Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (87191 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by edwife(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
scribble:

its your favorite argument

are you happily married or married at all?

Really? undecided

i don't remember having any convo with you and like I said before why is this information important to you and what will it do for you?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2015
cococandy:
First of all,If everyone needs to be married to be happy, why is no one deliberating on the unhappiness of single guys? angry
Baffles me. Maybe they don't need women to be happy too. Only women need men to be happy?
I'm saying this because even you stressed on single women.

Well before you get me wrong, I never alluded that anybody can be an island. So yes people do get lonely and yearn for love.

If they can be fulfilled with being in love with someone ,do we still say they are unhappy because they haven't entered into a marriage contract?

From what I've seen in my short life, I think I can still maintain that marriage is not the key to happiness. I know why I'm stressing on this. Because people tend to believe what they read on the Internet and expect that once they get married, their sorrows will varnish. How, I don't know. I think this their sole belief that marriage is the key to utopia is the leading cause of disappointment after the wedding ceremonies.

The magic is not happening and then they begin to react negatively because somehow they did not develop the understanding before going into the union that it won't be magic wand that solves all their emotional problems. Plus all the responsibility that comes with it.

For me I think it's who you're in love with (if you are) that helps determine if you're emotionally satisfied or not. That's what our babe here does not know. So she assumed Linda is unfulfilled because no papers were signed.

the majority of men are polygamous by nature...a man that has money and game may not be in a hurry to marry unless it is to fulfull all righteousness

most men are happier playing the field....i.e. courting different women

women dont seem to like dating several men at the same time or consecutive without it leading to marriage

a man is happy as long as it leads to the bedroom, marriage is always the after thought, whilst for women its almost always the fore thought

Man thinking: That girl has a nice ikebe, I wonder if I can bed her tonight

Woman thinking: That guy has a great personality and physique, I wonder if he is my Mr. Right

Summary: You are comparing apples to oranges....are you a feminist?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by SugaRush(f): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
chineloSA:

Dear I focused on women because they are mostly the ones going around denouncing that '' THEY DONT NEED MEN'' When they should be saying I do need a man, its just that I made wrong choices in life and missed good man or I have not met the man I can comfortably say I love etc.

Its very rare to hear a man say '' I DON'T NEED A WOMAN/WIFE". Majority rather keep quiet when they see they have also made mistakes in life, than giving fake responses.

Secondly, you are now going into the nitty gritties of what happens in marriage, that is not the point we are discussing here. We all know that life on its own is not a packet of candy. Even though its like that, people don't stop getting married because marriage has challenges. It didnt stop you from getting married as well. This is not about the complexities of marriage.

The point was " IF WOMAN ABOVE 30 AND UNMARRIED ARE REALLY HAPPY". That includes dear LINDA IKEJI.
We all wanna experience that unknown which may be good or bad. Our experiences in marriage are all going to be different. Even some woman who had bad experiences in marriage, wish to re-marry and relive the marriage in a different way

Back to the point, A WOMAN IN HER 30's WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT THEY ARE UNHAPPY AND THEY WISH TO EXPERIENCE MARRIAGE. especially when they have never been married. They will keep on giving fake responses and pretending that they are happy being unmarried. Meanwhile they want to experience marriage.

Don't be deceived by the cool exterior that LINDA IKEJI potrays. When she is all alone, alot floods her thoughts and what she could have done right etc. She is no angel. She might have fooled men, and got fooled herself and regretted etc. Majority of woman in their 30's have rejected good man in their youths and later regretted. I don't believe she never met a good man in her 35 years that she has lived.

I still say you will never understand what those ladies go through because you got married before 30yrs. But honestly they yearn the happiness that is increased by having a man on your side. smiley smiley smiley

You are full of wisdom. smiley
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Emmayur:

Every human has a need, a desire to own something that might have eluded them. I have see poor people who are married and have wonderful children wishing they were rich, rich people wishing they had children, people with children wishing some other person's child was theirs, men with influence and money wishing they were healthy. The fact that they all crave these things doesn't mean they are not successful or they have not never succeeded. A desire is not the same thing as a need, desires could be categorized as wants at best but not as needs. Linda Ikeji could get a child if she wants by way of getting a sperm donor and other options available to her need is children and her want is a man. We cannot assume that she needs to be married, she might just need a man's company not ring.

SIR, the debate was still on " SINGLE WOMAN ABOVE 30 AND BEING HAPPY WITH THAT "
I am not sure where the success comes in and kids, sperm donor, defining need, desire and craving and want and all that you mentioned come in undecided undecided I must say you are an Academic. Pheeeewwww That aside this is not a thesis.
We are talking about a ''WOMAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL BEING HAPPY TO BE ALONE AT 30 AND ABOVE'' please undecided undecided Are they happy or not Thats it.
I had said earlier on that "WE ARE ALL LOVE BEINGS, WE WANT TO BE LOVED AND RECIPROCATE LOVE" So she is a human being so love is ruled out. She wants it period.

