Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (33039 Views)

Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
thank you for admitting that even with the multi-million naira under ground drainage system, flooding is still very prevalent in PH
Yes but we need more underground drainage to reduce it and the ntawoba river need to be widden and dragged
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi did roads with underground drainage system.... .. . Now wike is taken us back to the days of odili
Just doing a street and it is in the news.. .. .. . I live few Street from there and I can tell u dat in diobu alone ameachi did more than 20 Streets
you are on point my guy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Okijajuju1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
amadice:
..keeep quiet...what of st johns...ogbogoro road...mtcheeew

Pharisee..

So you name the roads he didn't build and ignored the ones he totally rebranded.

If Wike can achieve the standard of Construction Amaechi did in Rivers State, his administration would be a resounding success..

All I see is Odili style construction of roads in the photos. They are not even touching the Drainage that is obviously blocked from the picture. Amaechi had a road standard in Rivers State which is; Covered drainages or underground drainage with streetlights and then wide assessible roads. Example would be the Nwaja - Eastern Bypass road amongst many others.

He test of Wikes Road jobs would be Woji Road.. I have seen Amaechis blueprint for that road, I will await the final product by Wike because it was himself and Temple Ejekwu that blocked every move by Amaechi to fix that road.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
vickoozy:
Wow! That's a great news, that's ojoto junction leading to ikoku junction, that road has been a mess for a while now, taxi's has to cut tru elechi street straight to mile 3, ok my main happiness for the construction of this road is because I ve not visited 49 for a while because of that bad road, all my fellow bad niggars in diobu axis understands what am saying grin
to go fvck ashawo abi? Bad guy like me grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Okijajuju1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
thank you for admitting that even with the multi-million naira under ground drainage system, flooding is still very prevalent in PH

Amaechi failed with this move in many places where the drainages were used to settle some people. In some roads, Amaechi was awarding the drainages to different people by meters. What that ended up achieving was that the gradient for the drainages were not maintained hence the flooding. But every road where the drainage was left in the hands of the road contractor, the drainages are sound.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Lies! lies!!lies!!!
what is the lie there? Fooool
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by aresa: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
sss2015:

How much did he get as allocation?

What he received in allocation means he did not do what I stated or what's the meaning of your question?

Was he not supposed to do what I stated he did with allocations?

Akpabio/Akwa Ibom collected more money and budgeted more money than Amaechi, but Amaechi delivered more than Akpabio and the rest of that region combined including Cross River, Eboyin, Abba, Enugu Anambra and Imo many times over so what's your point?

Would you like me to prove this with documented facts?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by phantom(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
LET ME REPEAT IT: IF WIKE ACHIEVES A TENTH OF WHAT AMAECHI ACHIEVED,THEN HIS ADMINISTRATION CAN BE SAID TO BE SUCCESSFUL

i was born,bred and buttered in PH....i be full time PH boy so nobody can tell me nonsense.

amaechi is the best governor (apart from spiff) rivers has produced since inception. take that to the bank!!

its a pity that many nairalanders here who live in PH and know the truth have suddenly done a volte-face because of the beef amaechi had with jonathan. people like symphony,ocelot and mbulela know the truth but have chosen to be silly because of emotions and sentiments.
why they have allowed jonathans loss mess with their heads still beats me till date.

the jonathan these niger-delta people love soo much did nothing!!! read that again.......NOTHING!! he was just a lucky man who happened to find himself in a position he absolutely didnt know what to do with.

our ability to rise above emotions and sentiments to be logical is what differentiates us from animals. sadly,we cannot!!

i used to be afraid of our leaders and infact felt all our problems as a nation were due to bad leadership BUT what actually worries and scares me is the fact that the people ARE UNABLE TO SELECT GOOD LEADERS. lordamercy! embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Are u really in pH?
yes but are you at iriebe?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

yes but are you at iriebe?
Am in mile 2
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Am in mile 2
ok
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
phantom:
LET ME REPEAT IT: IF WIKE ACHIEVES A TENTH OF WHAT AMAECHI ACHIEVED,THEN HIS ADMINISTRATION CAN BE SAID TO BE SUCCESSFUL

i was born,bred and buttered in PH....i be full time PH boy so nobody can tell me nonsense.

amaechi is the best governor (apart from spiff) rivers has produced since inception. take that to the bank!!

its a pity that many nairalanders here who live in PH and know the truth have suddenly done a volte-face because of the beef amaechi had with jonathan. people like symphony,ocelot and mbulela know the truth but have chosen to be silly because of emotions and sentiments.
why they have allowed jonathans loss mess with their heads still beats me till date.

the jonathan these niger-delta people love soo much did nothing!!! read that again.......NOTHING!! he was just a lucky man who happened to find himself in a position he absolutely didnt know what to do with.

our ability to rise above emotions and sentiments to be logical is what differentiates us from animals. sadly,we cannot!!

i used to be afraid of our leaders and infact felt all our problems as a nation were due to bad leadership BUT what actually worries and scares me is the fact that the people ARE UNABLE TO SELECT GOOD LEADERS. lordamercy! embarassed embarassed

People took the last election too personal and these people sadly are Igbos. Till date they believe the last election was a tribal war instead of accepting the fact that Nigerians wanted change at all cost.

I am also a full time PH boy and sometimes I do wonder how almost all the major beautiful roads in Port Harcourt today are Amaechi's handiwork. I remember when Lagosians used to mock us that Port Harcourt was only Aba road from Eleme Junction to Town.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by aresa: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abagworo:

People took the last election too personal and these people sadly are Igbos. Till date they believe the last election was a tribal war instead of accepting the fact that Nigerians wanted change at all cost.

