Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Latest Swindling Technique - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Swindling Technique (42866 Views)

Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money / RRS Arrested A 54 Year Old Man For Swindling Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by meforyou1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, tell a true and clear story pls. What led to her attacking you? And we're u put in police cell that would warrant bail? And it is absurd to pay 150,000 for something you didn't do. U should have gone to court
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
igwedaboss:
I believe this story. Prostitutes now have plans with policemen to find ways to extort boiz. Something like this happened in 2012 to me and my guys. We were at shrine, chilling and all, when a babe walked to one of my guys and started accusing him of not paying, assault and all, we were shocked. It was not up to a second the police showed up from no where, grab my guy, gave him sliding kick.. I swear, I can't forget that grin we were still trying to get what was happening, when one of the people around who knew it was another play, just told me and my other guys to run. Run ke? Leave our guy? We then walked up to the police men, and started asking them what is the problem and all. They were just ranting and wanted to start putting blame on us as well.
A TGIF night just turned soured.
They then wanted to take my guy away, we refused, because we were like 6guys against 4 police men, so the arguments grew. One of my friend just grew tired of the whole thing and said una wan carry ***** pikin go. He mentioned the name of my friends uncle who is popular politician. The policemen got gentle, even one walked away and murmured some words 'na why I no like this parole'.. we started to use that against them. See police come dey apologize. Send the ashy away. Their boss came down from the their patrol van and apologized. One other of my friends started mentioning names of some head of cultist him knows in oshodi, said he would call them. Omo, see police humble more, started apologizing, that even the name he mentioned, that he knows them. Me dey corner dey enjoy the parole as I don sure say we no dey go station. Policemen even collected my friends number, telling him if he has any issue, he should call them. Moral of the story. OP is right
Guy u r hell of a story teller
Discover n Develop ur talent bro
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by IYANGBALI: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Thanx now I know what to do with that my stooopid landlord
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by goodgate: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2015
ladyF:
A major part of this story is missing, say the truth o

Front Page Chilling.... grin
As in the story is just a lame LIE.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by goodgate: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Guy u r hell of a story teller Discover n Develop ur talent bro
The guy is one Hell of a Liar.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by toluxa1(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by poweredcom(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2015
angry angry angry well na 419 be d babe ok..not olosho...a true olosho dont do all dis after my 7 years bangin dem hard dem never scam me reach dis
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.Was she your neighbor or you met her on the way?,if she is your neighbor people in the neighborhood woud have interven. By standing by you,the money she made u spent will surely hunt her and her acomplice
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Op, you be mumu. Even as you dey type the story, d mumu still dey smell for your body. Are you a foreigner ?? U open eye till police arrest you over ashewo girl and u voluntarily paid 150k??... Well, that one concern u sha undecided

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by tellwisdom: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thanx now I know what to do with that my stooopid landlord

Pls locate me, do am for me. I mumu gan embarassed...How much u want make i arrange am down
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Dindondin(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
Mod I'll like this on fp so that everyone can learn and draw from similar experiences. Thnx
N150,000 just like that!a

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by skyface00(m): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Lolz you just need to bail yourself out, safe ur family embarrassment grin grin when u find yourself there do d needful

AreaFada2:

The bolded cracked me up. grin grin grin grin
Imagine a respected deaconess & hospital matron, Iya Kunle, coming to bail her first born son who should be on campus, on ashy parol. grin cheesy
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by igwedaboss(m): 1:48am On Jul 11, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Guy u r hell of a story teller
Discover n Develop ur talent bro
This is no story man... happened for real... ah swear down
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by alexlee50: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2015
My guy, throw more light on this your story.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Leez(m): 2:34am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

cool story bro

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by NobleG1(m): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

What were you doing around prostitutes?
If you had stayed away from prostitutes, the incident wouldn't had happened.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by WondaxRecords(m): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Nonsense story.... Of my life LTC
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by fF01(m): 3:27am On Jul 11, 2015
y be say na YOU d b¡tch come meet? think am! mayb na person wey u knw even set u up.
just saying thou...
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by MicroBox: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2015
As a field guy, was driving at around 11:30pm at Ecobank ATM machine I met a mature pretty girl crying, after my transaction I realised that she need my attention which I waded in, she said some guys snatch her bag and phone then I ask what exactly she wanted me to do for her, she said to take her to police station to report which was of course along my way. Before we got to the station gate, i observed police logo on the screen of her other phone not snatched then immediately I know what is up. I drop her close to the station and drove off, the next day I called her and she rejected my call...

