Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] (7162 Views)

Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by noblesomto(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2015

Meet Yanet Garcia, a weatherwoman for Televisa Monterrey in Mexico. Garcia has become the talk of the Internet over the last month, generating thousands of tweets and posts on social media.

See More photos and video: http://liontimes.com/2015/07/the-internet-is-freaking-out-about-this-mexican-weather-woman/
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by dulux07(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
shocked shes got a body of a goddess, nice shape
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by danielblessing(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
ok
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mexico got beautiful women
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
For a slim lady,she's shapely. Gosh..i luv her shape
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by princejayboss: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:

My wife just banned me from watching the dam station....

I nearly can't rest from looking at such a wonderful creation as she sit besides me in a Aeromexico flight from Mx DF to Nuevo Leon... In real life she is insanely sexy and awesome....

Muy guapa.... Mucho Bonita ....

1 Like

Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by pomporiking: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
princejayboss:

I nearly can't rest from looking at such a wonderful creation as she sit besides me in a Aeromexico flight from Mx DF to Nuevo Leon... In real life she is insanely sexy and awesome....

10 Likes

Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by jerflakes(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
That bïtçh is soooo hot, she is the summer season.

(Wtf am i saying?)
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by jerflakes(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
pomporiking:

Alo rugged you
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by princejayboss: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2015
pomporiking:

Whoever you are.... Am not a broke ass nigga/b*tch like you are.... Get a job and a life too so that some day you can travel by plane .... Swine
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2015
I'd pay a milli dollars to hav a taste
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by mike404(m): 2:23am On Jul 11, 2015
pretydiva:
shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Afrok(m): 3:24am On Jul 11, 2015
She's got everything 10/10 embarassed
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2015
mike404:
shockedshockedshocked
oga wey tin undecided
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by modskiller(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Chai see life?
An early morning weather report from this girl can give you a good day.

You need to see those shapeless women on NTA. You don't need to be told that their own early morning weather report will worsen your day, even if na by mistake you tune to the station, you no go escape am.

3 Likes

Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by boboLIL(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmm........just set like tv set.......l00ks w0nderful.... Na mai type 0f bae sha....

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n......ts really n0t a place t0 be 0h.....thank G0d I'm free t0 c0mment n0w....

Wh0eva ban me,,,, ur bl00d de h0t 0h
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by abumeinben(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2015
How will I know if its gonna rain with this presenter?

grin grin
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by potolistic(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2015
My bae is hotter #fact
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Wow,she hot
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Wow,my type of girl,i love tall beautiful curvy girls with slim face and nice features.
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by MisterLongman(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I Thought niggies says tall slim girls always have the backview of a door........
Tall girls over shorties anyday
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by jerflakes(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
obejoseph10:
I'd pay a milli dollars to hav a taste

Brother haba na.

You think say i no know you?

You go keep $999,500 and offer the girl $500.

The $500 be say she go give you $400 change.

Say the truth and shame lucifer.
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by toluxa1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
A real nigga's kinda girl..
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
I dont weather i can sample her
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
potolistic:
My bae is hotter #fact
yeah we know, so tell us how burnt is your 'bae'
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
princejayboss:

Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by SisterCaro(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
MisterLongman:
I Thought niggies says tall slim girls always have the backview of a door........
Tall girls over shorties anyday
so long you can afford a brazilian butt lift or butt implants you can change that door into curvy
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
jerflakes:

Brother haba na.

You think say i no know you?

You go keep $999,500 and offer the girl $500.

The $500 be say she go give you $400 change.

Say the truth and shame lucifer.
. Bros u be monitoring spirit ni? How come u sabi me wella like dis?
Re: The Internet Is Freaking Out About This Mexican Weather Woman [PHOTOS] by potolistic(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingfanak:
yeah we know, so tell us how burnt is your 'bae'
She's not burnt. Hottest girl ever liveth..... #fact

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: See How Wizkid Reacted To Linda Ikeji's Heartbreak (PHOTO) / Flavour Shirtless Moment (photos) / "I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.