I am also a full time PH boy and sometimes I do wonder how almost all the major beautiful roads in Port Harcourt today are Amaechi's handiwork. I remember when Lagosians used to mock us that Port Harcourt was only Aba road from Eleme Junction to Town.

...but they won't say a word about their own worthless and incompetent governors..

When was the last time any of their governors combined built and commissioned anything in the last 16 years? Not a single classroom, not a single hospital, not a single health center, not a single skills center, not a single water works, not a single bridge, nothing, even though their governors collect taxes and allocations too...

They are the lousiest hypocrites and enablers of incompetence and corruption..
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
iyobosadavid:
what is the lie there? Fooool

All he said are lies from the pit of hell. Ewu!!!!!! goat!!! oborii
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

All he said are lies from the pit of hell. Ewu!!!!!! goat!!! oborii
proof to me that he is lying....nama!! Emuluu like you
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by amadice(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Pharisee..

So you name the roads he didn't build and ignored the ones he totally rebranded.

If Wike can achieve the standard of Construction Amaechi did in Rivers State, his administration would be a resounding success..

All I see is Odili style construction of roads in the photos. They are not even touching the Drainage that is obviously blocked from the picture. Amaechi had a road standard in Rivers State which is; Covered drainages or underground drainage with streetlights and then wide assessible roads. Example would be the Nwaja - Eastern Bypass road amongst many others.

He test of Wikes Road jobs would be Woji Road.. I have seen Amaechis blueprint for that road, I will await the final product by Wike because it was himself and Temple Ejekwu that blocked every move by Amaechi to fix that road.

...super story
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
iyobosadavid:
proof to me that he is lying....nama!! Emuluu like you

I live in ph, are u in ph? let me tell reason I said he's lying. mumu
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Emilokoiyawon: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chai finally. The cassava today fit be garri tomorrow. grin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
amadice:
...super story

You must live in Cross Rivers State if this news is alien to you.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

I live in ph, are u in ph? let me tell reason I said he's lying. mumu
goat, am in ph so dnt come here and lie.....mr Agbogili like you
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
iyobosadavid:
goat, am in ph so dnt come here and lie.....mr Agbogili like you

I live in town and u? let's meet so we snap and post pix here, mumu, ewu zambia, malu
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by otokx(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
All of you are invited to take a trip from Uniport to boundary market in Aluu and see how dustbin has almost covered entire sections of the road. Its over a month since WIKE took over yet the waste management authority are drinking peppersoup and orijin
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

I live in town and u? let's meet so we snap and post pix here, mumu, ewu zambia, malu
heediot I live in diobu, so you can't tell me what is happening in diobu you dumbass.. you are a Jeeper creeper .
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by ocelot2006(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
islandmoon:

you dont know enough about what you are saying, i can tell you the name of the companies one by one and their owners, Emeka who left schlumbeger to start oil data, at plot , Nothern oil, plot 272, RCC virgin plant, Nipost, Trevi, ponticelli, Avery, Oceanic bank which is now Eco bank, AOS ORwell, down to mother cat GTB, after Genesis , you are very very Bias , we have a company in trans amadi , i have been in PH since 1996, till date!

I'm not interested if you can list all the coys around that road. All I demand is that you SAY THE TRUTH about the state of that road PRE and POST AMAECHI. SIMPLE!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by otokx(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is that Julius Berger in the pictures? I thought they said Julius Berger will do all the roads.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by 2kris(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dharniel:
so?
road wey rain go soon wash away...
bad belle..bakin ciki....iska,sinene,banza,wufi,mara kaya.....stay alive and see south east and south south reach their pick while u wait for u ever promising change
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
iyobosadavid:
heediot I live in diobu, so you can't tell me what is happening in diobu you dumbass.. you are a Jeeper creeper .

Coconut head na only diobu be Port Harcourt, silly thing!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

Coconut head na only diobu be Port Harcourt, silly thing!
olori buruku, the guy you quoted say ameachi did more than twenty street in diobu area were the construction is on going. That why you will keep failing exams.. ala konbi
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Haven been privileged to work as a consultant in a few project works in Rivers state. I can categorically say, when it comes to quality.. you have to give it to Mr Ameachi. . That guy has taste for qualities.

Check out the drainage systems in D line, old and new GRA, just to mention a few. Thats a class of its own, even the airforce- stadium road bridge that collapsed (constructed under Dr. Odili adm.) was given a new face lift by Mr Ameachi.
Going to the airport during Dr. Odili tenure was hell, until Mr Ameachi came to our rescue to save us from traffic and pot holes.
Have you seen the sport facilities in Greater phc?. . World class!
The structures for model secondary and primary schools?
The Road from Ikwerre road, down to Ada George, etc
Ongoing High rise buildings in Rainbow town?
Completed low rise buildings in Rainbow town?
Ongoing transamadi road expansion.

All these are just within phc and it's environs. . Nevertheless, other LGA also enjoy the dividends too.

All Rivers state needs is continuation of the ongoing projects.
I also believe Barr. Wike can do better if he insist that his VISION as stipulated would be narrowed without distraction.

But, to say Mr Ameachi did nothing for his people. . It's a big lie. . as it's stands, He remains the best Rivers State has had in recent times , till Barr. Wike proves him otherwise by engaging in a very high quality projects. Not just scraping road surface and resurfacing with 50mm thick stone base and 25mm thick asphalt. . like in the manner of EG of other states.

Mr Ameachi could be loud and full of his self. . outside that. . He is classy.

Below, it just a few pix of the Rainbow town project.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Moheat(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2015
aminho:
I tot amechi stole all the money in the state

No! It is PMB who said the treasury is empty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / PENGASSAN Confirms Return Of Fuel Subsidy Under Tinubu / Wamakko Aliyu Calls Tambuwal To Congratulate Him On His Victory(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.