Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (74685 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Lordave: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Village people calling

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by willexyaho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
OK
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Emekamex(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
The jarz wey them do this man is in osogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by mightyhaze: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Was he high or sth? Everyoda thing looks quite normal xcept his unclothedness! D kids looks well taken care of,..!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
now,that is a man...he dont abandon his children...he march with them,even naked.....THUNDA FIRE OUR GOVERMENT!!!!! angry angry angry angry

i wonder myself over nigerians today....everybody is insane...only you is sane..........awon agbayas..............

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-naked-man-roaming-abuja-streets-with-his-3-well-dressed-kids/
People with their problems.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Haywhymido:
MAKA WHY undecided
pls dnt mentioned my name again nd face d tread.plz

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by virus04(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Juju

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by mightycrown1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
this is my story, this is my song ...
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Phunmibi: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

See hard tackle sha.... grin

Can't you see the man is mentally challenged because I cannot fantom the reason behind such behaviour.

Im sure he has been arrested, if it's the Abj I know.

Omo see grammar.... Poow poow poow
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by onosprince(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
No be aki and paw paw be dat so
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by belac: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
CountDracula:
Leave him alone... The heat was too much
for real ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ifaldezzy: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
[A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-naked-man-roaming-abuja-streets-with-his-3-well-dressed-kids/[/quote]

In Nigeria, you are on your own (OYO).
In some other sane climes, the
Social Department will come in,
and if the man is mad or incapable
of raising the children, they
will be taken away from him.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by efemenaslectura: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why didn't they show his front. Anyway just take away the kids from him because the guy is obviously not normal before he ends up raping his children lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Mznaett: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
That man's behind looks like that of Rotimi Amaechi embarassed d worst madman in Nigeria's history
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by xreal: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Can't you see the man is mentally challenged because I cannot fantom the reason behind such behaviour.

Is my dictionary correct? It says the word is phantom .
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
*Peeps from girlfriend's laps* hmmn, muvie o d year shocked
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by romzyxy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Do u sleep on nairaland?
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by delishpot: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Phunmibi:

Omo see grammar.... Poow poow poow

Badt nigga grin grin. Abegi sometimes ehn, inglish is hard and complicated jor!
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by AlomoReloaded: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wardrobe allowance thinx. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by columbus007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ambode has given the lagos woman asistance now let Buhari begin grin
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
xreal:

Is my dictionary correct? It says the word is phantom .

Yea you are correct....
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by delishpot: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Snowflake002:
*Peeps from girlfriend's laps* hmmn, muvie o d year shocked

What are you doing there? Is she force feeding you ogi?

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Phunmibi: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:

Badt nigga grin grin. Abegi sometimes ehn, inglish is hard and complicated jor!

So much for the self acclaimed introvert
grin
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by columbus007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
no...trekking season is over,now its unclad season with children grin watch out

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ifeomabernard(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
apparently he's high on embalming fluid!
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Phunmibi:

So much for the self acclaimed introvert
grin

You try; even you dey bash me. Nice one. grin
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by sonofananimalz: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-naked-man-roaming-abuja-streets-with-his-3-well-dressed-kids/
angry

HE IS A NATURALIST.

EVEN THE WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO angry

"TO BECOME ONE WITH NATURE IS TO BE THE NATURE ITSELF"

I USE TO DO IT SOMETIMES AND I DON'T GIVE A FVCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT MEangry
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by millionboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bloggers @work again.....is nt true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.