousand miles away from their mess.... tribalism at its behest... President Buhari's magical tricks....
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by agathachriste(f): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
adeakeem:
Boko haram should remain in borno prison
u guys r not fair at all, what buhari did is wrong take it or u leave it.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by prof12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tell me if the east is not part of Nigeria.
And moreover,the issue of this Boko Haram transfer to the East was sanctioned by the former President Jonathan not Buhari.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

JJC, the cut of such suits are called "french suits". its got nothing to do with it being purchased in France. They are mostly made in Nigeria. Got it?

You know! grin
Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
CFCfan:

Igbo kwenu!!

Yah!
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Lol funny guy.

I am actually from the Niger Delta, and where I come from we actually can stand for ourselves. And that's why the prisoners were taken to your part of the country.

You see, we Niger - Deltan's blow hot air, and you guys are all talk, and that's why anybody can come f**k you guys for free, as they know it still will be all talk.

And that's why your region was chosen to host Boko Haram.

To imagine that you guys are clamoring for a Biafra, while people in hand cuffs and in prison, scares the hell out of you, smacks of the highest degree of cowardice.

Maybe the men from that part of the Country, should borrow some *BLUKUS* from your women, since the men apparently don't have any.

You are a bloody yoloba.. I can bet on that. Stop claiming what u are not. Nawa o o smh
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by jnrbayano(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Yah!

Are you Igbo?
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
we made the front page.hmmm
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
jnrbayano:

Are you Igbo?

Delta State o. So all join grin
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by ifeomabernard(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Uncircumcised nicompu! maybe they should be transferred to your village then you'll know what it's like! fool
I totally disagree #notobuharic #notobokoharic
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by HungerBAD: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
ifeomabernard:

Uncircumcised nicompu! maybe they should be transferred to your village then you'll know what it's like! fool
I totally disagree #notobuharic #notobokoharic

Easy Bae. Why the hate? You are from Imo State and you know Okorocha, is good people. Buhari got your States back, no prisoner us coming to Imo.

Go drink some Kool-aid bae.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by Duru1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
These guys should stop protesting and use the wasted time to device means to eliminate all the Boko Haram suspects sent to east region while they are in the holding pen. Serious issues like this Boko Haram case require diabolical approach.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by Kojochyke(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
kellyJames5:
Where are the pictures?

****modified*****

Seen

It still baffles me how the Federal Govt decided to send the BH prisoners to East of all places.

Hope there is no sinister motive.
wher do u want dem to be sent to....CONGO or TOGO?...d east is part of nigeria...tnx
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by prof12(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
discusant:

Sonofabitch.
Son of a gun
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by prof12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
You Easterners are nothing but bunch of uneducated fools.

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
South East is not a dumping ground for Boko Haram prisoners.

When it comes to Federal presence, you guys will not remember South East but when it's about harmful stuff, you guys want to give it to us.

If Buhari does not remove these terrorists, from South East, he and the whole country will regret it soon. People are really angry right now and soon this anger will explore to something really really terrible.

GEJ did not promote peace this year only for Buhari to come and mess up everything

prof12:
Tell me if the east is not part of Nigeria.
And moreover,the issue of this Boko Haram transfer to the East was sanctioned by the former President Jonathan not Buhari.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by chikevictor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mr president,send dose beast dey call Boko haram whr dey came from or kill dem.we don't negotiate with terrorist.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by mightyhaze: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
U can't blame dem! Some of des peeps r returness 4m d north where dey must av lost loved ones n valuables due 2 boko haram and oda sects. U wan still bring boko haram com dump 4 dia backyards?
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by synazz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
What's point of all this, why the transfer of this boko harram to the south east does it mean that all the prisons in the north have filled up. Nawa FG should look in to this matter critically.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by titanic1(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
smarthG:

This is a democracy! Don't go thinking Nigeria is osun where thugs beat whoever critisizes the govt.

Buhari doing that doesn't have any good intention!
u dey madt wetin convince osun in diz matter no b u talk say u can fight diz is an opportunity for u ppl nd tell ur fraud brodaz to carry dere house nd belongingz wen u dey commot southwest
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by eneidoko(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
kellyJames5:
Where are the pictures?

****modified*****

Seen

It still baffles me how the Federal Govt decided to send the BH prisoners to East of all places.

To silence MASSOB grin grin

See as fear d shake dem with empty threat.

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by eneidoko(f): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
synazz:
What's point of all this, why the transfer of this boko harram to the south east does it mean that all the prisons in the north have filled up. Nawa FG should look in to this matter critically.

The point is to share Boko Haram equally, no cheating!

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by mrtheo33: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

you are indeed a product of evolution. And you are frm d kingdom fishilia idiotilia.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by HungerBAD: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrtheo33:

you are indeed a product of evolution. And you are frm d kingdom fishilia idiotilia.

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by mrtheo33: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
kellyJames5:
Where are the pictures?

****modified*****

Seen

this is a future project. Those are d guy PMB wl use to carryout his northern islamic agenda. But he hs failed. We d easterners wl take on them if they try it.
Qoute me in d nxt 1 to 2yrs time those guys wl be secretly released to study d area n know how to operate. But they failed frm the very first day they thought of it.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by mrtheo33: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
tayebest:
No mind those Mofos... Them dey fear BH but wan combat with Nigeria over their Biafra country!! Anu-ofia
i see you still dey wear pampers to bed @ your age. I'm not suprise @ your comment. Fishilia like you.
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by kellyJames5(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrtheo33:

this is a future project. Those are d guy PMB wl use to carryout his northern islamic agenda. But he hs failed. We d easterners wl take on them if they try it.
Qoute me in d nxt 1 to 2yrs time those guys wl be secretly released to study d area n know how to operate. But they failed frm the very first day they thought of it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros,you see tomorrow?
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by kellyJames5(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kojochyke:
wher do u want dem to be sent to....CONGO or TOGO?...d east is part of nigeria...tnx

You don't kill cancerous Cells by transferring it to other parts of the body.

Terrorism is cancerous in nature,so you better not aid them to spread by transferring their prisoners from one part of the country to another cause its outright dangerous!

Do you know that if those prison by chance escapes,we now gonna have two regions to be battling with BH (NE and SE)Have you given it a thought?
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by kellyJames5(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
eneidoko:

To silence MASSOB grin grin
See as fear d shake dem with empty threat.

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects by eneidoko(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kingspin:
This is Nigeria. They can equally send them to ur backyard.

There is no prison in his backyard but there are prisions in Enugu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / Abba Moro Heads To Kuje Prisons / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.