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by TemmyWon(f): 4:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Niseamaka:

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.
all the curses because you no fit afford #150? smh. you sure need morals. aggressive failure.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Infomizer(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2015
igwedaboss:
I believe this story. Prostitutes now have plans with policemen to find ways to extort boiz. Something like this happened in 2012 to me and my guys. We were at shrine, chilling and all, when a babe walked to one of my guys and started accusing him of not paying, assault and all, we were shocked. It was not up to a second the police showed up from no where, grab my guy, gave him sliding kick.. I swear, I can't forget that grin we were still trying to get what was happening, when one of the people around who knew it was another play, just told me and my other guys to run. Run ke? Leave our guy? We then walked up to the police men, and started asking them what is the problem and all. They were just ranting and wanted to start putting blame on us as well.
A TGIF night just turned soured.
They then wanted to take my guy away, we refused, because we were like 6guys against 4 police men, so the arguments grew. One of my friend just grew tired of the whole thing and said una wan carry ***** pikin go. He mentioned the name of my friends uncle who is popular politician. The policemen got gentle, even one walked away and murmured some words 'na why I no like this parole'.. we started to use that against them. See police come dey apologize. Send the ashy away. Their boss came down from the their patrol van and apologized. One other of my friends started mentioning names of some head of cultist him knows in oshodi, said he would call them. Omo, see police humble more, started apologizing, that even the name he mentioned, that he knows them. Me dey corner dey enjoy the parole as I don sure say we no dey go station. Policemen even collected my friends number, telling him if he has any issue, he should call them. Moral of the story. OP is right

Emboldened nearly got me choking on saliva. Jeez! D man na Liu Kang? Na C-for-5-Seconds remain! grin

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by toprealman: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2015
NEXT TIME RECORD EVERYTHING WITH YOUR PHONE.
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by totorimi: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2015
A major part of this story is missing. You were on your own and a prostitute insulted you and you insulted her back and a brawl ensued and police was called in and you parted with 150k to avoid further expenses.
First we're you in the prostitute house or you were in a normal place because if you were not within her space how did you know she was a prostitue. Secondly where did she come and arrest you, in your house or on the street. It is obvious you took a stranger to your house and maybe she found out you are living a false life perhaps a married man you are so she capitalized on it together with her police cronies they flicked you of 150k. You might have deliberately parted with such money in view of the scandal and embarrassment it may cause you so to avoid it you paid.

Well big lesson for you never ever take a prostiyute to your home it is risky and dangerous. Sorry for your loss bro.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by searider(m): 5:13am On Jul 11, 2015
The N150,000 plus the olosho charges totalled how much?
Bro, just capitalize the total sum and assume it is the money the ashie charged you. Afterall senators dey pay N2m on top ashie matter.

#BewareOfAshie: HIV and their scams are real
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by ceejay80s(m): 5:16am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:

True talk, only my case I only paid 5k, but my case no be prostitute, my case na old woman
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by moneymaker24(m): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Quite a fascinating story. Abeg, where I fit see part 2?
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2015
sleekman:

u siam dis wat i said no body 4 nairaland is above 18yr imagine dis aboki animal getup from dis luvly hour frame up useless info just to tanesh d imag of police & 2 dro attention from odas dat police conspired wt ashawo xtort #150,000 frm him sha any way u'll keep on pay dis amount unnecessary wen u look on a woman including ur useless mother idiot inshort tunder wia go fire u still d do pressup animal lk u
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by charliebiz(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2015
finding it hard to believe. undecided I guess your lawyer's advise is as a result of you being guilty in the first place and to help you get out safely.

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Brugo:
Very possible.

The guys I pity are those who stop to give free ride to ladies. These babes could ask you to park where their gang would handle you. Even worse, they might set you up with the police.

The police is one of the biggest problems of this country.
ut abig fool aja now
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by encryptjay(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Kai Op! This lie sha

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63