At the highlighted you agree that '' THE NEED TO LOVE AND RECIPROCATE LOVE may be THERE" The ring one, she will never tell you, but its there its just that she wishes she could have a perfect one, with no mistakes that will embarrass her as a public figure. undecided undecided Or she is living with regrets.

Now the only thing left is to know if she wants to be loved with or without a paper. By having something official. Sure she does. No woman wants to be tagged along and be girlfriend for life, meanwhile the men she dates make her a park station and move on to marry other people. cheesy cheesy And I went on to say "SHE WILL NEVER TELL" Society will judge her ( e.g. she dumped good man in her youth she waisted time, she wanna be a man in relationships because she has money etc. in her secret corner when she is alone, she will admit to wanting to marry to herself.

We all want it all. We all want all the happiness in all spheres of our lives ( career, money, family, marriage, children etc ) That includes marriage. No human being wants the least or half happiness

Anyways I am tired now, case closed. I was just debating with cococandy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
edwife:

Really? undecided

i don't remember having any convo with you and like I said before why is this information important to you and what will it do for you?

just in case my lil niece comes on Nairaland and meets some disgruntled elements that think its ok to be a sassy woman and not aspire to marriage since you will end up being unhappy anyway

Stop telling such lies abeg

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by edwife(f): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
scribble:

just in case my lil niece comes on Nairaland and meets some disgruntled elements that think its ok to be a woman and not aspire to marriage since you will end up being unhappy anyway

Stop telling such lies abeg

Lol why you mad? gringrin

It's Saturday man,chill.I am happy..... tonguetongue

**dancing out of the thread** kisskiss

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mykeloluwole(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
This is total madness
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by willibounce1(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
chineloSA:

I have to disagree with you on this one.

We are all love beings. We want to be loved and also reciprocate love, regardless of who you are, ( disabled, gay, lesbian, teenager, mentally unstable etc. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE LOVE BEINGS.

Woman always PUBLICLY say " I dont need a man ", " I am happy" blah blah blah. In their private spaces they yern to be loved and also reciprocate love.
Woman always say all those things when they see that things are not going their way. No man is proposing and the can't keep no man down. They are also the first ones to attack people who ask about their single status.
Some of them you find that they made wrong choices in life e.g. kids before marriage, dumped good guys for bad guys, HIV or STI status etc. When they see that they cannot reverse those choices then they start forming " I DONT NEED A MAN TO MAKE ME HAPPY " nonsense

I will only believe all these bla bla bla " I am happy" " I dont need a man" stories when those woman have never dated, are not dating and will never date. So long as they continue to date its a lie.

Unless you have been raped, victim of abuse, even so, they yearn for a good partner who is an opposite of what they went through.

Ironically the same woman later on in life they chase after other peoples husbands and also young boys. Who is fooling who?

Well, thank your God you didn't reach 30 without a ring on your finger. Frankly you can never understand what an over 30yr old woman who is not married feels like. In their private spaces when they are having self conversation, its not easy ooo. THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT TO YOU.

I am not saying Linda is unhappy, but she needs a man to add to her happiness. She may have the money, but she cant talk to her money, cuddle her money, have s.x with her money, be mad at her money, cook for her money, shout at her money etc. She needs a man for that, not even sisters or kids can never fill that role.

That being said, I am not saying single people are not happy, but they need somebody to add onto their happiness cheesy cheesy
WE ALL WANT TO BE SOMEONES CENTRE OF UNIVERSE. tongue tongue

so coogar is somehow right. smiley smiley

What brand do you drink? Origin, guiness, star, Heineken? Take several bottles for my head.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by willibounce1(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2015
chineloSA:

Dear I focused on women because they are mostly the ones going around denouncing that '' THEY DONT NEED MEN'' When they should be saying I do need a man, its just that I made wrong choices in life and missed good man or I have not met the man I can comfortably say I love etc.

Its very rare to hear a man say '' I DON'T NEED A WOMAN/WIFE". Majority rather keep quiet when they see they have also made mistakes in life, than giving fake responses.

Secondly, you are now going into the nitty gritties of what happens in marriage, that is not the point we are discussing here. We all know that life on its own is not a packet of candy. Even though its like that, people don't stop getting married because marriage has challenges. It didnt stop you from getting married as well. This is not about the complexities of marriage.

The point was " IF WOMAN ABOVE 30 AND UNMARRIED ARE REALLY HAPPY". That includes dear LINDA IKEJI.
We all wanna experience that unknown which may be good or bad. Our experiences in marriage are all going to be different. Even some woman who had bad experiences in marriage, wish to re-marry and relive the marriage in a different way

Back to the point, A WOMAN IN HER 30's WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT THEY ARE UNHAPPY AND THEY WISH TO EXPERIENCE MARRIAGE. especially when they have never been married. They will keep on giving fake responses and pretending that they are happy being unmarried. Meanwhile they want to experience marriage.

