Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu (13918 Views)

''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by ArmaniUhuru: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=35703675]

Ill mentality
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by kliq(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

back your claims with pictorial evidence(s) please smiley
are u minding the iddiot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
“So, if you say that the current Senate or Ekweremadu or whoever altered the Standing Rule that brought them to power, it is just like saying that former President Olusegun Obasanjo forged the 1999 Constitution upon which he was inaugurated as a president. You know it wasn’t his making and the governors that came that time too, it wasn’t their making. What happens is if Nigerians don’t like what is contained in the 1999 Constitution, they try to amend it. It’s the same with the Rules/Orders of the National Assembly.
An explanation for illiterates.

Who has the power to make rules or change them
Who has the power to ratify them
who has the power to adopt them

Are we to believe that someone climbed a mountain and came down with rules on tablets of stone. The truth is the old rules remain in force until they are changed.

Only the Senators can change them

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Coommoon ! Shaaarap!!! Hon. EkwereMadness ! We haven't concluded our investigation yet ! Don't tale the police your innocence! We would determine that ourselves ! cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
An explanation for illiterates.

Who has the power to make rules or change them
Who has the power to ratify them
who has the power to adopt them

Are we to believe that someone climbed a mountain and came down with rules on tablets of stone. The truth is the old rules remain in force until they are changed.

Only the Senators can change them

Did you read the original post or just read this one and quoted me
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Karlman: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
K
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by ArmaniUhuru: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alteration ko? Titration ni......... The earlier they start recognizing Ekwe as their DSP, the better for them.......karachikas
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I didn't even understand your argument or point here...kindly explain better plzzzz

The main point was that, the defense presented for the serious accusation is very weak.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by omonnakoda: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did you read the original post or just read this one and quoted me
Axe ya fada
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by creekman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
A fact has been established by Sen. Ekwerenadu spokesman. The 8th Senate Standing Rules was altered. So, who altered the rules? Who are these "national assembly bureaucracy"..? Dem no get name....

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by creekman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
A fact has been established by Sen. Ekwerenadu spokesman. The 8th Senate Standing Rules was altered. So, who altered the rules? Who are these "national assembly bureaucracy"..? Dem no get name...?

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

The main point was that, the defense presented for the serious accusation is very weak.

Really?... how is it weak?
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by ransomed: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
So, there was alteration done to the document? Monkey's hands are transforming to human hands in my Nation. Enemies of the people fighting over position in order to loot treasury. Those for and against are all Barawos.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by HzRF(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

So lets examine this defense presented by Senator Ike Ekweremadu:

(1) 7th senate session terminated 4th of June

(2)Within 5days, between 4th and 9th of June, Senate Standing Rule/Order was modified to allow for the process where Ekweremadu emerged as the Deputy President.

(3) Ekweremadu now claims that the rules were modified by bureaucracy.

Ladies and gentlemen, Senator Ekweremadu must believe that we are all fools. He and his cohorts will produce this "bureaucracy" who modified the rules, else they will pay their due price for this crime. If this is Ekweremadu's defense, then I'm afraid he is a goner.

Ekweremadu would have us believe that none of the senators reviewed the rules before the 7th senate session began or at the beginning of the session as customarily done. This is a sign of gross irresponsibility and possibly criminal activity. The days of abusing the Nigerian people and insulting the intelligence of Nigerians with these 419acts with impunity are over.

Very high price will be paid for this crime.

Lol Mumu
Goan ask Akume to provide the 'bureaucracy' that allows him contest in d 6th Assembly
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
creekman:
A fact has been established by Sen. Ekwerenadu spokesman. The 8th Senate Standing Rules was altered. So, who altered the rules? Who are these "national assembly bureaucracy"..? Dem no get name...?

The problem is in you...let me explain...

Do you know we have career workers in NASS?
Do you know Clerk of the house has office and workers under him?
Do you know there are organizers in NASS whose duty it is to get the acts of the system going always irrespective of members of parliament who are transitory?... They are the bureaucracy...
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Really?... how is it weak?

Please carefully re-read my 1st post on this thread. You can ask specific question about anything you do not understand sir, and I'll be glad to offer clarifications where possible. I thought the post was straight forward.

HzRF:

Lol Mumu
Goan ask Akume to provide the 'bureaucracy' that allows him contest in d 6th Assembly

I do not entertain red herrings. I know you are not slow, and you understand that we are talking about senate rules here. If you call me names again I will orchestrate your banning or cyber castration. dolo

1 Like

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
ransomed:
So, there was alteration done to the document? Monkey's hands are transforming to human hands in my Nation. Enemies of the people fighting over position in order to loot treasury. Those for and against are all Barawos.

