Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online (5892 Views)

Teacher Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy In Ogun For Not Doing His Homework (pic) / When Teacher Forgets And You Want To Remind Him Of Homework (Photo) / Photo - Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Yustash001(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Interesting.....
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by smsshola(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nothing nu in ds part of d world we live.. the only inspire thing is his willingness to study. A thought for all there wl always b a way if we av d will.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by tpiander: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairalandist:
at least there's a mc donalds light available for free. . . let him come to naija.... good boy though, it must mean a lot in america.
'

definitely.

he can be a future leader tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by freeage7(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Artistree:
Who's sponsoring his education? undecided
Google it nah!
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by teewhydope(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
mactoni91:
d boy might be drawing Lil wayne or might even be writing rubbish
undecided undecided undecided ALL WHAT YOU WROTE IS...

FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians student do more than this , and wat's d gain @ last
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Godmother(f): 4:33am On Jul 11, 2015
The story is inspiring quite alright. They should just remove the "homeless" part cos the boy isn't
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by iamrealdeji(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:

Aswear same question I wanna ask but then this also happen in Nigeria just that we use candle. God bless our hardwork.
the message is the most important,its indeed inspiring,i like the way the westerns don't ignore what some of us ignore here,if it was Nigeria,the boy may be sent away,but right there,they see it as inspiration for all age brackets
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by 2odd(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2015
AirstarKane:

Aswear same question I wanna ask but then this also happen in Nigeria just that we use candle. God bless our hardwork.
. in the state education is free until college level
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by uchennamani(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Artistree:
Who's sponsoring his studies then? :-
Your question shows the level of your intelligence.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by kellyJames5(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
God You must do something na cheesy
Your kid need shelter.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Torackzy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
My friends i advise you Visit http://phynofino.ga
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellahzy:
Oh No

why do I feel tears coming to my eyes embarassed.

**runs out of thread to find handkerchief**
its because you jux remembered yday heartbreak from johnny
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Artistree: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
uchennamani:
Your question shows the level of your intelligence.
You obviously just feel like saying something, you've been heard, now run along.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by uchennamani(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Artistree:

You obviously just feel like saying something, you've been heard, now run along.
No. let me say something. It was clear that the young kid had lost his dad. His mum work in another restaurant, a stone throw from the place he normally reads at night. And your small brain couldn't process who pays his school fees? Try to punctuate well next time. Man, or rather woman, shouldn't live by commas alone.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by Artistree: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
uchennamani:
No. let me say something. It was clear that the young kid had lost his dad. His mum work in another restaurant, a stone throw from the place he normally reads at night. And your small brain couldn't process who pays his school fees? Try to punctuate well next time. Man, or rather woman, shouldn't live by commas alone.
I didn't ask u for an explanation so pls if u have something else to do, kindly start.
Re: Homeless Boy Doing His Homework By Mcdonald's Light Inspires Thousands Online by ellahzy(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
its because you jux remembered yday heartbreak from johnny

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your First JAMB Score? / The Importance Of Values And Morals / Teaching Jobs In Private Schools In Akwaibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.