Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Awesome Testimony..read And Remain Blessed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome Testimony..read And Remain Blessed. (342 Views)

Travis Greene’s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life / Awesome Testimony From A Nairalander I Met About Gods Miraculous Intervention! / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Testimony..read And Remain Blessed. by tunji09(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Creative miracle of restoration through praise!
“I suffered from a disease condition named avascular necrosis of the femoral head for 23 years. The left femoral head was flat, out of its socket and protruded at the hip. Also, my left leg was shorter and thinner than the right, which resulted in pain at my hip for years. I participated in the midst of the year outreached and engaged the altar of sacrifice. I also attended the Hosanna service of Sunday, August 3, 2014. During the service, I heard cracking bone but thought it was imagination. When the bishop instructed us to start praising God, I looked at my knees and said, ‘O Lord, if only these two knees will become equal.’ Notwithstanding, I dance very much during the praise session.
In the evening, I was with my daughters when I realized that the difference the two legs, which was about 40mm, was no longer there, Also, that leg became fatter, the protruded left femur was reinserted into the socket and my knees equal. Now, I can walk with my left foot flat on the ground. The God of Bishop David Oyedepo has proved himself to be the only true God. I give him all the glory!”---Mrs. Omolara

Join us this Sunday@ Settlement Banquet, July 12, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Awesome Testimony..read And Remain Blessed. by oyeludef(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm. God is great
Re: Awesome Testimony..read And Remain Blessed. by daradave: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Awesome God

(1) (Reply)

Furthering The Gospel / Primum Non Nocere / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.