Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako (975 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by RingimKabir(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sule Lamido and sons were accused of N1.35B fraud but they were denied bail and sent to jail while Murtala Nyako and his son were accused of N29B fraud but they were granted bail...

Sule Lamido is PDP Member...

Murtala Nyako is APC Member...

Sule Lamido perform wonders in Jigawa...

Murtala Nyako is a disaster in Adamawa...

CHANGE INDEED

2 Likes

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by dustmalik: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Judgement is at the discretion of a judge, not the EFCC. Find something else to wail about.

4 Likes

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by gwales: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Save us this bullshit. Is it buharis fault dat lamido's lawyer couldn't cut a good deal wit the judge or are you trying to say that lamido just becos he performs better than nyako dat makes him to be innocent. And lastly, buhari was neither the judge nor was during his tenure that lamido fraud case was instituted. Blame lamido's woos on Jonathan and please stop this wailing

2 Likes

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by grafikii: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
RingimKabir:
Sule Lamido and sons were accused of N1.35B fraud but they were denied bail and sent to jail while Murtala Nyako and his son were accused of N29B fraud but they were granted bail...

Sule Lamido is PDP Member...

Murtala Nyako is APC Member...

Sule Lamido perform wonders in Jigawa...

Murtala Nyako is a disaster in Adamawa...

CHANGE INDEED
Is the efcc the judge, later now this one will come and shout Daura President

1 Like

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by RingimKabir(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
grafikii:

Is the efcc the judge, later now this one will come and shout Daura President

I'm an origin of Daura, I came from the royal family of Daura Emirate. Buhari is my kinsman, but truth must be told.

APC is trying hard to tarnish the image of prospective PDP presidential candidate in 2019.

That's POLITICS! The dirtiest game on earth!

1 Like

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by zenith4biz(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
RingimKabir:

I'm an origin of Daura, I came from the royal family of Daura Emirate. Buhari is my kinsman, but truth must be told.

APC is trying hard to tarnish the image of prospective PDP presidential candidate in 2019.

Salamu Alaikum. I'm new Muslim Nairalander, my
name is Kabir Musa Muhammad from Ringim in
Jigawa State. I'm 28 years old College Lecturer, I
hold Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer
Engineering and Master of Science Degree in
Information Technology. I'm Hausa/Fulani by tribe
based and working in my hometown. Bis-Salam.

Is daura in jigawa state?

2 Likes

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by OkutaNla: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, you no try at all. Since when did Effc become the judge?
Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by RingimKabir(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
zenith4biz:

Salamu Alaikum. I'm new Muslim Nairalander, my
name is Kabir Musa Muhammad from Ringim in
Jigawa State. I'm 28 years old College Lecturer, I
hold Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer
Engineering and Master of Science Degree in
Information Technology. I'm Hausa/Fulani by tribe
based and working in my hometown. Bis-Salam.

Is daura in jigawa state?

I'm in Ringim, Jigawa State but I'm an ORIGIN of Daura...

Believe it or no, I'm done!
Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by A7(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
RingimKabir:

The prosecution started after Sule Lamido attempts testing his viability by placing billboards in Abuja and other states. To truncate that ambition Jonathan send EFCC after him. Nyakos case is also similar, he decamped from Pdp alone and Jonathan bribed the state house of assembly to impeach him and Efcc to indict him.

What you need to ask yourself is are they innocent? Do they not squander/siphon their states allocation? Remember Lamidos son was caught concealing some huge cash while travelling abroad.

Besides Nyako is not acquitted, he just buy his way out of detention, and that 350 million the court is asking for bail might probably be a boobytrap to tame him.

2 Likes

Re: The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako by dotfam2104(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
In d same vein, fani kayode wz discharged nd aquitted nd he is a PDP member.

(1) (Reply)

The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki / Breaking News: Ex-cso To Dr Jonathan Gordon Obuah Is Dead. Dies In Custody / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Fatal Accident At Triangle, Onitsha-enugu Express Way This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.