Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab (51200 Views)

Soldier Beats Driver In Lagos BRT Driving Booth (Pics) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by no2fuks(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
film2:
[color=#990000][/color] I guess u are gay? Don't console yourself
I am not gay just pointing out how you contradicted yourself thats all
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by film2(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
no2fuks:

I am not gay just pointing out how you contradicted yourself thats all
ok
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by yemi005: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where this world is going self
Ndkings1:
Calgary Cab driver suspended after gay man says he was called "disgusting"

Nigerian cab driver loses license because of two gay men smooching in his cab

Source: http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/calgary-cab-driver-suspended-after-gay-man-says-he-was-called-disgusting

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by sweetgala(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
feran14:

if ur going to bring up Leviticus, u have to obey every rule there. including killing me because I wear a cloth made of 70 percent cotton and 30 percent polyester.

and start stoning those who commit adultery

It also speaks against sleeping with animals , why don't you advise your sister to see with a dog , ooh I guess they already did

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by MrDoGood(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
The white dude is dumb. I just corrected his default brain on Facebook now.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=sweetgala post=35724598][/quote]

chill... did I say I was going against the rule?

an just saying u cant obey only one rule and ignore the rest just because it was the only place a rule about homosexuality was given
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Be like say I clocked the taxi driver viewing this thread. Oga sorry, you suppose mind your business nah. Canadians are even conservative and most times discreet with it. You should go to the EU, then you go know as e dey go.lol

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Zahara78(f): 5:04am On Jul 11, 2015
If God is love and love is godly then why homosexual love is viewed as a sin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by NobleG1(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2015
He took his st*upid and ancient Nigerian mentality to a foreign country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by NobleG1(m): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Zahara78:
If God is love and love is godly then why homosexual love is viewed as a sin

Because religion is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by otokx(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Eyes open wide, mouth shut is the rule of the game there.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by DaBullIT(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
GreenUzzy:
The Devil has finally taken over America.

#EndTimeTinz

Canada is not America

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by McWhillion(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
You are confused
ayd91:
That SUCKS. undecided
I am not homophobic but I'll be damned if I tolerate two men kissing and smooching in an area I control. I don't even feel comfy when men and women do it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by UrbanMystique: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
francisbiz:

HOW IS IT UR PROBLEM WHAT BOKO HARAM DOES?
HOW IS IT THE PROBLEM OF OBAMA AND UK HOW FIFA DECIDES WHO HOSTS WORLD CUP? YOU ARE INSANE. ANIMAL.
what boko haram does concerns me cos they are killing people.. killing is illegal.. they could for anybody tomorrow!

number is too dumb and doesnt deserve an answer.

now reply me, how does what two male adults do in their bedroom affect your life negatively? and reply atleast in your sanest you can handle instead of ranting like a castrated male terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by StephenJoseph(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
martineverest:
nigerians will always remain nigerians....we dislike gayish act

You have committed a fallacy by generalizatioin! Do you know that there are some Nigerians who are gay as well. Too bad!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by sweetgala(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
feran14:

chill... did I say I was going against the rule?

an just saying u cant obey only one rule and ignore the rest just because it was the only place a rule about homosexuality was given

It is not the only place
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Humblebloke(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
otiigba1:
thanks for educating that sanctimonious so called christian,he is so ignorant, just like so many of them who knows little about the origin of christianity

I had to......* Their* ignorance is so nauseating

Over two billion people share similar beliefs and its not a religion..... Then what do we call itundecided
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by folashade0(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=35703502]shoro ni yen?[/quote I tire o
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
sweetgala:

It is not the only place
and apart from Sodom
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by papaejima1: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abba999:

Darling if u don't wanna see two men licking their asssssssssssss hole shocked cheesy don't visit US and Canada grin
Eewww, STOPPP!!!
Am almost puking... undecided undecided

I almost gave up when my cousin showed me the video of Two Girls One Cup.

I bet you haven't seen it, that one takes the cake for grossness.
In it, one girl poos into a cup and the other eats the poo! Together they share one cup of poo as food!
Beat that if you can...

Now you almost got me fainting from the memory.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Skywalker5:

Anyone can be gay. Gay is not just a white man's thing. I know in Nigeria, people mock,insult and sometimes beat them.i have read about how a lady was raped because she was a lesbian. This is the same thing black people went through before slavery was abolished. Now its gays its affecting and people feel its acceptable to insult them. I find it hard myself to understand how a man will not be attracted to a woman but to a man but this guys are not doing anything wrong.They just want to live among every other human being,same thing black people suffered during the slavery era.
my friend be a man! Be strong son! No dey support gay! They are mentally sick persons and they need healing. Its better for me to date any race even if nah albino, but homi?tahhh! To hell with the act. I luv the person but hate the act. Most of them accepted the act,thereis nobody born a gay,its an adobted lifestyle.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by sweetgala(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
feran14:

and apart from Sodom

The bible warns in many parts of sons of man taking unto themselves strange customs right unto themselves but at variance to the word of God.

Please do not trivialize that bible, you are at liberty to practice your sexual choice as you wish, your faith in the words of God and what sins you will to engage is your prerogative; I must remind you hell is real.

I'm not holier than you but to promote sin would be increasing my sinful burden
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
sweetgala:

The bible warns in many parts of sons of man taking unto themselves strange customs right unyo themselves but at variance to the word of God.

Please do not trivialise that bible, you are at liberty to practise your sexual choice as you wish. The faith in the words of God and what sins you will to engage. It is your prerogative; I must remind you hell is real.

I'm not holier than you but to promote sin would be increasing my sinful burden

okay.
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by DaBullIT(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
scholes0:

Iranu....

Abasha
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Abba999(f): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
papaejima1:

Eewww, STOPPP!!!
Am almost puking... undecided undecided

I almost gave up when my cousin showed me the video of Two Girls One Cup.

I bet you haven't seen it, that one takes the cake for grossness.
In it, one girl poos into a cup and the other eats the poo! Together they share one cup of poo as food!
Beat that if you can...

Now you almost got me fainting from the memory.. grin grin

Tufia! Gush! Plz that sounds ritualistic embarassed abeg this one don spoil my appetite. undecided
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by faith551(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
no2fuks:

the company owns the car bro

Does it really matter? Yea it may be bad for business. But won't change the way the 21st human (animal wannabe) thinks. Even a straight couple shouldn't kiss in such an environment, talk less of such dirty show of shame
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by freakthingz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You don't tell people to stop kissing in UK. He should respect their rights. He may not approve of homosexuality but their constitution does

I totally agree with your point when your abroad everybody minds their own business me i won't even blink just look away
but i tried to see it from the taxi drivers point of view.......

Maybe he should try driving taxi in Russia he will definitely not be worrying about gay pips kisssing
Re: Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 13, 2015
That's good, you don't discriminate in Canada. Learn to obey the law. When you reach Nigeria you can do whatever you want to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS) / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.