Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab (51195 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by berrystunn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Burger01:

I am not! But, Canada has gay right...so reespect their gay right sad

there is no proof if he really said , did they record it....?
look there is freedom of speech,
he may not comfortable with that so he reacted

am sure you do call GEJ or BUHARI names too...
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Burger01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
berrystunn:

That's true cheesy
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
berrystunn:

I believe every taxi over there has cameras/recording equipment.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Udoks(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Now they have succeeded in telling the whole world what this cute man is doing for a living in Canada, especially his village people. Bet before now he had been taking selfies in the cab and using as dp, and folks would be like "when did Eze travel that he already owns a car? ". Our son has really made it abroad.

Chai!!! But there is God ooo,o ye man kissing man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Maintech: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Holyman3:

Baboon.. What good thing have your useless country ever come up with or invented?

Name just one.

And you also invented getting sexual satisfaction from another man's hairy behind. How nice.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
prodiG:
He shouldn't have said anything

no? he should have brought out his big black wang and start wanking in the front seat that is what he should have done!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by berrystunn(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I believe every taxi over there has cameras/recording equipment.

bro is just because his a black man ,

they also insult blacks with alot of names ...
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
berrystunn:

bro is just because his a black man ,

they also insult blacks with a lot of names ...

No...white people have gotten into trouble for insulting gays too.

If the couple was black....he still would have gotten into trouble...Mr Eze I mean.

As for insulting blacks...it could land you in jail these days in some countries. (A white man was convicted for insulting a black WW2 veteran in the UK some years ago.).
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bbdd: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Skywalker5:
You go to another man's country and u start saying rubbish.He knew gay has rights in Canada.

Exactly. He'll be deported to his no gay rights country Nigeria.
His eye will clear when unemployment hammer am and when he goes hungry he'll know that gay is the least of his problems.

Foolish typical hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
sisnowee:

You are gay? oh.... can see that, if I catch U, I will burn U to ashes, I will not wait for GOD to send fire on U.
_
And you think god will congratulate you for that? Pat you on the back and say "well done, my child"?
If that's the way your god works then it's EVIL and deserves no worship from ANYBODY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bbdd: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
berrystunn:

you be gay .....

Na your type dey enter trouble because you cannot use your head to separate your emotions from your job. You think life is nairaland.
Continuuu
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by armyofone(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Instead of minding his business, face road to avoid accident and make his money from his passengers, he was busy mirroring them.
Over sabi undecided
Another welfare recipients reporting to office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bbdd: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
bigangel4u:
I'm not going to blame the Nigerian driver. The passengers truly were disgusting.

Like Eze the foolish driver like you....
Don't blame him. He's coming back to Nigeria empty handed.
Wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Armaggedon:
'insulting' gays is not discrimination. The fact that the country views it so doesnt mean its actually that way.
Yes Eze is in another man's country but he was the driver of the car.
Even taxi driver in naija wouldnt tolerate such acts between man and wife in his car. So i dont blame him.

HungerBAD:
In some parts of Nigeria FATHERS are arrested nearly everyday sleeping with their daughters.

In the Mostly Northern part of Nigeria Homosexuality is an open business.

The Itsekiri Tribe in Delta State marry their First Cousins(me and you na brother and our pikin fit marry).

The TIV Tribe in Benue State give their wives to visitors.

The Muslims in the North Marry 8 Year old girls.

Denrele the entertainer flaunts his GAYNESS openly.

Nigeria is a country of HYPOCRITES and are acting like Canada just invented the word GAY, we have our OWN forbidden things as stated above that we do. Let us clean our HOUSE before another Country's problems kill us in Nigeria.

Just have to quote this post ^

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by faith551(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silly and dumb that's what the world is becoming, they say homosexuality is a right, so is speaking his mind in his own m cab not his right.
Stupid mentality of the 21st century man, spits
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by olsmade(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Something similar happened to me last week. I requested an uber and driver turned out to be Nigerian. I was happy and then he asked what religion I was. I told him that im muslim and then he started preaching to me. OMG! He said very disrespectful things about my religion. Only Jesus can save you blah blah and kept inviting me to church. I was so mad. Nigerians just don't have sense and courtesy once they hear religion/morality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bigangel4u(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
bbdd:

Like Eze the foolish driver like you....
Don't blame him. He's coming back to Nigeria empty handed.
Wisdom

Can't you comment without resorting to insult? I know who you are.......... a disgusting gay like those in the story. By their comments you shall know them.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by collinsVP: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Truth be told, disgusting is an understatement. The guy couldn't contain it. It so unnatural and unimaginable. #Gayworst#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
uzor2:
[b]His people in nigeria will know that he is a taxi driver. [/b]They shouldn't have shown his pics.

HAHAHAHA!!!Then he should have kept his mouth shot and minded his business.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by film2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Two able bodied men kissing; that's disgusting...Those westerners are making mockery of God. what then is the relevance for God creating Eve? Devilish civilisation.. Am proudly African..
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by kokssy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
4 heavens sakes how do I wind up wit 2 MEN 'slurping' behind my cab & NOT THROW THEM OUT AND RUN THEM OVER?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.... guy com back home jare, I go employ you!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Adagba1: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
If you see two men kissing'' will you keep kwayet?''
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by bigangel4u(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
collinsVP:
Truth be told, disgusting is an understatement. The guy couldn't contain it. It so unnatural and unimaginable. #Gayworst#
Thank you jare. Your head is very correct jor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by frankeinstein(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Armaggedon: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:

Just have to quote this post ^
the post you ignorantly quoted called Nigerians hypocrites on the basis of some sited cases of crime.
Does that make sense?
Did Nigerians clap for those criminals?
Having deviants of the law doesnt make a society hypocrites and of course it cant be compared to legalizing immorality.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Bonapart(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Skywalker5:
You go to another man's country and u start saying rubbish.He knew gay has rights in Canada.
shut up!!!! He has delivered his own soul... work, country are no passage to heaven... they can take their job but can't destroy his soul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Armaggedon:
the post you ignorantly quoted called Nigerians hypocrites on the basis of some sited cases of crime.
Does that make sense?
Did Nigerians clap for those criminals?
Having deviants of the law doesnt make a society hypocrites and of course it cant be compared to legalizing immorality.

You are the two faced ignorant one here.

Does it make sense that some Nigerians are condemning America and Canada for having gay right law while in Nigeria we have openly gay people?

Is that not hypocritical? Gay activities is nothing new in northern Nigeria for ages

Is child marriage not legalized in Northern Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Skywalker5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up!!!! He has delivered his own soul... work, country are no passage to heaven... they can take their job but can't destroy his soul

Which soul? Have you saved your own soul? You religious fanatics are hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.