Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? (7256 Views)

PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
WIZKID VERSUS OLAMIDE - WHO IS BETTER?

Just share your opinion and lets get your view. For me I prefer Olamide, because his music is more mature. Wizkid just got good packaging and that is what is helping him.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by amblors(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2011
I havn't heard any song by this "Olamide"
I have heard people quote him as being a rapper,
and now you're comparing hiim with wizkid a singer

so which one the guy be? rapper or singer.

you have any link to his songs?
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by dominique(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
they're both totally differen genres. wizkid sings while olamide does the yoruba rap thingy. can't get myself to choose cos both guy's flows are tight.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by d1twista(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
this is funny. comparing rapper with singer, get busy bro
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by BABE3: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
amblors:

I havn't heard any song by this "Olamide"
I have heard people quote him as being a rapper,
and now you're comparing hiim with wizkid a singer

so which one the guy be? rapper or singer.

you have any link to his songs?

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Omo_to_shan_Olamide_ft__Whizkid-11186 The video is coming out soon.

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Eni_Duro_Olamide_Coded_Tunes-10828

You should watch the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG3Z1436Mtk
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by amblors(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^ thanks for the links.
i liked the "omo to shan" am guessin its coz of wizkid, coz i didnt like the other one.
guess yorubas would appreciate it more.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by BABE3: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
amblors:

^^^ thanks for the links.
i liked the "omo to shan" am guessin its coz of wizkid, coz i didnt like the other one.
guess yorubas would appreciate it more.

Yh--

You're welcome.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by mikuz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lol! Just like comparing bruno mars to wiz khalifa
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Osas006: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2011
dominique:

they're both totally differen genres. wizkid sings while olamide does the yoruba rap thingy.
mikuz:

Lol! Just like comparing bruno mars to wiz khalifa
I tire o
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
IMO, in the video category, olamide has the edge. i so much love his "e ni duro" video. that has got to be one of the highest outfit changes i've ever seen in a video. he prolly went through about 50 different clothes in the video.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Simi – Simisola [full Album] / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" / Olamide Ft. Wizkid - [all Song's]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.