Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2099 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by RYANAYO(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2015
and i think they translated it becuase the audio was not that clear watch the video and you understand what i am saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T3P2sADM9c
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
OMG!!! Uploaded to youtube already. PDP followers sha...
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by UnknownT: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
The audio was ok, I managed to hear and understand what he was saying so don't blame the audio quality
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by damyzino(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
this man is alot better than that illitrate patience jonathan ...i dont see any big deal in this video undecidedthis man is alot better than that illitrate patience jonathan ...i dont see any big deal in this video
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by agabaI23(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
damyzino:
this man is alot better than that illitrate patience jonathan ...i dont see any big deal in this video undecidedthis man is alot better than that illitrate patience jonathan ...i dont see any big deal in this video
He is not the first lady, is he? Why compare him to the wife of the former president?

Compare aple to aple....Oya correct yourself wink
Where is my cane? angry
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by Khutie: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
agabaI23:
He is not the first lady, is he? Why compare him to the wife of the former president?

Where is my cane? angry

yhur cane dey wid madam patience tongue
agabaI23:

Where is my cane? angry

yhur cane dey wid madam patience
Re: Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English by agabaI23(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haha, I laugh in Urhobo

(1) (Reply)

See The Lecturer That Raped 18 Year Old Girl Seeking Admission Into UNILAG / Sad News ,-: Big Iroko Tree Fell In Port Harcourt Few Hours Ago !! / Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.