Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million (35143 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Man Who Defrauded Commissioners Of Police Jailed For 2 Years(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by peeta89(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Evil and fake pastors in sheep's clothing..... God help us from all this false prophets......

Ladies be careful with all these fake pastors who are ready to take undue advantage of you.

In my opinion instead of our ladies running and trusting their so called spiritual pastors why don't you cast all your burden to God?
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by carzola(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by sped1oro(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Only In Church Will This Kind Of Gullibility Happens grin

1 Like

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by YerYer: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Pque:

Indirectly, you are saying you are not a man of God. Come to think of it, since you are not a man of God, you are a man of the devil. God has called everyone of us in one area or another including you without the exception of no one. Some are teachers, prophets, pastors, evangelist... etc you can as well hear first hand from God if you want and not depend on some people who will take advantage of you. Woe unto him that trust in man!

Bros please free me... If my comment suggests i'm a man of devil no problem, you win
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Akanaz(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
This is what happens when an ex-criminal becomes a man of God. An intensive fornsic search into his past could reveal more of his past evil deeds. Mr bablola i think its time God wants to give u the purnishment u deserve.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Bonapart(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Lerumo:

No man can spoil God's name. He has only succeeded in rubbishing his integrity and personality if ever he had any.
People will never learn.
rephrase your statement
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2015
When you do not pray to god directly,but need an intermediary that is what happens lady should just view it as the price of foolishness
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by djdavisy(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Oya sharp guy!!!! Lol you suppose die for prison ni
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by realglob(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
After that the family members should be arrested for giving bribe to govt officials

Hungry prophet preaching prosperity. Church business everywhere. Never a victim of der fraud.

Catholic for life. Catholic and am proud
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Baroba(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

The most annoying of all is when they start calling them DADDY and MOMMY.

Tell em, all these criminals masquerading as men of God.. In my opinion most of these pastors are no better that Nigerian politicians.

Make una carry on the worship your heavenly Mommy and Daddies.. Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by donbabade: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Caught red handed like a hand in a pot of soup

These are the men who breed mis-trust against real men of God
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by goodgate: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Holyman3:

The same way you are daft for going to church in the first place.
DUNCE why Quote me?
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Gozzzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
etenyong:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/10/pentecostal-church-member-petitions-police-over-lagos-prophet-who-defrauded-her-n5million
yorubastards, and holy crimes have always like the thumb and index fingers....inseparable.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by ArchEnemy(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
kpez:

Men of God my foot! I suppose you are the devil's own?
Nope...God's own Bro
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by jaytee01(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Gullible Nigerians.

The most annoying of all is when they start calling them DADDY and MOMMY.
After this, some fool will come and quote the " touch not my anointed " shit.

1 Like

Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by itzWarner(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Donariok:

And I guess u look very much like him undecided
And I guess u look very much like him

Is he your dad??
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by rusher14: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Physically he was in Lagos.

Spiritually he was in Abuja.
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by smartwengslamatt: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Biz men called men of God. I call most of dem gods of men. PEO...PLE!!!! open ur eyes! y d gullibility? educated ppl acting like kindergarten kids. n 4 him, let his a** b whooped hard joor
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by jaytee01(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Weah96:

LOL. These [size=15pt]ARE[/size] the men of God!!

The only difference between them and the rest of ALL men of God is that they were CAUGHT doing something wrong.
grin
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by carlede: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
She get money nah!
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Men of God abi men of satan
Re: Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million by Pque(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
YerYer:

Bros please free me... If my comment suggests i'm a man of devil no problem, you win

bro, take it easy. I only intend to point out what I think isn't right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight People Die In Enugu As A Result Of Generator Fumes (Disturbing Photos) / Man Shoots Neighbour Dead While Aiming At Wife’s Lover In Kwara / Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.