Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million (35141 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Man Who Defrauded Commissioners Of Police Jailed For 2 Years(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by sonofananimalz: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2015
etenyong:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/10/pentecostal-church-member-petitions-police-over-lagos-prophet-who-defrauded-her-n5million

SEE THE GUY FACE LIKE MAN OF GODangry

ALL THIS FAKE FAKE PASTOR NEED TO BE ARRESTED FOR BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Pque(m): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
All these scammers giving good men of God a bad rep, what a mess

Indirectly, you are saying you are not a man of God. Come to think of it, since you are not a man of God, you are a man of the devil. God has called everyone of us in one area or another including you without the exception of no one. Some are teachers, prophets, pastors, evangelist... etc you can as well hear first hand from God if you want and not depend on some people who will take advantage of you. Woe unto him that trust in man!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
itzWarner:
Scammer everywhere

He looks like people from way back undecided
And I guess u look very much like him undecided
itzWarner:
Scammer everywhere

He looks like people from way back undecided
And I guess u look very much like him
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Dindondin(m): 1:25am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

The most annoying of all is when they start calling them DADDY and MOMMY.
i dislike those names.
Daddy G.O, Mummy G.O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by delugajackson: 1:30am On Jul 11, 2015
DICKtator:
"Iman na gbaladun,
Popu na enjoyment"

"Suffer,suffer for world, enjoy for heaven"

grin grin grin grin

Lol. Fela was right,money making organisations indeed. They've put us through a lot of confusion
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by nijanigga: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2015
why is it only in Nigeria that people are gullible to religion? churches and mosques everywhere yet, Nigeria is one of the most corrupt country in the world. Hello people!

1 Like

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by architez: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

That's funny!!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by ManTiger(m): 2:01am On Jul 11, 2015
The source of Ms Okoro should be questioned!

5m just like that when persin never see 150k to pay rent!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by front247: 2:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Since 16bc fake prophets have been defrauding gullible Nigerian.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by lucky032(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

I wonder?yahoo in different form
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by lucky032(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

I wonder!yahoo in different form
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by NobleG1(m): 3:01am On Jul 11, 2015
That's what happens to id*iots who blindly follow fraudulent "men of god".
Religion is a hoax!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by gbengus17: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2015
the duty of a man of god is to pray. PRAYER/PRAYERS, FULL STOP. anything outside prayer is EVIL. IT IS THE LADY FAULT. THE MOMENT A MAN OF GOD SAYS BRING MONEY, I WILL BRIBE THE AGENCY, THAT IS NOT HIS DUTY, AS A MAN OF GOD. NEXT TIME YOU HAVE PROBELM, FEEL FREE TO WALK THERE, TALK TO THEM, THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS, EVEN INTERPOL---- TALK TO THEM,--- IF YOU CANT RESOLVE IT, GET A GOOD, I REPEAT A GOOD LAWYER TO HANDLE IT. THAT IS ALL, YOU GO YOUR WAY.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Adesiji77: 5:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Surejobsng:
5M?!!! shocked

E blik say mesev go enta Church bizness o[color=#990000][/color] grin

The recruitment business no sweet you reach? cheesy
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by kahara(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Somebody went to poo only to end up matching western $**t.

NL why una dey translate for me naa?
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by cutekhalifa(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2015
shocked grin
South-Waste and Fraud are like bread and butter... Mr Babalola your name sound fetish to my ear's.... I blame duara dullad.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Lasese: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Many are called but few are chosen. Na the change we are talking about. To hell with all this fake pastors
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2015
All na for the glory of God
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by otedola1(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Maybe the men of God, trying in best to find way to release your Broda Ms Okoro, but no way!!
Let me advice you is not easy to releasing someone his kidnapping, @ (SAS) police men then will chop your money finish b4 then travel your broda
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by TelrocAgro(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2015
What a world of a mysterious things are we living. Who are we going to believe now?
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2015
I know where to get this man,have seen him before,he just built a new church with the loot at ogba, oke ira in a street called folunsho street and cruises around with a range rover jeep exploiting his gullible members.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by moshould(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Dis one na guy man na !!! Ur members are too blind to see that they are magas..
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Brytawon(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2015
...For the heart of men is desperately wicked...
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Vince77(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

ur comment is just on point.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Mbediogu(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

Nigerians have no eyes. They should have seen that his innermost covering is black, and that he tried to cover it up with white coat. Case of wolf in sheep's clothing. There are many others like him preying on gullible people at this period of hardship. God save us.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by phil6262(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2015
madgoat:
All diz mushroom church pastors sef shocked
Every big church started as a "mushroom" church. Stop generalizing!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Holyman3(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2015
I have always maintained that all Yoruba pentecostal Churches are fraud. All of them.

Winners Chapel.
Redeem
Synagogue.
Mountain of fire.

All of them...
Pure fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Holyman3(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2015
goodgate:
The Victim sounded very DAFT,STUPID,IDIOTIC and BRAINLESS. Even if she was picking monies on the floor, she should not have been throwing it away like that. She does not deserve pity.

The same way you are daft for going to church in the first place.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by hustla(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Na play e dey follow am play na

grin grin
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Taich(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
What happened to all the law firms in Lagos? Really we have many rich illiterate in this country. Get a good lawyer and challenge ur case in court Daztall. I bet u with half of that amount your brother would have been released if he is innocent or (guilty)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.