Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (32375 Views)

Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region / Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by sweatlana: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
jane0000:
Wike is in trouble I swear. cheesy

Na you put am for trouble?

Did Buhari tell u that he is not aware that ameachi is a big theif who could not deliver for apc?
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by sewentybaba: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

your backside is really the trouble here

xo flat like frying pan, it is too much of Lmao (laffing my ass out) that is causing it
grin cheesy.u bad. After reading ur comment, I go check her pic. grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Ark111: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Karlman:
NO HAUSA FULANI MAN WILL DO WHAT AMAECHI DID.

BUT THEY'RE ALL PRAISING HIM BECAUSE THEY USED HIM TO GET WHAT THEY WANT

PLS FORGET UR ONE NIGERIA TRASH THAT ONLY COMES UP WHEN THE NORTH IS THE ONE BEING FAVOURED

Though I'm not a Hausa Fulani man but remember that the hausa fulani fought Buhari in 2003, 2007,2011 to ensure PDP candidates(non-hausas except for 2007) won the presidential election.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by worksmart(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Before inauguration.

What evidence do we have that is Aso Rock?

Do you know that neither Amaechi or Buhari has been seen on Video exchanging a single word with journalists since the Presidents inauguration?

Until PMB holds a press conference when he takes questions on current issues, it has to be concluded that PMB is not in power.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Praktikals(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
jane0000:
Real trouble grin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by fasky(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bad guy!!!

MuguliciousMUGU:

xo flat like frying pan, it is too much of Lmao (laffing my ass out) that is causing it
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by kenchylala: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
EdCure:

Seriously, he will be humbled from now on grin
Amaechi must be empowered to take his revenge.

Wait oh, I shake person means I now have an office to fight a governor I don't get it. U forget the rule of law n he amaechi does not hold an elected office
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by ozo13(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
cry
Karlman:

PLS FORGET UR ONE NIGERIA TRASH THAT ONLY COMES UP WHEN THE NORTH IS THE ONE BEING FAVOURED
please stop all dis ur hate comment.Hausa ppl contributed to Jonathan victory in 2011 election
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by philips70(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

O boy that girl just joined Nairaland o. Not a very good way to welcome someone. Hope this doesn't take her out.

grin grin grin Even with her signature of "I'm bleeping new here guys" you no still gree sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by geeudy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
jane0000:
sorry ma, u got it all wrong. U are actually the one in trouble, cos u are already depressed. Your hate will send u to early grave if not we'll checked.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by MrP7: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
This shows that all this shout about Buhari tackling corruption was the biggest scam of the 21st century
Same old story witchhunt opposition politicians and have a merry good time with same party criminals
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by kipesco(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
jane0000:
I tell u. Him too dey do witch hunting that's why I no like am.

Yes he must witch haunt that will bring Amaechi in order in the coming days because billions of Rivers money has been spent on Buhari and when Amaechi will be tried let Buhari tell the Judges to drop the cases then we know who really he is.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Bush4u: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
What sort of non refurbished news is this,shittttttttttttttttttt
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jane0000(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Your face looks like you crying taking selfie
Bi*tch I fine pass u. Carry ur ugly black face commot for my side joor. Anuofia
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
jane0000:
Bi*tch I fine pass u. Carry ur ugly black face commot for my side joor. Anuofia
it seems you are a newbie here, I will tear your face to shreds and feed the carcass to the children of hate here.

Aturu
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by abokikhalifa: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Karlman:

guy amechi did the right thing.......it is so bad that Jonathan never listing to him, insted jonathan was going abpot wit people like akpabio. remember that amechi won an election wit the highest vote(govt forum election) and jonathan went on to give the post to an HAUSA MAN bcus e dos not like amechi ways............amechi paid JONATHAN and PDP back.......so wat ar you saying
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

u wicked I swear, hahhhaahhhaaaa , wetin consign "your backside is really the trouble here" with amaechi meeting buhari , una too funny ooo, I swear
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amaben2020(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
see this dogonyaro dey form swag, LMAO, dullard of Daura and Idiot of Ubima
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by babestella: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
EdCure:
See baba swag with the lion of Ubima! smiley
Amaechi helped evict GEJ from the villa. His loyalty has started bearing fruit.

Photo credit: SaharaReporters

Which fruit or fruits is his loyalty bearing. You think Amaechi is naive? Wait till he makes his own demand then you know what that visit means.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jerflakes(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
bakjal:

CRY ME A RIVER
CRY MEEE
CRY ME A RIVEREEEEE.....

Sighs.

Justin timberlake will be utterly disappointed in this remix.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Brytawon(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is that baba freestyling in that pix? gringringrin
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Karlman: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

At least the Northerner is doing well and thats our wish.

HELP ME CHECK THE MEANING OF DOING WELL FOR YOUR DICTIONARY
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by NobleG1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
After Buhari finishes his 2 terms 2015 - 2022, there will be an Igbo President in year 2023
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by GrosseBite: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
kamair237:
Weather you aware or not Buhari has great respect for Tinubu and Ameachi... Thier efforts was uncompared to any other.. Waillers can say watever.. Great men

Scammers you mean. You scammers will pay for your scam
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Chigold101(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
EdCure:
See baba swag with the lion of Ubima! smiley
Amaechi helped evict GEJ from the villa. His loyalty has started bearing fruit.

Photo credit: SaharaReporters
which fruit is it bearing? Judas of Ubima can never be trusted by hausa/fulani people.

Watch and see how they will play him over head when ministerial list comes out.

He has gone to plead for his name to be included...
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Karlman: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Doing well is I have power for the 1st time in 2 yeats and EFCC is now working. Our hitherto stolen gas wealth is now being remitted. Gradually things will come to place. Sai Baba

U FORGOT TO ADD
1. MORE THAN 1300 PERSONS DEAD IN ONE MONTH
2. DOLLAR NOW AT 235
3. BOKO HARAM TAKING BACK TERRITORIES
4. NO DAY WITHOUT BOMB BLAST
5. NO FUNCTIONAL GOVERNMENT YET AFTER TWO MONTHS
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Emenko(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
I know something for sure; in the long run Amaechi will go down history as a reference point when giving ur children lessons on why not to betray brotherhood.
Re: Photo: Amaechi Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by dekdek: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chai........Wike in deep shittt.
General of common sense revolution, Jonah-daft Nemesis will ensure this. He only went to take Babas permission.
Karma trully is a Bittch. Wike made sure Amaechi never enjoyed his government, why should wike enjoyed his with his little time to spend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.