Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Where Should Church Marriage Hold - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Should Church Marriage Hold (464 Views)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? / Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Should Church Marriage Hold by askmike2k2(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
A friend of mine is about getting married but the lady in want the church wedding to be done in her church which the guy refuse, because he thinks that the lady will follow Jim not the other way around
Nairaland reader what should he do to save the love he has for the lady.
Re: Where Should Church Marriage Hold by Precious91(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ts mostly done in the lady's church since she will follow him to his curch afterwards.Ts to honour her church last last
Re: Where Should Church Marriage Hold by delishpot: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
I thought it was thr womans church? Anyhoe sha, make dem do am outdoors. Under palm trees ir ukwa tree.

(1) (Reply)

Valentino Sneakers Of Vogue / How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear / Family Weekend Promo For Residents Of Dolphin Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.