Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme (7847 Views)

Donald Trump Arrest: Trump Claims Innocent Over Hush Money Scheme / Kaduna State Adopts Measures To Respond To Looming Economic Crisis / Photos: VP Osinbanjo Commissioning The "Trade Money" Scheme In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by wesley80(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Is the PDP now seeing sense in FG's social protection programmes?

The Delta State Government says it has concluded plans to empower 26,400 traders with the sum of N10, 000 each.

The State Commissioner for Economic Planning, Dr Emu Kingsley, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, on Thursday, in Asaba.

He said, “We have concluded plans to empower more than 26,400 traders, especially women, with the sum of N10, 000 within the next few weeks.
“The N10,000, which we tag ‘Smart Money’, will be given specifically to petty traders and hawkers across the various Local Government Areas of the state.

“As I speak with you, well over 26,400 people will benefit from the state government’s Smart Money. This will happen within the next two weeks.’’

On the state micro-credit programme, he said that the programme was still on course and doing pretty well.
Kingsley noted that the government was doing everything possible to ensure that the programme was strengthened and sustained due to its economic viability.
https://punchng.com/delta-to-empower-26400-traders-with-n10-000-each/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by franklypaen: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Ftc

I feel like crying so I finally made it to ftc grin grin angry grin

2019 go good

5 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by ookesanjo(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Tunasco4u(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
I don hear
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2019
10,000 though small but will go a long way for the petty traders.

6 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Flexherbal(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
But, what can 10,000 naira do, in this Nigerian economy!

Some people say: At all, at all na im bad!

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by OogarData: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
grin angry
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by philfearon(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
All the people that say TraderMoni is vote buying because it's APC, what of now that A PDP governor has adopted same?
I'm happy the petty traders are at least getting something no matter how small.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by olaolulazio(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Campaign strategy.....

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by soma552: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2019
nice tho
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by adioolayi(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
This time..what do we call this since it is not APC, it is not vote buying ...."Smart Money"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by olujastro: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
TraderMoni is simply vote buying - PDP.

Same PDP is now replicating it in Delta state just few weeks to elections.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by GoldHorse(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP using style style join us for next level grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by mknigeriagreat: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
That's the way governance should be. Not leaving everything to the Federal govt. The fed govt initiated it and of every state can adopt it, poverty level will be greatly reduced in this country. Most of those market women you see in these markets don't even have stock up to 5000 naira. So empowering them with 10000 N
Naira goes a long way for them. The money might not mean anything to some of these internet warriors. Although most of them their mothers are languishing in poverty in those markets. Kudos to the delta state govt. I hope other states are touching low scale businesses as well.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by genxris: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I’m a PDP supporter but my stance on this 10.000 money sharing by APC and now PDP in Delta state is that this is pure voter buying for February elections.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by coolsheyi(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
It might be little for some people, but it goes a long way to assist those mentioned and intended to give. Do the little u can and let common man on the street feel the positive impact of governance before and after election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by FunctionX(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Waiting for Obichin to react to this.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by ashjay001(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
wesley80:

Is the PDP now seeing sense in FG's social protection programmes?

Market moni is 50k and above. What u av here is trader moni- 10k and upward progression, once u payback.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by iammarvellux(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by ozaovehe(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2019
26400*10000=264000000
That is great instead of it to go into one portable

Show me some love, Happy birthday to me

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by yjgm(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Baba has shown them the way. Even opposition is following

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Jungpablo: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
okowa and his cohorts are mad na now when election dor reach e work do this one abi... he must leave 2019 thank God I'm in the state lemme see how many Petty traders will even get this money.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by helinues: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice move Okowa. Anything to empowered the masses are welcomed.

Me: That's vote buying
PDP Goons: That's an hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by HunWI: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2019
APC Yoruba media what's your benefit pudding and pushing this dullard
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by wesley80(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2019
ashjay001:

Market moni is 50k and above. What u av here is trader moni- 10k and upward progression, once u payback.
My bad. Unfortunately, the thread is locked to modifications.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari You see Your Life 10,000 na done turn Big Money for People EYE
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Dollabiz: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Kamxin(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
This has being in place since the days of ibori to uduahan to Okowa as Empowerment of cooperative societies via SME loan.

The website is the hottest propery in delta
https://dmsma.deltastate.gov.ng/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9017446861

But Buhari started his own 4 month to election, so thats vote buying in with hijab cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
philfearon:
All the people that say TraderMoni is vote buying because it's APC, what of now that A PDP governor has adopted same?
I'm happy the petty traders are at least getting something no matter how small.
both okowa and buhari know their time is up so they are doing all they can to impress and confuse voters. don't let them confuse you with their campaign money or else the suffering in another four years will be worst.
how many pot of soup can 10k cook in today Nigeria that 10k is being given to market women?
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by chloride6: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
What!

No!

This is a scam

grin
Re: Delta State Adopts Buhari's Market Money Scheme by eendy(f): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2019
lol... it's still vote buying by the federal government... why was the vice president doing it himself. what happened to his ministered and economic team if they really want to help the common man.
what other way so subtly campaign than to do it in person.

and as for delta state we don't have a governor so Okowa can dance to any time he wishes... which good thing have you heard him do in 4 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus / Ndigbo Need Not Beg To Clinch 2023 Presidency, Says Ohanaeze Youth Wing / INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.