Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) (40399 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:

lie!
how you take know all those weapons wey you dey state, you kon dey operate dem again?
Dat kweson hard ooo,e duro no ...e jen bere lowo ifa
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by dharyour93(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ajepako:
all bought and procured during GEJ's administration to strengthen and fortify the military against any internal and external aggression

Yet, he did nothing

According to some people..

chai...

POINT OF CORRECTION

I just read about the Palmaria (artillery) and I can tell U that Nigeria, acquired 25 Palmaria in 1982.

Not under GEJ's Administration.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by CSTR2: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
IbnSultaan:
CSTR2
too much action film
There is no action film, hommie.
This is real life.
Egypt just ordered for 24 units of french rafale, despite the fact that they have hundreds of F-16.
Angola is expecting new units of SU-30s.
Chad has the mig-29, that can virtually take over Nigeria's airspace unhindered.
And these are countries that are not better than lagos economic-wise.
Nigeria is like a kid among adults despite having the responsibilities, enemies and finances of an adult.
A country with the largest extensive offshore oil fields in africa and no single destroyer or submarine in her navy.
That is absurd!!

Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
Dat kweson hard ooo,e duro no ...e jen bere lowo ifa

So you be yoruba boi and your moniker says Nigerdeltaboi, oga ooo...
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
OUTDATED
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Lyndylove: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't understand why it was present. When did inauguration become war?

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by idupaul: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Weapons experts, are those T52 tanks?

Where are the guns... the sniper rifles mounted on Fed sec and min of foreign affairs.?

That's not a tank its a self propelled artillery piece . Don't know what calibre that is though.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:

So you be yoruba boi and your moniker says Nigerdeltaboi, oga ooo...
ama ijaw man o ,but i speak yoruba and hausa sha
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Toktee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
not a t-52 tank, its a plamaria 155mm self proplled artillery ,while the other is a bofors artillery. we operate t-55 ,t-72 ,vickers mbt ,NA has one of the largest and effient artillery corps in africa.
Nigeria has the largest what?
hei guy,leave the thread for the expert in military hardwares,dnt provoke me pls.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Codims82(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Then what happen to biko haram.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by denniscrystal20(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
ama ijaw man o ,but i speak yoruba and hausa sha

SHEY YOU BE LINGUIST NI?
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Rotimi47: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

See Photos Of The Nigerian Military Artillery Used For Special Occasions Like The Presidential Inauguration.........

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-military-artillery-used.html?m=0

This is a very old pics which was taken during independence celebration
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
That special force soldier looks so mean. They are the best.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
ggrin:
shakabula undecided
Someone called you an ode, the truth is that you are 1 million nautical miles away from that word.
You are a “very BIG FOOL“ of no comparism.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by mikolo80: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Where are the guns... the sniper rifles mounted on Fed sec and min of foreign affairs.?
Now I know you're not a woman. Those are self propelled Howitzer
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by MrPatoh: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why show such artilery at an inauguration ceremony rather than at BH war front....
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
mikolo80:
Now I know you're not a woman. Those are self propelled Howitzer

I wouldn't give a damn what you think about me even if I had a pocket full of Damn angry
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
dre11:

See Photos Of The Nigerian Military Artillery Used For Special Occasions Like The Presidential Inauguration.........

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/see-photos-of-military-artillery-used.html?m=0

bladi liar!
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ManTiger(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
sKeetz:

Your case is spiritual, you commented and still quoted yourself just to call yourself ode
sad
He's obviously spamming the board. This is what the mods should be checking out.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ggrin(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
ObiOkpor:

Someone called you an ode, the truth is that you are 1 million nautical miles away from that word.
You are a “very BIG FOOL“ of no comparism.
ok seenundecided
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ggrin(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
ManTiger:

He's obviously spamming the board. This is what the mods should be checking out.
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nope.................i dont think so

T52 where bulit in 1949 n i dont think that Model'll still be on sale but the New Re-designed Models (t54-t55)are on Sale tho ... Russia has Re-molded them.....
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by mikolo80: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

I wouldn't give a damn what you think about me even if I had a pocket full of Damn angry
OK
Re: Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) by omololu2020(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:

SHEY YOU BE LINGUIST NI?
he might b a soldier

Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital / Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States