Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki (975 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Why President Buhari Is Afraid Of Sambo dasuki – PDP (2) (3) (4)

The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by efilefun(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
No need of copying the long stories from the sites, this are major points needed, the links are available for people who doubt the stories, and the dates here showed this is a case that had been noticed even before the elections and some people are making it all sound like buhari is witch hunting dasuki

newsrescue.com/eexposed-how-nsa-dasuki-took-his-share-of-the-5bn-defense-budget-the-okrika-drone-that-crashed (Feb 11 2015)

www.newspunch.org/revealed-fresh-facts-why-dasuki-is-against-buhari (Feb 13 2015)

newswirengr.com/2015/03/10/how-jonathan-awarded-500-million-defense-contract-to-arthur-eze-for-purchase-of-refurbished-helicopters-report (This shows the connections between the NSA office and TRIAX Owned by a chief financier of PDP and a close friend of GEJ AND PEJ)

Cc ishilove lalascticlala

Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by efilefun(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2015
sad
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by OmoOlomu(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015
efilefun:
sad
FTC sha
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by heryeendey(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2015
make dem do Justice enuf of dis
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by mikeywise(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by efilefun(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
heryeendey:
make dem do Justice enuf of dis
Isn't it funny how dudes like barcanista and co are trying to make it all look like a witch hunt They should come prove this wrong
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by OmoOlomu(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
KEYWORD CORRUPTION. AND IT'S EVERY HOUSE IN NAIJA. IF U DOUBT ME ASK URSELV AM I NOT ,BUT ONCE THE LAW U I NO b PITY U

INCLUDING DAS UK I
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by midolian(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
efilefun:
Isn't it funny how dudes like barcanista and co are trying to make it all look like a witch hunt They should come prove this wrong
they are just annoying enemies of the country. Forget about them. Always trying to attach politics to everything, even when they have to do with national security. I don't know when some of you will strt to reason like patriots and not desperate politicians. Shame on y'all angry angry

Specific things were designed for Nigeria. Democracy was never truly among. Its slowing down our progress. When you are trying to deal with some criminals, you ll see some ediots come out to protest all in the name of political party, and be4 u know it, the gullible ones will be misled.

I repeat. Democracy was never/is not meant for Nigeria. We need iron hands to fix our problems on time.

Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2015
post=36031620:

lwtmb airforce.1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: The "Sins" Of Sambo Dasuki by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
They kept on looting while innocent Nigerians are being killed continuously and they push soldiers to get killed by book haram boys? Everybody involved should face firing squad.

Breaking News: Ex-cso To Dr Jonathan Gordon Obuah Is Dead. Dies In Custody / Osun: Gov Aregbesola Not Guilty Of Indebtedness — House Speaker,salaam / The Social Media Activism: Merits And Demerits