Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) (74698 Views)

Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2015
I never hear this kind thing b4..so his kids go dey c his koko dey fling up n dwn..uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by MasterVince: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2015
xreal:

Is my dictionary correct? It says the word is phantom .
. I think she is closer to the word than you are,she meant to write "fathom"
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by donhils: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
MasterVince:
Or maybe his dictionary was written by him.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by xreal: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
MasterVince:

yeah sure. You right.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by xreal: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
donhils:

Or maybe his dictionary was written by him.

Na your own contribution be that?

namma
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Were is their mother?
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by tiredface: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2015
LETS SEE HOW MADAM WILL HANDLE THIS ONE
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ibrams(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2015
festusfeezy:

Cimmon english u can not speak
e concern yhu....bad belle is allowed pls
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
That man is trekking with his family to meet Buhari, he must be Buhari last trekker.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by gobizzy101: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry

HE IS A NATURALIST.

EVEN THE WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO angry

"TO BECOME ONE WITH NATURE IS TO BE THE NATURE ITSELF"

I USE TO DO IT SOMETIMES AND I DON'T GIVE A FVCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT MEangry
so u mean u've been mad b4?
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by sonofananimalz: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
gobizzy101:
so u mean u've been mad b4?
angry
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by hasshams: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
He was like...at this time of Boko Haram,this is the only way you will walk enter anywhere without any body searching you

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by Fola01: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by ladyju(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Someone should update us na. Is he still roaming.
Re: Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
Nice use of aquamarine in this notification. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Will I Ever Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.