Don't be deceived by the cool exterior that LINDA IKEJI potrays. When she is all alone, alot floods her thoughts and what she could have done right etc. She is no angel. She might have fooled men, and got fooled herself and regretted etc. Majority of woman in their 30's have rejected good man in their youths and later regretted. I don't believe she never met a good man in her 35 years that she has lived.

I still say you will never understand what those ladies go through because you got married before 30yrs. But honestly they yearn the happiness that is increased by having a man on your side. smiley smiley smiley

In fact take several crates of beer on my head.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by 2scorehigh(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2015
To me, the photograph thingy looks somewhat odd. The said girl could have done away with the photo entirely! Are there no guys again from the groom's family or even his friends who could have stood in for him?

Maybe it's just me but that photograph thingy conveys a message like the guy is dead or disfigured or something because that's clearly when we may use photographs to represent absentees.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by harveyspec: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lets imagine a scenario where the "alleged" husband goes behind the di**ck rider's back to marry another lady(missy b) say in a court, with real photos & all of that

Years later, di**ck rider gets to find out & in a bid to settle the matter, both parties are asked to present their proof

Di**ck Rider presents a wedding photo of her & an enlarged photograph with "marriage certificate" I doubt this part(na who sign for the man)

Second lady(missy b) presents real wedding photos of her & the man with marriage certificate

Pls who will you declare as the real & legitimate wife?

Won't Di**ck Rider feel stupid at that point?

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok summary
Men are irresponsible
Women are responsible.
Yes I'm a feminist.
scribble:

the majority of men are polygamous by nature...a man that has money and game may not be in a hurry to marry unless it is to fulfull all righteousness

most men are happier playing the field....i.e. courting different women

women dont seem to like dating several men at the same time or consecutive without it leading to marriage

a man is happy as long as it leads to the bedroom, marriage is always the after thought, whilst for women its almost always the fore thought

Man thinking: That girl has a nice ikebe, I wonder if I can bed her tonight

Woman thinking: That guy has a great personality and physique, I wonder if he is my Mr. Right

Summary: You are comparing apples to oranges....are you a feminist?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
edwife:

Lol why you mad? gringrin

It's Saturday man,chill.I am happy..... tonguetongue

**dancing out of the thread** kisskiss

Lol u Don kolo finish

Nice moves tho....hot stepper....eshamo
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
cococandy:
Ok summary
Men are irresponsible
Women are responsible.
Yes I'm a feminist.

Men have more love to give than women

We have a more elastic heart

We can fit y'all in and adjust so you guys don't suspect a thing

At least the wise ones
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice way to put it.

Promiscuity = more love to give.

Tomorrow you sef go dey form true Christian and try to teach me the bible. No?

Confused folks.
scribble:

Men have more love to give than women

We have a more elastic heart

We can fit y'all in and adjust so you guys don't suspect a thing

At least the wise ones

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
cococandy:
Nice way to put it.

Promiscuity = more love to give.

Tomorrow you sef go dey form true Christian and try to teach me the bible. No?

Confused folks.

I born again. And I dey go heaven. I got love to give shawty....

U can believe whatever you like

Wifey happy, baby happy, everybody happy.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
coogar:

they are all unhappy.....
they are just coping with the situation & pretending to be happy. suffering & smiling!!!
just like some fellows in miserable marriages are,and i quote you,"just coping with the situation & pretending to be happy. suffering & smiling!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Jamean(f): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Setaje:

Don't mind this idi0ts that just talk anyhow. I went for a wedding like that and I still have the pictures. The guy is an American soldier and was serving somewhere in d middle east. They kept on postponing the wedding until it was getting to much. They had to do the wedding in absentia. Right now the girl is wiv him in yankee.

Lol. Two of my cousins have done wedding in absentia as far back as 2005, a family friend did same 2 years ago. I was really surprised people made a big deal out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by kingsfield(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
aghagh..wat
Plz wiaz d priest dat conducted dis bride-portrait wedding?
Plz who answered dis question"do u tek her to be ur lawfully n rightfully wedded wife?
questions still remaining. .
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Babycherry(f): 4:13am On Jun 13, 2016
coogar:

i am on my way to RCCG camp. operation find hubby for linda. grin

because some human beings are never contented!

toke is still in her hubby's house after everything that happened. that's to tell you how much a big deal marriage is in nigeria. why didn't toke leave? she fit? cheesy

Fast Forward to 2016.... Toke has not only left, but filed for divorce.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MrObontami(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
cool dammnnnnn
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by mamajaz(f): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=FreddywellsNGN post=35712530][/quote] New English, you no go new school ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.