Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. (7252 Views)

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ama80:
Everybody is liking intl who go come like our local rap.pls I love king kong by vector.2,I lov new guy by sarkodie,3,local rapper by reminisce.pls dat uzee in king kong is frm where,he is out of Ds world.pls we shud encourage our local rappers.
when the local rappers are constantly singing nonsense and don't care about what they bring out.

Wetin man go do?

See patoranking that came out with a reasonable song at first, next thing was to bring out that bu**shit called 'Daniella Whine'.

We appreciate the good underground guys like Boogie, Lord v, blaqbones, etc. But the rest of masses enjoy listening to nonsense and don't help promote these people.

1 Like

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by softvio(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

but no one is deeper than aesop rock tho (not asap rocky).

You could spend a whole week trying to figure one of the guys lines

mtchwww don't mind aesop ,im think say i come this like to become im archeologist or what?.. Dude too extra deep
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Gynacologist(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
chidekings:

And u forget Jesse jagz
u min God on the mic?
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by dahfweshdude69: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
You guys should try Dr Dre's new album....compton...really dope cool
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by detunj: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2015
KARISHIKA by salztongue grin
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by rudepen(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ya'all talking Rap and u haven't mentioned cozz & effect (an album) by COZZ

1 Like

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Jeez, no one mentioned Royce da 5`9 pryhme album. Vector - king Kong the series. Earl Sweatshirt - chum.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by peacynelson(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
All eyes on u- meek mill ft nickiminaj and chris brown

Lk.kuddy ft yungsix-with you

Blessing- yungsix

Efejoku- lil kesh ft vitoh

Am out- ciara ft nickiminaj

Confam- olamide ft wizkid
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by rudepen(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
peacynelson:
All eyes on u- meek mill ft nickiminaj and chris brown

Lk.kuddy ft yungsix-with you

Blessing- yungsix

Efejoku- lil kesh ft vitoh

Am out- ciara ft nickiminaj

Confam- olamide ft wizkid
seriously
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by jabberjawz: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
dahfweshdude69:
You guys should try Dr Dre's new album....compton...really dope cool

Darkside/Gone is my fav.....off the Compton Album.....although d album fell short of my expectations from Dr.Dre..........meanwhile av been feeling really sad & low about d passing on of one of d illest emcee's in d game.......SEAN PRICE........it's been a Sean Price week for me........gonna miss dat kat for real.......Peace.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Stephansmily(f): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Back to back by Drake (Meek mill diss)

Karishika by Falz

King kong Remix by vector and various artists

Blessing by big seun
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by ILLScripts: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Please download Those Two and Tell me If they aren't the Illest and most Hilarious Rap frees u v ever Listened to, from a Nigerian Act...

They are Just 2MBs each, Just cheq it Out! I promise you won't b disappointed!

Scripts---freestyle
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/88d8aa12

Scripts----Son of John!
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d116643a
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by emarketer1: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2015
Alright - Kendrick Lamar
Hustle Over Feelings - Fecko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eIe_hxt30
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Jaywilzee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Still listening to my best album...TPAB. Fav tracks are Momma How much a dollar cost Complexion The blacker the berry Institutionalized King kunta U ...k.dot is the master dat mastered it....
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by ILLScripts: 5:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Download Those Two and Tell If they aren't the Illest and most Hilarious Rap frees u v Listened to, from a Nigerian Act...

They are Just 2MBs each, Cheq it Out! promise you won't b disappointed!

Scripts---freestyle
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/88d8aa12

Scripts----Son of John!
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d116643a
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by landinfo: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
'm feelin Vector tha Vyper'z King Kong Remix Mehn that waz do.pe banger grin grin grin
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by landinfo: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na wa oooo shey the rap game don die sotey people dey think say Drake, Lil Wayne be rapperz
I don't see those giyz as rapperz neither do I see Loyld Banks as one.
I see them as comedianz cum.ing to make people laff away their sorrowz
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by jabberjawz: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Y'all hip-hop heads, what's with the thread? Redman's Mudface album is really cool, Eric Sermons (E.S.P Perspective) album is dope too....time for some real hip-hop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? / Hellen Ibe - African Ndiigbo Beauty Goddess AND Master Guitar Player / [video] Drake - God's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.