There is a new document slightly different from that of 7th assembly... House rule for 8th assembly it is...
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

Please carefully re-read my 1st post on this thread. You can ask specific question about anything you do not understand sir, and I'll be glad to offer clarifications where possible. I thought the post was straight forward.

I did bro...but can't understand your argument hence I asked for clarification and to know if you read the original post too...
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I did bro...but can't understand your argument hence I asked for clarification and to know if you read the original post too...

Please be specific on what you need clarified.
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Brytawon(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Politics is a game of LIES!
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

(2)Within 5days, between 4th and 9th of June, Senate Standing Rule/Order was modified to allow for the process where Ekweremadu emerged as the Deputy President.

Ladies and gentlemen, Senator Ekweremadu must believe that we are all fools. He and his cohorts will produce this "bureaucracy" who modified the rules, else they will pay their due price for this crime. If this is Ekweremadu's defense, then I'm afraid he is a goner.

Ekweremadu would have us believe that none of the senators reviewed the rules before the 7th senate session began or at the beginning of the session as customarily done. This is a sign of gross irresponsibility and possibly criminal activity. The days of abusing the Nigerian people and insulting the intelligence of Nigerians with these 419acts with impunity are over.

Did you see where they said that the Standing Order is always reviewed for every new house that is inaugurated. There is standing order of 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and the new one for 2015.
The accusers are comparing the standing order of 2011 to the new standing order of 2015.

The only valid point or question that could be asked is "Who are the Bureaucrats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

The main point is that if you are smart enough, you would have tried to find out who makes those standing order in the senate.

Just like the guy asked you, I didn't understand your argument.
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by prof12(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

What about the pampers to take selfie with cows
Your mama did it first to show him how is done
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Bsc(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehhe @ Buhari wears pampers..laugh don finish me
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

You obviously didn't understand the article. Please kindly read it again, and stop spewing trash here.
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by HzRF(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
nduchucks:

I do not entertain red herrings. I know you are not slow, and you understand that we are talking about senate rules here. If you call me names again I will orchestrate your banning or cyber castration. dolo
Lol another ruffian threatening me with ban
Get at it on time

Ike didn't alter the Standing rules
The "bureaucracy" cases did
Go find who's "bureaucracy" is/are
Not ike
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by eneidoko(f): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
kelvin100:

The main point is that if you are smart enough, you would have tried to find out who makes those standing order in the senate.

Just like the guy asked you, I didn't understand your argument.

I'm pretty sure that the invitation of Ekweremadu by the police was not frivolous. Once again, by the time all is said and done, the so-called ghost "Bureaucrats" who are responsible for the modification of the Senate rules in favour of the process which produced Ekweremadu as Deputy President, will be produced.

Insha Allah, Ekweremadu, and any other senators found to have had a hand in this matter will be punished. Your days of deceiving Nigerians are over.

victorels:

The only valid point or question that could be asked is "Who are the Bureaucrats?

If you believe that Ekweremadu had no idea who these bureaucrats are nor knew that the Senate rules were modified, yet he freely adopted the said senate rules, then you ought to have your head examined.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by rusher14: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

The problem is in you...let me explain...

Do you know we have career workers in NASS?
Do you know Clerk of the house has office and workers under him?
Do you know there are organizers in NASS whose duty it is to get the acts of the system going always irrespective of members of parliament who are transitory?... They are the bureaucracy...

If that is the case, are we saying the clerk has the prerogative to adjust as he and his colleagues so desire?

The clerk can adjust the rules to say 2 votes can win you a seat if he so wills?

This clerk and his cohorts must be greater than the National Assembly then.

They are gods unto themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
HzRF:

Lol another ruffian threatening me with ban
Get at it on time

Ike didn't alter the Standing rules
The "bureaucracy" cases did
Go find who's "bureaucracy" is/are
Not ike

SMH.
Re: Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu by nduchucks: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
rusher14:

If that is the case, are we saying the clerk has the prerogative to adjust as he and his colleagues so desire?

The clerk can adjust the rules to say 2 votes can win you a seat if he so wills?

This clerk and his cohorts must be greater than the National Assembly then.

They are gods unto themselves.

The defense put forward by some tribalistic characters here is laughable. I tire for my cone head brothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Fund Xenophobic Victims’ Suit Against South Africa – Reps / Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged / Don’t Harbor Negative Thoughts About Your Country, Tinubu Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.