Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (74699 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by cococandy(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
I feel bad for them.

Poor dad

Poor kids cry

Deep down, he still knew he had to take care of his kids. That's impressive
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by vikyno(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
For 3 whole days and nobody could attend to this man in a Federal Capital Territory for that matter .

#Whatmannerofsillychangeisthis?

And some people in Borno be like Buhari cares when even an unclad man with three beautiful kids could not get the attention of the Daura D.ullard In FCT.

#Babaonechance.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Princephelar(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
People letz bring dis back... "END TIME" mad man

In other news,
Pls My peeps anticipate "THE INTERVIEW" my audio comic skit dropping soonest... 90% loading
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by tankoy: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Airforce1:
A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-naked-man-roaming-abuja-streets-with-his-3-well-dressed-kids/
[color=#990000][quote author=Airforce1 post=35717692]A naked man has been roaming the streets of Abuja with his 3 kids who are well-dressed. Just yesterday, he was spotted around the Federal Secretariat in the FCT.

Protesting
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abi he was deported ni? The children look well kept and well fed nah. Maybe he needs a job badly
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Them dey trek for Buhari
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by freedom96: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

See hard tackle sha.... grin

Can't you see the man is mentally challenged because I cannot fantom the reason behind such behaviour.

Im sure he has been arrested, if it's the Abj I know.
is it fantom or fathom
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by sweatlana: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Those kids should be taken from him at once. He is clearly insane.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is a clear reason why ogogoro was banned

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by betty202020(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
floragregs:
Jamaican weed!
oshogbo weed no strong reach Jamaica weed?
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by betty202020(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
floragregs:
Jamaican weed!
Jamaican weed strong pass oshogbo or ndokwa weed? guy $ is cost now, guys don port to indeneous weed. no more subsidy on jamaican lily.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by DonSion(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
What if HOUSE decides everybody walks naked as means to check mate suiCIDE bomBING. Say I or NAY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Ashez: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Abuja of all places

Maybe they're going to pay BUHARI a visit

Dude dont be harsh mheen. U really dont know what d guy is passin thru. Dont make fun outta his situation
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by festusfeezy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibrams:
this is a clear description of....even tho i am mad i have to cater for my children....u wont be suprise if the tell u dey go to school.....
Cimmon english u can not speak
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
pls dnt mentioned my name again nd face d tread.plz
lol
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by anssy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
fatdon2:
He is high on monkey tale.

It's called monkey tail grin grin grin grin
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibrams:
this is a clear description of....even tho i am mad i have to cater for my children....u wont be suprise if the tell u dey go to school.....
i swear grin
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by argob44(f): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
photo shopped things
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by josephos: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
On his way to get wardrobe allowance...

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ex-governor Akpabio's weed working in Abj
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by delpee(f): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm! Hope they are truly his kids and that someone comes to their aid quickly.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by gebest: 3:04am On Jul 11, 2015
HE IS A BOKO HARAM SPY
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by NoRetreat(m): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2015
He who that is down needs no fear of falling again. The man might not be mad but economically wretched and devised a means of attracting the attention of Nigerians to himself and children,who knows if mother luck will smile on them from the VIPs? After all, he is now in the public glare. Nigerians got talent.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by toprealman: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

See hard tackle sha.... grin

Can't you see the man is mentally challenged because I cannot fantom the reason behind such behaviour. Im sure he has been arrested, if it's the Abj I know.
WHY ARE WE QUICK TO MAKE CONCLUSION IN NIGERIA? REMEMBER CLIFFORD ORJI?
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Gwazah(m): 4:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Fairgodwin:
He should be thoroughly investigated, at least, to be certain the kids are truly his.

We don't want stories of a "missing children" later.
Are they looking worried?
at least I can see happy children there.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
They are trekking for Buhari. Nothing is going to happen to them; bet me. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
even a mentally deranged man cares for kids meanwhile some folks are donating theirs to be blown up cos of religion

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by 123reversed: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2015
“He whom the gods want to kill,they first make mad".... Na so them talk am. grin

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by 123reversed: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2015
If he is sane enough to clad his kids,how come he forgot himself?

Well,no more long distance treks to gain popularity......All for Baba lipsrsealed
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Uwakuwak(f): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Unbelievable, what of his neighbors, which car carried him down there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Will I Ever Get Married? / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.