Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Misconceptions Women Have About All Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconceptions Women Have About All Men (921 Views)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / 5 Misconceptions Women Have About Marriages / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by oginni106: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
There are some myths or let me say lies that most women believe about men. People think they are true but everything is a big lie! Let me quickly share some with you: 1: ALL MEN ARE SAME: This one is very common. Women love generalising that all men are the same thing especially when one has done something bad for her. The truth is that men are different both physically and character wise. Some men are short, some are tall, some are average height just like women. 2: ALL MEN CHEAT: Since men are not the same, stop believing that all men cheat. I am friends with most women that believes men cheat, i have talked to them but they still keep on generalizing that men cheat. I will continue to say that not all men cheat, this sounds so disrespectful to the good men out there. Men can be monogamous. 3: ALL MEN FUSTRATE THEIR SUCCESSFUL AND RICH WIVES: Men don't intimidate women! Men are cool and caring. Any man that intimidates his rich wife does not love you, he does not share any feelings so both of you are not compatible. Any man that intimidates his rich wife is also lazy, immature and not confident. 4. ALL OLD MEN ARE MATURE: If a man is old does not mean that he is mature. You wil see some men that 50 and 4m but still behave like small children. Maturity is not about age, it is about experience. 5: ALL MEN THINK ABOUT SEX 2 4 7 WHEN THEY APPROACH WOMEN: This is not true at all! A man may find a girl interesting and want to be her friend. Not everybody even want sex in a relationship, men crave about companionship. Even if he thinks about sex, i feel it depends on the environment.
Guys, do you think about sex all the time?
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by sirthisthickkal: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
hmmmm
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by sirthisthickkal: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
oginni106:
 There are some myths or let me say lies that most women believe about men. People think they are true but everything is a big lie! Let me quickly share some with you: 1: ALL MEN ARE SAME: This one is very common. Women love generalising that all men are the same thing especially when one has done something bad for her. The truth is that men are different both physically and character wise. Some men are short, some are tall, some are average height just like women. 2: ALL MEN CHEAT: Since men are not the same, stop believing that all men cheat. I am friends with most women that believes men cheat, i have talked to them but they still keep on generalizing that men cheat. I will continue to say that not all men cheat, this sounds so disrespectful to the good men out there. Men can be monogamous. 3: ALL MEN FUSTRATE THEIR SUCCESSFUL AND RICH WIVES: Men don't intimidate women! Men are cool and caring. Any man that intimidates his rich wife does not love you, he does not share any feelings so both of you are not compatible. Any man that intimidates his rich wife is also lazy, immature and not confident. 4. ALL OLD MEN ARE MATURE: If a man is old does not mean that he is mature. You wil see some men that 50 and 4m but still behave like small children. Maturity is not about age, it is about experience. 5: ALL MEN THINK ABOUT SEX 2 4 7 WHEN THEY APPROACH WOMEN: This is not true at all! A man may find a girl interesting and want to be her friend. Not everybody even want sex in a relationship, men crave about companionship. Even if he thinks about sex, i feel it depends on the environment.
Guys, do you think about sex all the time?
cool
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by sinaj(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
ok
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by yorubaboiy: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
y u kon write like KG pupil now
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by Update(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
let them keep on believing...

WHO CARES?
Mtcheeeew...NXT PLZZZZZZ
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Misconceptions Women Have About All Men by Rucheen(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Men are same to a great extent, 90% of men I know cheat, my friend! no body see's old age as maturity, I think men think segz o o

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Take Me Out? / Helpooooooooooooooooooooplsssss / Love- I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.