Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (33041 Views)

Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by eromspete(m): 5:49am On Jul 11, 2015
The work site is very unsafe. Incomplete PPE. No hard barriers, no safety signs. angry
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by uche77zero(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2015
amadice:
..keeep quiet...what of st johns...ogbogoro road...mtcheeew
from your quote i would understand that you have little understanding of construction issues. When you mention st johns you forget to mentions that it is part of the entire Aba Road which is stretch that was done in the days of Spiff.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by maimalari: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Chai phc is witnessing ta orji and orji uzor kalu style road construction. Where is Julius berger. Wike diarisGodoooo
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2015
maimalari:
Chai phc is witnessing ta orji and orji uzor kalu style road construction. Where is Julius berger. Wike diarisGodoooo
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2015
maimalari:

I perceived that after Julies Berger gave out their quotation (price) for the same project based on an outstanding quality works they are used to. . . He opted out for local contractors.

If you witness the reconstruction ( after Dr. Odili constructed road failed) of Oluobasanjo by - pass road leading to the airport ( The road from airforce/rumumasi/ down to Eliozu, down to the airport). . . Then you would understand the Mr. Ameachi loves his people. The drainage system was buried into the ground, as deep as 3-6m with an easy slope gradient for easy flow of water. The road finished level was already competing with the roof level of existing structures nearby.

This same road was constructed by Dr. Odili, but less than a year, one side of the road was completed abandon because of the bad pot holes than emerged. The only motorable lane was getting terrible too. . long vehicles would breakdown causing terrible traffic. Before you know it, the bridge also collapsed.

Mr Ameachi spent close to 1b per kilometre to produce that first class quality road you all are seeing today. Not even a tiny pot hole has been seen till today. . After 3 yrs or more.

Mr. Ameachi vision is not favourable to the common people, ( the common man want a short term project and not a long term project ) and not good enough for our kind of ruling system.. . where after 4 yrs or 8yrs you are out, another government comes in, abandon the vision. That monorail project would have been ideal if he was ruling in Dubai or the likes.

The common people prefers the likes of Mr Orji Kalu for sharp road resurfacing. . I guess!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
indigene:

This pictures and article is fake, Azikiwe street, is it not the street that ran thru general post office, government house to lagos bus stop? Why did the monorail project not seen?Does this stretch of road need rebuilding or rehabilitation?

JJC welcome to Port Harcourt where we have Olu Obasanjo road in gra, Olu Obasanjo bypass(Ameachi renamed it maybe?) running thru elizou to airforce..Azikiwe road running from UTC to Lagos bus stop and Azikiwe street running from Ikoku junction to UST backgate.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by phantom(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2015
uche77zero:

from your quote i would understand that you have little understanding of construction issues. When you mention st johns you forget to mentions that it is part of the entire Aba Road which is stretch that was done in the days of Spiff.
there is a st johns along aba road and there is another at iwofe.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by amadice(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2015
uche77zero:

...do u know the st johns am talking about?...d one close to ugbelu..mile 3 area..DAT road is an eye sore
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by bamosagie(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
vickoozy:
Wow! That's a great news, that's ojoto junction leading to ikoku junction, that road has been a mess for a while now, taxi's has to cut tru elechi street straight to mile 3, ok my main happiness for the construction of this road is because I ve not visited 49 for a while because of that bad road, all my fellow bad niggars in diobu axis understands what am saying grin

I hope say u dey carry rubber waka! e nor dey show for face o o!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by vickoozy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ifamex:
you mean cool breeze?

Yea u re right, have we met there before? grin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by vickoozy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
bamosagie:

I hope say u dey carry rubber waka! e nor dey show for face o o!

If I no get I go borrow from u na.... grin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by vickoozy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Editor1:

Yea man...Azikiwe couldn't have stopped u from visiting 49. It can only hamper Cool Breeze 1 & 2. But alternatively, u can visit 21 or Fabulous or Even Emenike, the sell the same products. Am a big time customer!!!

Badder man
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Ifamex(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
fweshh:
Another ashewo patronizer
God forbid!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Ifamex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
vickoozy:

Badder man
Aids dey...ooo!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Ifamex(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
vickoozy:

Yea u re right, have we met there before? grin
me visit akwuna? God forbid,it irritate me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo) / Why Was Major-gen. Mamman Vatsa Killed? / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.